Hope It Gives You Hell

Austin, We Have A Problem

[Liz's Point Of View]

Nearly six months later, Sarah and I sat in the middle of my bedroom floor, considering all that was going on. Not just with the guys, but also the fact that we were graduating in 23 days.

"I can't believe we're almost out of here!" I sort-of cheered as I laid down, staring at my ceiling.

"I can't believe we're almost 18," was Sarah's reply.

"Oh speak for yourself. You have one more day… I have two more months." I turned to glare at her but she just laughed at me.

"Well that is your own problem. However, tomorrow I'm spending the day in hiding." All of a sudden, her face turned into a look of disgust.

"You're spending your birthday in hiding? Does this happen to be caused by a certain six foot four Spanish rock star that seems so terribly infatuated with you?" I was trying to hide the amusement in my voice, but it wasn't working so well. This time, I was on the receiving end of a glare.

"Sadly. I wish my birthday was on a weekend this year, then I could hide all day. But noo, it's on a stupid Wednesday. I have to go to school… and hope he doesn't catch me between school and going to my hide-a-way." She sighed heavily and then picked up the book she was previously looking at. Invisible Monsters.

"But isn't Wednesday your favorite day of the week?" Yeah, she's a pretty random person.

"Yes. But not anymore. I don't even want to know what he's thinking of."

"I do. It'd take my mind off of Patrick."

"What are you talking about?!" Sarah looked at me, incredibly shocked. Well, it wasn't surprising that she would.

"I dunno. I just… I'm always making the first move unless his friends make him. It's getting a bit old." I sighed a bit, not sure what to do about my current situation.

"Maybe you should just talk to him. That's what people tend to do when they're dating. They don't just make out with each other all the time…"

"And maybe you should remind yourself that." I retorted, sticking my tongue out at her. She looked appalled.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Just because Gabe loves being all over me does NOT mean that we're making out all the time. I swear to God we've only kissed twice." Sarah practically yelled.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm the Easter bunny."

"Seriously! You want to talk about people always making out, take a look at Patti and Michael…" her voice trailed off and she winced at the thought.

"Ugh, don't remind me."

"Alright, we need to stop talking about this. We should talk about… what we'll wear to commencement." Sarah randomly said.

"Whoa. You, talking about clothes?"

"Yeah. Better than talking about Michael and Patti making out."

"True that."
♠ ♠ ♠
total bullshit filler... just the beginning of the fastforward though, it gets better
next update is thee birthday chapter haha...

and i'm terribly sorry that jumping six months has lost Patti, Michael AND Patrick's birthdays and that mine's right before graduation. wow... i feel like a bitch.

to make people smile though... my first chapter has 69 reads. haha.

yeah i'm gonna go sulk in the corner because of this god-awful crap and hope you forgive me in the next update

♥Sarah! At The Crisco