Lips That Need No Introduction

Chapter 16

"I'm glad you suggested this today Zack. It's a nice break."

"Me too. Are you ready for a day at the beach Tevan?" He asked our now six month old daughter as he carried her through the sand. He had her perched in his left arm and his right one was clasped tightly around my waist. I had a beach bag slung over my shoulder that contained our towels, some water and snacks and the camera along with a few sand toys.

We headed down to one of the more secluded areas of the beach away from the big crowds of people. It was a gorgeous day outside and the beach was packed with people who were out determined to enjoy the weather. When we reached our usual spot Zacky let me get out the beach towels and lay them out. He sat down on one and let Tevan sit up in front of him.

She had gotten so big over the past few months. It was shocking really. She could now sit up on her own and was crawling when she could. She had learned to clap her hands together and loved to do so when Zacky was playing guitar and singing to her. Tevan was a happy baby. She rarely cried which was quite a blessing to me and she almost always had a grin on her face. Part of me was convinced that it was due to the fact that she was so loved and spoiled by everyone. Our mothers had bombarded us for about the first month and then when it came time for mine to leave, Zack's backed off a bit too and just let us enjoy our family time.

Just like he had promised, Zacky had shaped up for now. He helped out a lot more at home and things were starting to feel like they were normal again. He and I still had someone watch Tevan one night a week so that we could have our 'alone time' and that didn't seem to bother Tev any. She loved the attention she got from the others and she made it known to everyone.

I watched with the camera in hand as she crawled over to the edge of the towel and started to wiggle her little hands in the warm sand. Ever since the first time we brought her here it was clear she loved it. I was happy she didn't hate the sand like other babies I had encountered did.

"Tevan, do you want to help me bury daddy?" I asked. She couldn’t talk but she obviously knew who mommy and daddy were at this point. She could recognize the names. Zack looked at me wide eyed but I made him move off of the towel anyway. It would be fun, for us at least. He grumbled as I made him lay down and Tevan crawled over. She placed her hands on his stomach and turned so she was sitting down. I sat across from her in the sand and picked up a handful of moist sand before placing it on Zack's chest and patted it lightly. He shuddered slightly at the coolness of the substance but then chuckled as he watched Tev. She reached down next to her and grabbed as much sand as she could fit in her little fists before raising them over Zack and dropping the small lumps. She mimicked my patting motion and I was quick to snap a picture of her doing so.

Zacky started laughing and every time he would his chest would rise and make the packed sand start cracking. Tevan's brow would furrow and she would continue patting it until it was smooth and then Zack would start laughing again. After seeing the frustration written across her face I reached up and gave one of his nipples a playful twist earning a yell from him.

"Ow woman! Don't do that!" He said as he frowned at me. His hand came up and he swatted my reaching fingers again.

"Then stop laughing. You're ruining Tev's perfectly flat sand." I giggled as I watched her pick up more sand and continue dropping it onto her dad. I set the camera down on the towel and continued helping her until Zack's chest was covered in sand all the way up to his neck. I then moved down and started packing on the sand over his legs. Deciding to be a tad bit evil, I put extra hand emphasis on his manhood which earned a husky growl from him. I loved teasing him. Especially when he knew he couldn’t get any at the moment. Tevan continued to help me until Zacky was fully covered. I picked her up and held her so that we could observe our masterpiece.

"Aww poor daddy is nothing but a head in the sand." I laughed as I snapped a picture with Zack sticking his tongue out at us. Zack let out a playful growl and then started to stand up and shake the sand everywhere.

"Oh no Tevan! The sand monster is coming to get us!" I let out a small fake scream but the little girl in my arms just giggled incessantly. I took off jogging really slow since I was still carrying Tevan. The last thing I wanted to do was trip and fall with her in my arms. Zack caught up and reached out to take us both into his sandy arms. He nuzzled Tevan's neck making her giggle and then turned and gave mine a nice sharp bite causing me to yelp instead. I glared at him as released his grip on us before jogging out toward the water to rinse off. I took Tevan to the water's edge and stood her up on her feet while I held her hands to help keep her up. Her legs swayed as the water came rushing up around our legs. She watched with interest as Zacky went swimming out and then went under water before emerging and shaking his head. He swam back to us and walked out of the water sopping wet.

"Can I have a hug?" Zack asked as he held his wet arms out taunting me.

"I don't think so." I retorted back as I shook my head while still holding Tevan's arms. Zacky continued to advance on me and I quickly scooped up Tevan before backing away.

"Don't get her wet." I tried to warn him hoping he wouldn’t dare hug us both while he was all wet.

But he did. Unluckily for me Tevan loved it. She giggled as Zacky got us both damp. I could really only stand there and groan. Zack grinned and placed a kiss on my lips gently before taking Tevan from me. "Come on little girl. Let's go play in the water." Zack told her. I watched them as they retreated from me and I decided to go lay down. I chuckled some at I watched Zack wade out in the water with her in his arms.

He truly was a great dad. He adored that little girl more than anything and I could tell she made him happy and vice versa.

A cry came from down by the water and I jumped up to see a wave had taken both Zack and Tevan by surprise. Zacky was laughing at it while Tevan's face was scrunched up as she continued to wail. I smiled knowingly as he came out of the water and was trying to calm her down.

"Ah fuck." He chuckled as he sat down and grabbed a towel to wipe her salty face off. She sure didn't like that very much.

"Aww baby. Come here." I cradled her in my arms and rocker her gently hoping that she would stop crying soon. Zacky toweled himself off quickly before sitting beside me. He was shaking some water out of his ears when Tevan finally decided to reduce her sobs to small whimpers. She sniffled and I could see her lip quivering.

"I'm sorry baby girl." He told her as he wiped a stray tear away from her puffy face. She reached up and took hold of his finger tightly. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her forehead before giving her a fish face which made her laugh softly. She let out a small yawn and so I laid her down on the towel between Zack and I. I pulled out my cell phone to check the time and saw that it was just about her nap time.

She rolled her small frame over and I gently played with the small blonde pony tail that was perched on top of her head in a fountain style. She let out another yawn and closed her eyes slowly.

"So do you think she'll be alright with my mom tonight?" Zack asked as he shifted his gaze from her now sleeping form to my own.

"I think so. She's going to have to be. The gang isn't letting us get out of this one." I chuckled as I thought back to how Val and Matt had told us we were going out to the bar with everyone tonight and that there were to be no questions asked on the matter. They had even asked Zack's mom to watch Tevan for the night for us so that would could let loose and have some drinks again. I was thankful that Tevan was now on a bottle so I could indulge in the drinks as well.

"No they aren't. I can't wait though. It's been so fucking long since I've been able to knock a few back without worrying."

"Just… don't go overboard please." I whispered as I thought back to the incident on tour when he had yelled at me while he was drunk. I could barely handle that back then I surely couldn’t handle it now.

Zack must have known what I was thinking because he reached across and cupped my cheek in his hand while his other one kept him propped up on his elbow. His lips twitched up in a smile.

"I don't think there's any other day in my life that I regret more than that night. I promise you I won't go overboard. I can't bare to see you cry like that ever again."

I smiled gratefully at him and was really hoping he would keep his word.

***

"Hey! The happy couple has finally arrived!" Zack and I both stared at Jimmy oddly before looking around to see that everyone else was as well.

"What?" Jimmy asked truly clueless.

"Are you implying that the rest of us aren't happy couples?" Val asked as she waved her left hand in his direction that now showed off her engagement ring. Let me tell you, if you thought planning a party with Val was hard, try planning her wedding. It's damn near impossible. I don't know how Matt put up with it.

"Oh. Umm no. It's just that, well Zack and Katie have Tevan now. And well, that's not what I meant." Jimmy sighed dejectedly. Val just grinned and patted him on the back informing him that she was just teasing him. I slid into the booth next to Brian and Zack climbed in on my other side. Zacky immediately reached for a beer and popped the top off before flipping it at Johnny. Zack chuckled as Johnny looked around trying to figure out who had hit him with the bottle cap. He eventually spotted Zacky who was trying to look inconspicuous but was failing miserably.

"Watch it Vengeance." He warned as he glared at Zack.

"Ohhh I'm so scared JC." I looked at Lacey and we both just shook our heads as our men continued to bicker. Val passed me a glass of Jack and Coke from across the table and I instantly took several big drinks. It tasted so incredibly good and I was so thankful I could finally have one. Zacky tossed his arm around my shoulders casually and I leaned into him as we chatted and relaxed.

"So I've had an offer come up recently." I turned to face Zack as he addressed everyone since this was news to me as well. "I got an email the other day from someone at Alternative Press. They asked to run a story on the three of us." He said as he turned to me. "I told them I wasn’t sure and that I would give them an answer after I discussed it with you guys." His grin was huge and I could tell he was flattered to have been asked.

"They said they wanted the inside on the family life of a rockstar. Nothing too big, but like just the scope on how life is being a dad and so on. It sounds interesting."

The guys instantly said that we should do it and the girls seemed to think it was a pretty cool idea. I however was having some slightly issues. These music magazines were always notorious for twisting things around. Did I really want to have our family life out there to be known to everyone? I sort of enjoyed living the quiet life and I didn't know how this would affect that. The last thing I wanted was for them to twist something around and make it sound like we weren't happy. But on the flip side, Alternative Press is known for being one of the more honest magazines. I'll never forget the time the guys did that interview with Kerrang about their sex lives and they totally misconstrued everything they said. Zack had been furious when he read it. They had completely put words in his mouth and made him say that it didn't matter if the woman was enjoying it. All the pleasure belonged to the man. Let’s just say after that there had been some not so nice emails and letters written to the magazine.

"I guess that would be alright. I just don't want anything misconstrued. Nothing." I said quietly. Zack gave me a smile and nodded.

"I was told who would be doing the interview. David is a decent guy. I trust him to get the story right."

"Alright." Zack was the head of the household and I had to trust his judgment. He knew more on the matter than I did so I figured it would be alright. After all, how many new families could say that they had been interview by AP magazine about parenthood? It truly was an honor to have been asked by them for our story. It seemed like an alright idea.

"They, um, also asked if out family picture could be the cover of the magazine." He added sheepishly.

"Holy fuck! Are you serious?" Brian asked loudly.

"Yeah man." My eyes bugged out at the thought of the three of us on the cover. That was a tremendous honor and even made me feel excited.

"Dude that's fucking awesome!" Matt threw in as he tilted his beer back.

"Yeah."

"Wow." I added quietly as I finished off my drink only to have another placed in front of my by Brian.

"So do you think we should go for it?" Zack asked me.

"Sure. Why not?" It couldn't hurt anything.

At least I hoped not.

"So Katie, are you going to help us out on the new material soon?" Johnny asked me as we started to change the subject. The guys had written some new songs and wanted to mess around with them in the studio.

"I don't know. Am I?" I asked them all as I realized it had been some time since I had done anything in the studio.

"Hell yes you are." Matt told me firmly. I chuckled before looking at him intently about to give him my tease.

"Am I getting paid for it?" I asked seriously.

Matt looked at me funny before turning to Zack.

"Well I guess so. I mean Zack's money is your money."

"Are you implying I mooch off of Zack?"

"Well you are his wife." Jimmy added.

"I guess you'd be paid. The label will pay you, so it'll just go into Zack's paycheck." I glared at Matt as I stiffened adding to my act.

"Oh so Zack gets paid. Not me." Michelle and Leana were trying to hold in snickers as they saw where I was going with this.

"I don't get paid for doing my job." I clarified.

Val scoffed as Matt looked baffled. "But it all goes to the same account." He whined.

"Obviously." I chuckled. "Matt, do I really look like I care who the money goes to? It all goes to the same place. I was just messing with you."

"I hate you." He huffed as everyone laughed. I loved messing with Matt when he had been drinking. He was so easy to confuse.

"So how's the baby girl? Did she have fun at the beach?" Lacey questioned once the laughter had died down.

"She had a blast." I laughed while Zack blushed. "Up until Zack took her in the water and a wave caught them. Then she lost it and started crying because her face was wet." The girls all aww'd while the guys glared at Zack. Brian even went as far as to reach behind me and smack him in the head.

"Dude! What the fuck was that for?" He asked as he reached up and rubbed the spot where he had been hit.

"Because you got my favorite niece wet and made her cry!" He scolded back. Brian was by far the most attached to Tevan. He spent any and all time he could with that little girl. All of the guys did but Brian was always the one carting her around when Zack and I got tired. He would stop by and ask if he could take her to the store with him for a little bit to give Zack and I some time to rest. He would take her to the park and go on walks. He really was a great uncle to her.

"Well she's my daughter! Don't you think I feel bad enough?" Zack asked in retaliation.

"Touché." Brian said as everyone laughed.

"Anyway, we had fun. She and I buried Zack in the sand." I laughed as I pulled out the camera to show the girls. Val took it form me and began searching through the pictures. I watched as her eyes got wide and she dropped her jaw.

"What the hell Zack! You got a sand boner?" She laughed loudly as she turned to show the camera to a now blushing Zack. He took a look and then turned to face me with a shocked expression on his face. I placed my hand on his thigh and smiled sweetly up at him.

"You took a picture of that?" He asked incredulously referring to when I had given him a hard on by rubbing him while I had carefully placed the sand.

"Maybe." I tried to give him my best innocent smile but he saw right through it.

He leaned in so his lips were barely brushing mine.

"Someone's been a bad girl then." I felt my face get hot as his breath washed over me.

"Bad enough to be punished?" I think I shocked both Zacky and myself with my comment because that's not normally something I would say. Clearly the effects of my drinks were starting to get to me a tad bit.

Zack gripped my thigh tightly and slowly began to run his hand up my leg and under my skirt slightly.

"I'd have to say yes to that." His eyes bore into mine as his fingers rubbed gently against the fabric of my thong. I swallowed tightly and tried not to get too worked up since we were still out in public.

"Zack stop." I mumbled as I tried to push his arm away. It wasn't the fact that it bothered me because I sure as hell was enjoying it but I didn't want him to get carried away right here. "They're watching us." I mumbled even quieter as I referred to the others who were now tuned into our little show.

"Oy. What are you fuckers looking at?" Zack quipped at the guys who were all staring intently. He added extra emphasis to direct his comment at Brian who was actually watching Zack's hand which was still up my skirt.

"Free porn." Jimmy shrugged while Leana landed a good slug on his arm.

"So are you telling me, that you would watch the two of us fuck?" Zack continued to question them. The guys all looked at each other before facing Zack and nodding.

"Yeah."

"Sure."

"Katie's hot. I'd watch that." Zack grinned and shook his head at his friends. The girls just all rolled their eyes and I blushed incessantly.

"You guys are something else." My head shook in disbelief as I looked at each of them.

"But that's why you love us! Because we're a bunch of perverted guys." Brian laughed as he leaned over and hugged my around my chest, purposely groping me slightly to emphasize his statement. I let out a small shriek making everyone laugh. Michelle just shook her head at Brian before he released me and I cringed toward Zacky while he replaced his arm around Michelle. I stuck my tongue out playfully at him and he was too fast and managed to pinch it. Zack held my face still so I could pull away.

I hated being picked on like this.

My eyes widened as Brian's face came closer to mine. "I wouldn't put your tongue out unless you plan on using it." He told me in a provocative tone.

"Sowwy Bwi. Ony Zath gets thath pleather." I tried to tell him while I playfully glared at him.

"I'm sure Zack wouldn’t mind sharing. He told me all about your fantasy." My eyes widened and I was certainly hoping he was bluffing. He couldn't know. There was no way.

Awhile back, I had accidentally let slip to Zack that if I could do anyone else in the band it would be Brian. Zacky had then fed me another glass of wine and then pried out of me that I wouldn't mind having the two of them at the same time. I had no memory of telling him the next day but he certainly remembered.

Brian released my tongue and I turned to face Val across the table, but not before elbowing Zacky hard in the ribs.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Brian just snickered.

"Oh yeah babe. I know all about you wanting both Zack and I." My head instantly whipped in Zacky's direction.

"You told him?!" I hissed. Zack's eyes widened and he shook his head while everyone else just laughed.

"Ok so maybe it slipped." He admitted after I had given him 'the glare'.

"Zacky!" I groaned as I buried my head in my hands to hide my now red as a tomato face.

"Sorry." He grumbled. I folded my arms on the table and buried my head in them and refused to look up at anyone. Especially Brian. I knew Michelle didn't mind, as all of us girls had in fact talked about this before. But having Brian know was embarrassing. Zack rubbed my back in an apologizing manner but I still refused to lift my head up.

Staying like this for the rest of the night was looking like a good idea to me.

"Here. Have another drink. It'll take your embarrassment away." Zack tried to tell me through my arms. Another drink wasn't what I wanted. I didn't need another one because then I would be well on my way to being rather tipsy. Shaking my head between my arms I now felt two sets of arms wrap around me. I let out an annoyed groan since I knew exactly who it was. Only one other guy was sitting next to me.

"Why are you so embarrassed?" Brian questioned. My head snapped up and I glared at him.

"Because Brian. I'm not exactly the type of girl who usually admits something like that, let alone thinks it in the first place. Now if you guys will excuse me, I need some water." I turned and gave Zacky a warning look and he stood up and let me out of the booth. I heard him sigh before he sat back down.

Now usually, something like this would easily blow over. I mean we joked around about things like that all the time. But the fact that Zacky had in the first place, pried it out of me unwillingly and then went and spilled it to Brian was what got to me. I mean yeah they are best friends and all but Val doesn’t go around telling me that Matt wants me and her at the same time. Zacky should have kept his mouth shut.

"Can I get a water please?" I asked the bartender kindly. He nodded and filled me a glass as I sat down at the bar. My feet dangled from the stool and I allowed for them to bounce off of the metal pole in front of me as I swung them back and forth.

"Mind if I join you?" I was about to snap at the person but I recognized the voice and nodded.

"Go ahead." Johnny took a seat beside me and asked for a beer.

"Zack is feeling pretty guilty."

"I sure hope so." I said begrudgingly.

"Oh come on Katie. He didn't mean any harm by it. Brian wouldn’t have even said anything but apparently the situation led him to."

"Yeah. And that situation led to my pure embarrassment for the evening." I lazily waved my hand around over my shoulder making Johnny laugh.

"Well Zack doesn’t mind and neither does Brian, so why do you?" He curiously questioned as he set his beer down and turned to face me, his nose ring catching in the light. "You've been a part of what is probably the most perverted group of guys in all of Southern California. There isn't much we haven't done. This is like, a tiny pebble buried in a mass of huge boulders when it comes to things like this for us. You shouldn’t be embarrassed, it's no big deal I promise."

Johnny was right. I've probably made a bigger deal out of it by acting this way. I may be a permanent part of the group now but I can still say I wasn't used to the spotlight being thrown on me like that.

"You're right. Thanks Johnny." I leaned over and gave him a hug before he nodded and stood up to go back to the group.

"Are you coming?"

"In a minute. I'm going to finish my water first."

He nodded and left. Not ten seconds later a different body filled the vacant spot beside me.

"I'm sorry."

"I know. Me too." I smiled some and gave off a small laugh.

Zacky stood up and came to stand between my legs. He placed his hands on my thighs and squeezed them gently.

"What would you say to some amazing make up sex later tonight?" He asked in a gruff tone.

"I'd say that sounds fantastic."

"Good." He lifted me off of the stool and grabbed my hand as we headed back toward the table. "Maybe Brian can join us." My jaw dropped as I smacked him in the butt hard making him jump and laugh.

"I'm kidding." He chuckled. "Or am I?" He wiggled his eyebrows as we reached the table and I could only roll my eyes.

"No." I told him firmly as I sat back down between the two same men.

"Someday. Just you wait." He pondered out loud.

"Zack." I warned. He just winked and placed his hand on my thigh and not a second later so did Brian. He looked at me and gave me a wink as well making me groan.

Something told me this wasn't going to be the end of this.

"Can we please change the subject?" I grumbled. I looked to Val with a pleading look and she nodded.

"So who else has a fantasy they'd like to share?" I glared at her but she just laughed.

Oddly enough, the stories started flying and some of them had me shocked.

It was safe to say, by the end of the night I was no longer feeling like the perverted one. The guys had clearly all won that role.

The time came for us all to leave and Zack and I caught a cab back home. He carried me bridal style up into our room and told me to stay put once I was on the bed. He left and returned a few minutes later. As he stood in the doorway I looked worriedly between his two hands; one of which had a pair of handcuffs and the other had a bottle of chocolate syrup.

"I think it's about time we acted out my fantasy." He smirked as he shut the door and swung the cuffs around on his finger. I let out a gulp as I knew exactly what was coming next.

And I knew I was going to love every second of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope this one didn't seem to scattered. i was having trouble figuring out what all i wanted to happen in this one. but it sets up for a few future events hehe.

thanks for all the comments! so awesome. you guys rock my socks.

evencrayonslaughatme
CKY:TightTushZealot
LoveForDeathbat
perfectionist326
jinx616
A7X-Gc-luver
were.all.thieves.
Darkness_Surrounding
You.Found.Me
xXVeriEnkeliXx
MissLis
V-Vengeance6661
Goober
Clarissa
bloodravyn

and ps... i hope this one wasn't too.... weird for you all haha.