Lips That Need No Introduction

Chapter 10

"Remind me why the fuck we're in a crowded mall again?" Matt groaned as Val pulled him by his hand through the crowds of people.

"Because Matt, it's the Mall of America. It's special." He just groaned and allowed himself to be pulled into yet another store by his girlfriend.

I'm sure we were quite the sight walking through the mall. The guys were all decked out in hats and sunglasses as they tried to remain incognito. It had worked well so far. We girls on the other hand, were dressed normally and I think once or twice we've had girls walk past us and give us knowing glances.

I looked sideways at Zacky who was looking in the direction of the food court longingly. "Hungry babe?" His attention turned to me and he grinned before nodding enthusiastically.

"Meet up with you later fuckers!" He yelled before he pulled me away by my hand.

"Zacky slow down! I can only waddle so fast!" I chuckled as his feet skidded to a stop in front of Panda Express. I guess Chinese food was the craving today. He and I ordered our combination plates and Zacky got a coke while I just settled for water. He carried the tray while I followed behind to a table over in the corner of the giant room. I carefully pulled the chair out and sat down trying to get comfortable. Once I managed to fit myself at the table Zacky slid my plate over to me along with a pair of chopsticks.

"Thank you." I grinned.

"You're very welcome hun."

"So is there anything in here you wanted to buy in particular?" I asked him after he stuffed a mouthful of chow mein noodles into his awaiting mouth. He chewed quickly so he could give me an answer.

"Not really. Just some new lingerie for you. Oh! I need to buy an sd card so I can back up some of my VU designs. Jason said his computer crashed the other day and he lost everything. So I figured I had better back my things up. Thankfully I have copies of everything he lost." I remember the day his computer crashed. We heard tons of swearing coming from the backroom one night and when Jimmy went to investigate he nearly had a beer bottle thrown at him in frustration. JB wasn't fun when he was pissed. None of these guys were if I was being honest.

"Ok. We'll hit up Best Buy for that." He nodded and looked up from his plate. I watched as his eyes followed something behind me. When I started to turn around and see what it was his hands reached out to grab mine in a hurry.

"No don't look. There's this chick that's eyeing us suspiciously. She's got an a7x patch on her bag so I know she's a fan. I think we've been found out." He whispered frantically before pulling back and trying to act normal by stuffing more food into his face. He kept his head down but glanced up every now and then.

He kept quiet for a few moments before he abruptly looked up and his eyes widened greatly. I tipped my head sideways at him and saw his mouth start to open.

It all seemed to happen in slow motion.

Something cold washed over me and I let out a tremendous scream from shock. I turned slightly sideways to see who I'm assuming was the girl Zacky was referring to standing there with a now empty glass in her hand.

"Oh my. I am so sorry. I must have tripped." Yeah right. That's the biggest load of bull crap I've heard in a long time. Her voice held no traces of her truly being sorry. Zacky was now up and out of his chair, which was now knocked over on the ground. I just continued to sit in shock and finally came to my senses enough to grab some napkins and try to wipe the soda off of me.

This officially marked my first encounter with a so called "girlfriend hater" fan. I knew it was inevitable and was bound to happen to me someday. I just didn't expect it to be today. I really wasn't capable of handling it myself today so I was incredibly thankful that Zacky was handling it.

"You fucking bitch! What the hell was that shit for?!?" Zacky screamed at the girl who was now looking rather smug. She had to be in her late teens to early twenties. It was hard to tell. She was extremely preppy and didn't look like your typical Avenged Sevenfold fan. She was covered in tons of pink despite her bag which had band patches on it.

"I didn't see her. I'm sorry."

"The hell you didn't see her! You knew she was there! I saw you fucking watching us from across the food court!" All of Zacky's yells had now attracted the attention of most of the busy food court and by this time Brian and Michelle had joined us and were now running over to help.

"If you ever come near me or my wife again I will make sure it's the last time you come near anyone." I winced slightly at the sound of Zacky's snarl. I had never seen him so angry before and I could have sworn his eyes had gone black from rage. Michelle helped me wipe up the soda that was still soaking my clothes while Brian helped to try and calm Zacky down.

"Get the fuck off dude." He calmly, but sternly, told Brian who had placed a hand on his shoulder.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Zacky questioned the girl as he took a step toward her. His hands were clenched into fists and although I knew he wouldn't lay a hand on her I sure felt like doing it at the moment. Michelle was still helping me dab at my now soaking wet clothes and Brian was keeping a careful eye on Zacky yet he was also letting him have his space.

"My problem is that bitch you call your wife. She doesn't deserve a rockstar like you." Brian nearly choked on air when he heard this and Michelle burst out into small snickers knowing what was going to come out of Zacky's mouth.

"Oh and a whore like you does? Newsflash you fucking bitch, you're the one who fucking went out of your way to purposely dump a fucking soda on my pregnantwife who has done nothing to you. If I had my pick, I'd take her over you any fucking day of my life. You don't even know her so how dare you fucking pull shit like this! You're nothing but a gold digging slut most likely so why the hell would I want to date, much less marry, someone like you when I could have a genuine woman who loves me for who I am, like her?"

I watched as the girl's guard dropped immensely at Zack's words. He crossed his arms over his chest and glared hard at her.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to make sure the love of my life is alright after your shitty stunt. Get the hell out of my sight or you'll deeply regret it."

By this time the rest of our group had shown up as well as a few security guards. I groaned not really wanting to be thrown out of a mall today.

"Miss we need to ask you to leave. We don't tolerate acts like that around here and it was rather uncalled for according to some witnesses." The girl's jaw dropped as she was grasped by her arms and led away. "And sir, next time try to keep the swearing down please. We have families here." Zacky continued to glare but nodded anyway before turning to face me.

The girls had now joined in trying to help me clean up the mess and the boys were trying to find out what exactly had happened that caused Zacky to blow up like that. Michelle and Brian went to fill everyone in and Zacky kneeled down in front of me.

"I am so sorry that happened. Are you alright?" He questioned as his fingers tucked a now sticky strand of hair behind my ear. I tilted my head down, slightly ashamed at what I now probably looked like. A pregnant lady covered in brown soda who waddles while she walks. Oh I bet this would somehow make its way onto the internet soon enough.

I sniffed slightly unable to look up at Zacky. His fingers tilted my head up so that I was now looking him in the eyes. "Come on babe. Let's go get you cleaned up back at the room and then we'll finish our shopping with no interruptions." I wordlessly stood up with Zacky's help and he wrapped his arm around my sticky shoulders before telling the group what our plans were. They all agreed that that was probably the best idea and said they would see us later.

Tears threatened my eyes as Zacky drove us back to the hotel in silence. I was still pretty shaken up not only from the incident but by the fact that Zacky had been really scary while he yelled at her. I didn't ever want him to yell at me like that. I always knew he could pull out a temper if he needed to but I had yet to see it in action. Let's just say it's something I'd rather not see again.

"Are you alright?" He questioned as we pulled up and I hurried out of the car.

"Yeah. Just a little shaken up I suppose." I said as we got into the elevator.

"Please don't get too worked up over it. It's not good for you or the baby." I nodded as we stepped up in front of our room and he opened the door.

"Katie what's wrong? I can tell something isn't right." He pressed further as I remained quiet. I sat down on the edge of the bed and sighed.

"Zacky this sounds really wimpy of me, but you were really scary when you yelled at her. I don't like seeing you that mad." His expression softened as he sat down beside me and grabbed my hands.

"I don't ever want to be yelled at like that." I whispered as I looked down at my lap, or what I could see of it around my baby bump.

"Oh hun. Come here." He pulled me into his chest and just held me despite my stickiness. "I'm sorry I scared you. But I just want you to know that no one, and I mean no one, gets to pull shit like that on you and the baby unless we're fucking around with the guys. She did it on purpose and that shit doesn’t fly with me. I'll do anything in my power to protect the two of you for the rest of my life." He paused for a moment as I sniffed against his chest.

"I'll do anything for my girls." I looked up and saw the grin on his face matched the one I was wearing as well.

His girls. I liked the sound of that and I knew he did too. I sighed into his chest as I thought about the family I was now going to have. A loving husband and a little girl to spoil rotten. My life would finally feel complete and I would have everything I had always dreamed of.

Zacky interrupted my thoughts as he pulled me away from him slightly. "Come on babe. Let's get you in the shower." As I scrunched my face up I felt the sticky remnants of the drink stretch on my cheeks. Zacky grabbed me by my shoulders and helped me up and into the bathroom. I turned on the water in the shower as he pulled out some towels. Upon seeing two of them I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't give me that look." He chastised. "You know damn well if you're taking a shower I'm joining you."

Since I had gotten rounder around the middle I had found it became harder to wash up since I couldn’t really bend over much. Zacky had started to join me in the shower almost everyday to help me which I thought was sweet. Not to mention we usually fooled around a bit as well. It was something I had grown to enjoy.

Zacky carefully helped me out of my clothes that were clinging to my body before he threw them into a pile in the sink. Steam was now rising out above the shower and it was ever so inviting at the moment. I opened the glass door before stepping in and standing under the hot water. I could see Zacky's silhouette removing his own clothes outside of the clouded door. It opened a second later and he stepped in with me.

I reached for the soap bottle that was resting on a shelf but his hand stopped me as I was inches from it. He looked pointedly at me and I dropped my arms to my side in defeat. Zacky grabbed the soap and the loofa before he helped me wash the parts of my body I couldn’t reach; specifically my legs, and back. I shampooed my hair and got all the soda remnants out. When I was clean I was ready to get out but Zacky grabbed me around my waist and pulled me close to him. He turned me so my back was to him and he placed his hands on my baby bump.

"I love you." He murmured into my ear as his hands massaged our baby. I placed my own hands on top of his.

"I love you too." He leaned around and pecked my lips before guiding me out of the shower. He grabbed the towels he had gotten out and wrapped one around me.

"Now let's get dressed and go finish our shopping without some stupid bitch ruining our time."

***

"This is cute." I said as I held up a simple silk light blue slip top that came with a matching pair of frilly panties. Zack scrunched his nose up and turned to a display of black skimpy lingerie. I knew it was a mistake bringing him into a lingerie store. It always was, yet somehow he always convinced me to bring him along.

"Now this is sexy. Not cute. Damn hot." He held up a black string teddy that I gaped at knowing it would not fit me in my current state.

"What's wrong with cute? Cute will fit me now. Sexy won't." I challenged still clutching the slip top in my hands. It was looser and I think would look better since it wouldn’t show off my largeness. Zack's choice was tighter and would cling to my every curve.

"Oh come on Kates. This will still look good on you." I rolled my eyes as he whined and tried to get his point across.

"Zack. I'm fat. I'm not the skinny mini I used to be anymore. I can't pull off something like that." I said as I pointed to the outfit he was still holding up. He just groaned and came over to me.

"You are not fat. You said so yourself, you're pregnant. There's a big difference. And I happen to think you are very sexy while you're pregnant so therefore we are getting this one. No buts about it." I started to protest but he cut me off by pushing a finger to my lips.

"No buts." He said again. His gaze was intense and I nodded to show him I understood. I nearly came unglued though when he grabbed a few more lingerie items from the display and added them to his growing pile. Without even asking me what I thought of them he went and got in line at the registers.

When I came to my senses and realized I was going to be over ruled no matter what I said, I went and stood beside him in line. I wrapped my arm lovingly around his waist and leaned into him. Men and their lingerie obsessions were never a good thing in my book.

The lady rang up our items and commented on how we were such a cute couple. She was extremely peppy and had a little too much energy for my liking.

When Zacky took the bag in his hands she told us to have a great night and added extra emphasis to her wink that she slipped in. Zacky and I both shuddered lightly as we walked out of the store.

"I'll have a good night all right. But I don't need some random person hinting at it." He chuckled.

I agreed and let out a big sigh. I was getting extremely tired especially after the day I had. My energy just wasn't quite up to par and it took more effort to do simple tasks. I was finding I was getting more tired as time went by and I knew it wasn't good for me or the baby. Or anybody else for that matter. A tired me meant a cranky me and nobody liked that.

A yawn escaped my lips and Zacky smiled down at me.

"We should get you back to the room." I nodded sleepily and knew I would be falling asleep soon.

I groaned as a small discomfort made its way through my body but I knew it was perfectly normal for the pregnancy.

I also knew I was getting tired of being pregnant. It wasn't all that people cracked it up to be.

But I knew the outcome of it would be worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
alrighty.... this tour is stressing me out haha. i think the next chapter will skip some time. unfortunately for me... i've used most of my tour ideas on my Syn story so this one is lacking that creativity. soooo since i thought this chapter sucked... we shall skip ahead some on the next one. alright? sound ok with everyone?

my lovely comments on the last chapter came from...

CKY:TightTushZealot
perfectionist326
were.all.thieves.
ShaleseRayEen
catastrophe.
Just.Listen
bloodravyn
Darkness_Surrounding
lisha_reading_music

yay! thanks you guys! i hope the fight in this one was alright hehe.
you guys rock!