Hope It Gives You Hell

Every Burden Has A Version

[William's Point Of View]

Not sure why we always party before a tour, because we all get a massively insane hangover that we can't get rid of until half an hour before the show, but here were at Angels And Kings drinking like we always do. There wasn't really much going on, besides the scene unfolding in front of me between Liz and Patrick, so I settled into my seat at the bar and watched whatever they were getting themselves into.

"God, Liz will you just listen to me?" Patrick exclaimed. He looked seriously frustrated… poor guy.

"There's nothing for me to listen to." She sighed before sipping on the Sprite Pete had given her.

"Yeah, there is. You mean too much to me for us to be acting like this." His words got quieter as their meaning grew, and her eyes went wide, but she tried to pretend it didn't affect her.

"Obviously not."

"What the hell do you want me to do?!" Well now. I'd never heard Patrick swear outside of songs… and when he got really hyper.

"What the hell do you think you should do?!" she yelled back at him before hopping off her seat. Before she could walk away though, he grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Don't just walk away from me."

"There's nothing I have to say to you Patrick. Unless you can prove to me that you care, I'm not yours."

"Prove. That's all I had to do?" He rolled his eyes before grabbing her by the waist and kissing her. There was no way I was watching after that. I picked up the beer that the bartender had just given me and walked off, not wanting to see how much farther this was going to unfold. Looking out into the mass of people dancing, I saw Patti dancing with Sisky… and I'm not entirely certain what they were doing. Michael was off to the side laughing at the strange robot/interpretive dance they were creating, and started laughing even harder when Butcher tried to join in. Even I had to laugh once they sort-of made a Sisky sandwich… it turned more into trying to mosh at that point.

A couple feet over was another strange sight. Vicky-T and Ryland were trying to do some kind of salsa dance… to hip hop music. Not even sure how that works. Then next to them was Alex, dancing with Sarah. Not one of those disgusting grinding dances, but still one that made me incredibly jealous. Seeing his hands on her hips and the smile on her face basically sent me over the edge. I put down my drink on the bar and interrupted them before I had the urge to punch him.

"Mind if I cut in?" I yelled over the music. Alex stepped away from her and gave me a thumbs up before going to find someone else to dance with.

"You don't seem like the type to dance." She commented as I grabbed her hand and started my feeble attempt at dancing.

"I don't, but him with you was making me nervous." I said, wincing at the honesty. Sadly, I couldn't lie to her. That was probably gonna bite me in the ass one day.

"Well thank you for watching over me, dad." She put her arms on my shoulders, pulling me closer. "You can't be this stiff, you have to be loose Bilvy."

"I'm trying." Right, loose. With her body that close to mine? Hell, I'll be lucky if I can keep off of her.

"You're not trying hard enough." She glared at me before laughing and putting her hands on my waist. Just her touch was starting to make the room feel ten degrees warmer.

"Uh, what are you doing?"

"Okay, you have to move your hips more. Go with the beat of the music." Even with her guiding me, I wasn't very good.

"Yeah, I can't believe I’m even trying this." I shook my head, but she just rolled her eyes at me.

"God, William. Here, I'll try something else. Close your eyes." I found my eyes closing themselves upon her words and I was totally aware of what was around me, but I could only feel it. "Now, move along with me." Her hands found their way to my shoulders again and her hips swayed into me, but not in the obscene way I hate. The initial shock left me frozen, but after a few moments I tried moving along with her.

"Am I any better?" I asked while sneaking my arms around her waist.

"Actually, yeah." She started laughing. I sighed and opened my eyes.

"You're really mean, you know?" Her only response was to laugh at me some more. "Come get a drink with me." Ireluctantly let go of her and grabbed her hand, tugging on it a bit. She bit her lip and thought for a moment, before shrugging.

"One won't hurt, I guess."
♠ ♠ ♠
uh ohhhhhsss xD This is for Shannon, my favorite commenter, and Zoe. Cause she rocks and wants Mike Carden to kidnap her. Enough said =]

shit son, i made that ex-boyfriend drama sound like i made him cheat on his girlfriend. i swear, i didn't hahaha

sooo... here's to advertisement. love Gabe Saporta? It's Warmer In The Basement Gabe kidnaps someone... and doesn't exactly want to let her go >.< Lizabef wrote it for mee. how about The Bigger Lights? (just say yes) My Goldmine Valentine J.K. Royston and Topher Talley storyyy. Not slash. That'd be sweet though. haha.

and after this... is the drama updates. wooooo.

&#9829;Sarah! At The Crisco