Hope It Gives You Hell

Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner

[Liz's Point Of View]

Gabe, Pete and I were sitting in the old grocery store parking lot the day before Warped Tour, casually waiting. In less than ten minutes, we were going to be on our rescue mission.

"We all have this plan down, right?" Gabe asked quickly, but then shushing us as the familiar dark blue truck drove by.

"Of course!" I replied before jumping up. The boys followed my example, and while Gabe ran down the road to Sarah's house, Pete and I got the ladder and a suitcase from the back of his van. When we carried it to her house, Gabe was tossing rocks up to her window. I was just waiting for the glass to shatter; he seemed to be chucking them. We set the ladder up under her window right in time for her to look out of it… and gawk at us.

"What the hell?" Was her instantaneous reply as soon as she opened the window.

"Hey babe, we're coming to steal you away." Gabe said, trying to sound smooth. Epic fail.

"Don't call me that. Really, you guys shouldn't be here." She took the screen out of the window and leaned out. "What are you even doing here?"

"Gabe told you. We're stealing you. You're coming on Warped." I told her, sticking my tongue out.

"I can't."

"Bullshit!" Gabe cried before climbing up the ladder andfalling going through her window. After a moment or two, we heard shrieking (Sarah) and laughter (Gabe, of course).

"No, don't do that. Gabe, put that down!" Sarah yelled, probably trying to fend him away from something. Pete and I laughed a bit as I got the suitcase open. A few moments later, shirts and jeans were flying out the window. We caught them and quickly stuffed them into the suitcase before more articles of clothing took to the air.

"Hey! It's pictures of me!" Gabe's voice gleefully fell through the window, followed by more screaming.

"Gabe, no trying to rape her while you're up there. Her screams are gonna get the police sent over here!" I yelled, hoping he'd hear me.

"Alright, now down the ladder missy!" Gabe said, obviously trying to convince Sarah to leave.

"Absolutely not."

"I GOT THIS!" Gabe yelled, poking his head out the window real quick to give us a thumbs up before shutting it and running away. A couple minutes later, he was at the side door with Sarah slung over his shoulder.

"That was pretty clever." Pete commented, smirking slightly.

"Thank you, thank you very much." Gabe's Elvis impression, however, was a bit lacking.

"You guys, I can't leave!" Sarah cried, hitting Gabe's back, but not doing much damage.

"Sure you can." I replied.

"No, you don't get it!" She yelled. Her sudden outburst caused Gabe to drop her… luckily on the luggage.

"What's there to get?" he asked.

"God, you guys. If I leave, they're going to disown me."And even though I'd been her friend for nine years and only seen her cry maybe twice, she proceeded to burst into tears. Gabe's eyes widened and I could almost see his heart drop as he quickly knelt to her side, pulling her into a hug.

"Oh, mi amor, please don't cry. They're not worth it if they're not going to let you live your life." He told her softly, making her tears slow, but not halt entirely.

"Gabe, I only get one family, and I don't want to lose them this soon." She sniffed.

"Senorita, they'll come around when they see you're happy. Come on, we've got a party to get to. That'll cheer you up." He picked her up before Pete and I grabbed the ladder and suitcase and followed them to the van before taking off to Chicago, leaving our old lives behind and hopefully starting better ones while on tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
so basically... i did something stupid yesterday. and now my ex's girlfriend hates my guts. YAY. -_-

so... this is the beginning of the end, basically. haha. you're going to HATE me in... four chapters. there's alot of Sarah/Gabe/William drama coming up... and then things are gonna be happy for Liz & Patrick... and VERY happy for Patti and Michael, just for Shannon =]

just putting that out there. i think i'ma update again tonight. yay.

♥Sarah! At The Crisco

P.S. Paper Chase is playing yaaay... i'm happy now, but i'd be happier if the 133 readers and 32 subscribers would comment some =]