Lips That Need No Introduction

Chapter 19

"Ouch! Tevan let go. Please! Ahh!" I giggled as did Tevan as she tugged on Brian's nose ring as he held her. He pried her little hand from his ring and then rubbed it gently while Tev clapped her hands happily. "I think I'm going back to studs until she's a bit older."

"Here's a novel idea Bri, just don't get her that close to your face." I snickered as I finished packing up her small purple duffle bag for our trip.

"But how can I kiss her chubby cheeks if I can't get close to her?" He did have a point.

"Well then I guess studs are it for a bit. Just remember she likes to poke those because they're shiny." I pointed out as I fit her small light green hoodie into the bag on the very top.

"Unkie!" She squealed as Brian tossed her in the air gently.

She was sure turning into a cute kid. The days of the babbles were now long gone and we had progressed into words. She was working on names but so far just called all the guys Unkie and the girls Annie for aunt. It was hilarious hearing her yell out a name and see all four guys come running. As for we parents, I was mama and Zack was dada. You should see the look on his face when she says his name. It's like he's a little kid on Christmas all over again.

"Hey babe have you seen my Misfits shirt?" Zack yelled down the stairs from our bedroom where he was finishing packing.

"Third drawer down Zack." I replied knowing exactly where I had put it after it was washed.

"Got it!" Brian just rolled his eyes at his best friend who had yet again forgotten to pack his bag last night. Everyone else was due here any minute and then we would be off for a wonderful week in my old hometown of San Diego with the gang.

It would be Tevan's first vacation and man did the guys have a lot planned.

Apparently the guys had all worked a bit of magic and were able to get us free passes to Sea World. Along with that we would also be getting to see some of the back stage things that went on at the park. I guess there really were perks to being famous sometimes.

Another must do was the famous San Diego Zoo. This was requested by Jimmy and we all knew there was no escaping it. Besides, Tevan would love it. She loved animals and was constantly trying to get the names right.

"Ok I'm finally ready." Zacky yelled as he came running down the stairs and tossed his duffle bag on the couch next to the other two that sat there.

"Took you long enough." Brian grumbled as he held out Tevan to him since she kept saying dada over and over again since he first appeared.

"Yeah well… sorry." Zack said as he rolled his eyes. His reply was sort of lame but I could tell he was tad bit tired after staying up playing with Tev last night. Good thing he wasn't driving or I'd be worried. The three of us were riding with Brian and Michelle in their suv while the other six rode all rode in Matt's car. It worked out well and we got to save gas since the prices were on the rise again.

Brian grabbed our duffle bags and I took the car seat while Zack brought out Tevan and locked the door behind him. Mattie was coming over to take care of Ichabod during the day for us so we didn't have to worry about what to do with him. It was great having him around. He was incredible and I was thankful for having him as my brother in law.

I swapped with Zack so that he could buckle the car seat in and I held Tevan. Michelle was in the passenger seat already and I looked up just in time to see the other car pull up with Leana and Val hanging out of the windows on our side of the car. Lacey was pressed up against the very back window and Johnny was by her side waving frantically. I chuckled and turned so Tevan could see them all.

"Can you wave hi baby?" She looked at me then brought her hand up and opened and closed it into a fist as her little wave. I walked over and Val practically came halfway out of the window to greet her little niece.

"Hey there Tevs!" She cooed as she leaned out to give her a kiss on the forehead.

I really wished they would have a kid already but both of them had said that they wanted a wait a bit longer. I didn’t see why but apparently they had some reasoning behind it. Brian and Michelle were probably going to be married next followed by Jimmy and Leana. We all knew it was inevitable but they were trying to work out timing for it. Johnny and Lacey were in no rush and were just enjoying dating at the moment. It was cute.

"Tev can you say hi to Auntie Val?"

"I!" That was as close as she could get lately. But it still worked and everyone knew what she meant.

"Unkie!" She waved at Matt who repeated the gesture as he grinned.

"Hey there baby girl!"

"Alright you two are you ready?" Brian yelled making us turn away from the car. I nodded and Tevan waved good bye as we headed back over to the car. I placed her in her car seat which was on the left side of the car and thankfully she didn’t put up a fuss. I think she could tell we were doing something special since we had packed bags and such. She normally got excited when we packed her a bag to go overnight to someone else's house. I climbed in on the other side once she was buckled in and Zack followed on the end so I was in the middle. We all buckled in and Brian started the car and left the drive way. We were on the 405 in no time and immediately hit traffic like always. Zacky wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him. Tevan was busy picking at the fur of her stuffed white tiger that Jimmy had bought for her.

I was constantly telling the guys that she didn’t need anything else and that they should save the gifts for her first birthday that was coming up in a month but they insisted each and every time.

"I'm so tired." I yawned as I curled into Zack's chest.

"Mama!" I groaned slightly before turning and seeing that Tevan was handing me her tiger. I took it and told her thank you before setting it in between us on the seat. I leaned forward and got out a bottle for her from the bag. I held it out to her and she gladly took it and placed it in her mouth. Her small lips started sucking on the top and made small squeaking sounds. I chuckled under my breath and Zack pulled me back into his chest once she was entertained.

"I'm glad I don’t have to share your tits anymore." I rolled my eyes and gently patted his leg. Brian eyed us through the rear view mirror and I stuck my tongue out at him. He returned the gesture but still glared.

"I don't want any fu…funny business in my back seat. Got it you two?" I laughed at his change in words due to Michelle slapping him on the arm.

"Got it boss." Zack said while he smacked Brian in the back of the head since he was sitting directly behind him. "Like we'd do anything with Tevan in the car with us." He grumbled. When we came to a complete stop in traffic Brian turned around and smirked.

"That's not what Matt told me." Zack beat on the back of his seat roughly.

"She was asleep!"

"Doesn’t matter. You still fingered her while Tevan was in the car jackass." He and Michelle laughed while I blushed away and Zack just shrugged.

"Hey I've only got limited time for intimate moments. One presented itself to me and I took it! You can't even tell me you wouldn’t have done the same thing Syn." Zack was just digging himself a hole at this point.

"You're just digging your grave Zack. Stop while you're ahead." I chuckled. Tevan let out a burp and handed me the bottle back.

"Damn she's so much like you Zack." Brian said in reference to the passage of air from her.

"Damn straight." He replied proudly. "High five Tev!" He reached around my front and held his hand up for her. She had done this a lot with Zack so she reached her hand up and slapped it against his while she laughed.

"Yeah!" Zack drew out as he threw his hands up making Tevan cheer too. They were too cute with each other. The car moved forward some more and I knew we were nearing the merge with the five that would take us the rest of the way to San Diego. If there was one thing I never understood it was why the 405 was called the San Diego Freeway when it wasn't even the one that went to San Diego. Gotta love those confusing California freeway names.

"Mama." Tevan said through a yawn. "Seepy." I reached down and pulled out one of her many purple blankets and situated it over her. She snuggled into it and I leaned over to press a kiss to her forehead.

"Sleep well baby." I whispered as I watched her eyes droop closed. If there was one thing we were thankful for it was that she fell asleep quickly and randomly. At first it had scared us but the doctor said that was normal in some children. He said we were some lucky parents that she liked to sleep so much. Zacky sure liked it seeing as it gave us more together time.

"She's so cute when she sleeps." Michelle mentioned as she turned around to see Tevan's mouth hanging open slightly.

"Just wait until she starts snoring." I rolled my eyes knowing she would be soon. They were soft snores but it still reminded me of Zack because he did the same thing in his sleep.

"Hey now, let's not start on that." Zacky groaned.

"Oh please Baker. We all know you let out snores while you sleep. We've been on enough tours to witness that." Zack hit Brian in the head again but Syn just laughed it off.

"Well at least I don't moan in my sleep." Zack retorted.

"Hey now…" Michelle's eyes widened as she looked at Brian who was now blushing a pale pink color. "That was one time!" He protested.

"If I remember correctly it happens every time Michelle isn't around." Zack snickered.

"Well Brian I'm flattered." Michelle giggled. I relaxed back into Zacky's arms and rested my hand on his thigh, giving it a slight squeeze. He rubbed my arm gently in return while I smiled up at him.

"I love you." He purred in me ear.

"Mmm I love you too babe."

"We've finally hit the five!" Brian announced amidst the kiss that Zack and I had been sharing. I knew Brian purposely ruined it and I made a mental note to get him back for it later.

Once we were about halfway down the five we hit traffic yet again near the Del Mar area. This too, was a well known traffic area. We stopped behind Matt's car and Brian and Michelle both started laughing quietly while they stared out the front window. I leaned off of Zack and peered forward to see Jimmy's bare ass in the back window. I laughed and pulled Zack around to see too. He cracked up and pulled out his cell phone to send a text.

"Fucking hell." He muttered once our laughter had died down. "If only I had a dollar for every time I've seen Jimmy's fucking ass. I'd be rich." Michelle turned around and gave him a funny look.

"You are rich dumbass." I looked at Zack and couldn’t help but laugh at the funny look on his face. "Well yeah, but I'd be richer!"

"Zack you don't need to be richer. You could not work another day in your life and you'd have enough money for your entire family to live off of."

"True. Shit I was just trying to make a point." He said dejectedly as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Point has been made babe." I said as his phone buzzed with a reply.

"Jimmy says he hopes Tevan didn't see that…" I chuckled and looked at the little girl who was still sound asleep in her car sear.

"Dude. I think Tev is going to get quite the eye full growing up around us. I can totally see her walking in on someone having sex or naked someday. It's inevitable around here." Brian did have a point. It would probably happen. We had all walked in on each other at some point.

"She's going to be scarred for life." Zack groaned while rubbing a hand over her face.

"Well babe, it may be true but there isn't much stopping it. I think she'll get used to it. Probably be embarrassed the first time but something tells me that her uncles' asses will be the least of her worries after awhile."

"It's not the asses I'm worried about." He grumbled making us all laugh.

"Oh come one man, the first time you saw my dick was when we were like fourteen." Brian said.

"Yeah but you're a guy! This is my daughter I'm talking about here."

Michelle and I both gave each other an odd look both wondering the same thing but neither one of us wanting to voice it.

"And what exactly were you two up to that day?" I asked bravely.

"Comparing sizes." Brian laughed while he and Zack both looked rather smug at the thought.

"And what was the consensus?" My fellow female asked.

"We were all pretty close back then." Zack answered.

"And what about now?" Michelle continued to press the subject.

"Well…" Zack started. "Oddly enough, we're all still pretty close to eachother. But I've got a tad bit on everyone." My jaw dropped as I stared at him. Zack had a very impressive length but I always figured Matt would be the biggest because of his sheer body size.

"You beat out Matt?" I asked incredulously.

"Hell yeah! I was fucking shocked too!"

"Wow." I said in awe.

"Yeah. So feel special." He murmured as he pulled me into his chest roughly causing me to giggle as he kissed my neck lightly.

"Oh I feel incredibly honored Mr. Vengeance."

A small high pitched yawn interrupted our conversation.

"We're almost there!" Brian said as Tevan stretched her small arms out in front of her. The agitated look on her face told us that she was getting tired of sitting in her car seat and would soon begin fussing about it.

"Just a little longer babe. Hang in there for me ok?" I said as I gently smoothed out her strawberry-blonde hair that was sticking out in different directions. We were now crossing the Coronado Bridge over to the Hotel Del Coronado. I still was in shock this was where the guys chose for us to stay. It was perfect because it was on the beach but price wise it was extremely expensive. I mean it was nothing for the guys to pay but to me it still seemed like a lot.

Brian drove as fast as possible without getting a ticket and we soon pulled into the parking lot beside Matt's car. Right on cue Tevan started crying. Michelle hopped out quickly and unbuckled her.

"Annie!" She squealed as she let out a laugh instead of a cry. I swear there were some times where I'm convinced she was faking it only for the attention she always got.

"Tevan!" Leana yelled as she came running over once she had jumped down from the elevated car. I could only shake my head at the girls while Val and I helped get the luggage out with the guys.

"Well, is everyone ready for a fucking amazing week?" Johnny asked as we all stood next to the suitcases and duffle bags.

Zacky pulled his sunglasses over his eyes and swung his arm over my shoulders. "Hell yeah man. Bring it on."
♠ ♠ ♠
and a week of vacation starts now for them! yay!
as for me... well updates may be slightly slower lately. i'm going to new york/jersey for bamboozle in a week and i have so much to do before then! yikes!

anyway i hope you guys liked this part haha.

special thanks for the comments go out to...

CallusedSilk
musicxsavesxlives
evencrayonslaughatme
LoveForDeathbat
You.Found.Me
GummybearsBK
catastrophe.
lisha_reading_music
Darkness_Surrounding
A7X-Gc-luver
TheUltimateSynner
CKY:TightTushZealot
NikkiEst.6661
Just.Listen
war_is_homo

thanks guys!!! i love ya!