Whats it gonna be..?

Decition time.

She looked back into his eyes.
“I know Mikey but I want this and Charles wouldn’t just let me die here would he? You’ll do the right thing Mikey, whatever you decide.”She winced in pain as the venom was spreading towards her heart.
He held Nima’s hand as Charles opened the heavy oak door for his family to enter the crowed ballroom, faces starred and muttered as they entered.”There the family that let a human know about us.”One woman muttered to a tall dark haired man who was pursumbley her husband.”What was the point in whispering in a room full of vampires?”Mikey thought to himself “Everyone can hear you anyway.”He looked over to his mothers pale delicate face for surport,she smiled at him as the whispers continued. Some people clapped and obviously admired the family’s courage. Charles held his wife’s hand as they took another step forward trying to show that they were united as a family. Mikey and Niama were next they looked into each other’s eye for a slight moment. ”Mikey still thought this was a bad idea “Niama thought to herself, she could see it in his eyes. She smiled, as she held his hand, it still shocked her how cold and smooth his hands were, like stone. She wasn’t afraid of vampires; she knew that she should be. But she wasn’t. She wasn’t afraid to shout out at the top of her voice how much she loved Mikey and his family. They were kind people, not anything that these people hear thought they were. She wanted to clear there name. It was her fault that they were in this mess. If she hadn’t guessed that they were vampires then they wouldn’t be standing here in front of hundreds more vampires trying to explain why she knew about them.
Elizebeth, Michael and Tomas were behind them, His “adopted” brothers and sister, Tomas and Michael had joined there coven when they had been running from the very people they were facing now. As they stepped the stairs to face the highest of the vampire kind. Niama was takenaback at how beautiful they five vampires were that sat in front of her; they seemed more like statues of gods and goddesses as they sat in the gold chairs starring directly at Charles.
“Is this your coven?”One of the god like vampires asked.
“Yes.”Charles simply replied.”Yes is is, exept for Niama, she is not yet…one of us.”
“Charles, the jury has decided that the female that your son has befriended must die. She can’t be kept alive knowing what she does.”At that Mikey let out a low growl from somewhere inside him, he stepped in front of her protectively as did the others behind them.
“No.”Mikey shouted.”You can’t, we won’t let you.”Charles smiled.
“We wont let you.”Michaels said from behind them,
“Do you know who were dealing with?”Another of the god like people said,standing up.”Well give you one more chance to give her to us….”Silence.
“Very well then.”He said pouncing
forward towards Niama.

It was now or never. He sighed, a million thoughts running though his mind. He stood up slowly and turned around looking towards the sunset, he could if he wanted to. He thought. Just then, as the sunset and the new moon began to raise, his love for Niama over powered him, he was going to save her even if he killed her trying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok,so i dont know weather or not im going to bother with writing the rest of this or not,
I wrote it a while ago and i've gone off it now,
Let me know what you think guys.
Lauren x x