The Boarding House

Torkenwynn

Torkenwynn sighed and glanced down at the sleeping girl. Skalett was so young, so independent and bright with a wealth of silver white hair softer than silk and more radiant than the sun. He knew a lot about her, Javrhon had talked about her so often it was like he was making her be there. Javrhon had said that he wanted to bring her here, possibly for her to have a room and stay here like he did. That way, they stayed in touch with all the races and could drop the formal act and just be themselves. He heard Rorinn’s soft footsteps and the door swung open quietly. Rorinn blinked at seeing his older brother in the same bed as a Mythical but Torkenwynn shook his head and pressed a finger to his lips. Rorinn nodded and placed the tray laden with light snacks designed to fill the stomach on the desk before leaving the room and closing the door behind him. He waited until he knew that Skalett was in a deep sleep and then wrapped the shadows around him; reappearing at the side of the bed he pulled the thick silk duvet up around Skalett he brushed her forehead with a soft kiss and left the room to start his nightly rounds.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know this is a short one but i'm going to post a new chapter every time it goes out of Skalett's POV, maybe, i might not i don't knw but this one is. And i think it just makes it neater. So sorry if you were expecting a longer chapter.