Hope It Gives You Hell

The Kids Are All ***ed Up

[Gabe's Point Of View]

"Yo, Gabe, quit being a lazy bum and let's get going, you said we were chilling in Chicago today." William yelled as he busted into my hotel room and threw the covers off my bed. Once he pissed me off by chucking my blankets on the floor, he tossed some clothes at me, then his skinny ass waltzed over to the window.

"No!" I yelled, jumping off the bed, but it was no use. The bastard threw open the shades and opened the window, causing a major draft.

"Dude, put some clothes on and let's go." He complained, jumping onto the couch. Then he smirked at me. "You should stop thinking about the girl you don't even have and keep your shorts on in bed." Of course, he's always teasing me for sleeping in my boxers.

"Leave me alone, how do you even get up so early?" I sat up and sleepily pulled my jeans on, trying to glare at him.

"Early? It's ten!"

"What?!" I jumped up and hurried around the room to find my cell phone. "I was gonna call Sarah before she went to work!"

"Didn't she tell you that she and Liz quit?" William's voice went a little cold.

"No… she told you?" I looked at him, taken aback.

"Yeah. But it was just last night while you were at the bar." It was like William was pushing out these facts just to piss me off.

"Sure, let's use that as an excuse as to why I can't be informed." I pulled my purple hoodie over my head and we left my room hurriedly so we could start the four hour trek to Chicago.

"You didn't hardly give her time. Besides, you're not together, she doesn't have to tell you everything." That time, the words ran in my ears. you're not together, she doesn't have to tell you everything. Wow, those words actually hurt. I pretended it wasn't so bad though.

"Isn't that kind of a big decision though?" I asked, trying not to sound too upset.

"Not really major. Liz quit first cause Pete asked her to go on tour with them, but she's bunking with Gym Class Heroes, good god that poor girl… so then Sarah followed suit, although I heard you haven't asked her to come with us yet." William talked about these things as if they were casual as we were driving down the highway. What the fuck is with him?!

"Disashi and Travis are going to corrupt that girl to no end if she isn't careful. But maybe I wasn't ready to ask her yet. Or maybe I haven't had a good opportunity. You going to punish me?"

"Nah. But I might ask her myself, just so she knows she's not being left out. Man up or don't go for her, Gabe." It took me so much to not boot him from the car, which was going a nice 80 miles an hour. That would have made a lovely William Beckett sandwich between the highway concrete and the cars behind us. But I swear to god, he was doing this on purpose.

"What the hell. I'll call her right now if you'd like, just don't do that." I reached for my phone, but he slapped my hand away. What a girl.

"No, you can't do that! Besides… you're driving right now!" He grabbed my phone and put it in his pocket.

"Doesn't matter. I have all the time in the world, she's totally falling for me." I smiled proudly, but he rolled his eyes at me.

"Your waiting is practically an offer for someone to take her from you. How do you even figure she's falling for you, she doesn't even let you hug her!"

"Ahh, but you obviously didn't see us after graduation." I looked over and his face flushed. I was starting to worry… because if he liked her, I was probably going to have to beat him.

"One day, and it's not like you were letting go of her any time soon, so there wasn't much she could do about it." He muttered back.

"Whine all you want. She'll totally be mine."
♠ ♠ ♠
gotta love the fillers.
so... Liz is making put up a public announcement that she'd like you to declare a team. poooor Sarah... can't even choose who she likes anymore. bahaha

i was totally reading the back of the deodorant thing-a-ma-jig a bit ago [quit staring at your screen oddly, i know i'm strange] and it happened to say Ask your doctor before using if you have: kidney disease. What the hell does kidney disease have to do with your underarms?!

aaannnddd the wikipedia goddess is at it again. i found this being a ding dong and surfing randomly: Real person slash (RPS), also a subgenre of real person fiction, involves taking a celebrity's public image and creating slash stories with them. Real person slash gained popularity with the rise of the pop music industry. In particular, the popularity of boy bands in the late 1990s and early 2000s promoted the growth of RPS funniest thing i've ever read.

so yeah. this is probably longer than the chapter. hellooo new subscriber, feel free to think i'm crazy.

♥Sarah! At The Crisco