Hope It Gives You Hell

The Pros And Cons Of Breathing

[Liz's Point of View]

With Patrick's body against mine and our lips pressed together, everything I felt for him that I'd tried to lock away came flooding back. After what seemed like forever and a day, I finally pulled away and looked at him.

"Funny. Even though I said prove it, that's not exactly what I had in mind." I found myself saying, and in complete embarrassment, I looked down and blushed.

"Did it work?" he asked with a smile.

"Definitely."

"Then who cares." We laughed and sat back down at the bar. "Oh, and I'd rather kill myself with a plastic knife than let you stay with Gym Class Heroes on tour. We're bunk mates, end of story."

"See?" I said, smiling at him. "I was waiting for that. Confidence and-"

"Basically, she wants you to have the dick in the relationship." Gabe said bluntly as he sat down on the stool next to mine. Then he proceeded to order a vodka and coke. Figures.

"I guess you could put it that way." I shoved his shoulder a bit and he playfully glared at me.

"Please, don't get in the way of me trying to get drunk off my ass." he muttered as he took a large mouthful of his drink.

"Man, you haven't gotten drunk since we met the girls. What's the occasion?" Patrick joked.

"Girly man hitting on my woman." He sighed in reply.

"Normally I'd tell you to get a grip, but I heard you calling her 'mi amor' earlier, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what that means in Spanish." Patrick teased, and Gabe's eyes widened in shock.

"Did I really say that out loud?!" He sort of whined, hitting his head on the bar.

"Yeah, you did. All I can say is that that should be you getting her a beer, not him. Dancing with her seems to put you in her good book too."

"But no grinding. She hates that, unless she's really damn inebriated or in an incredibly good mood." I added.

"This is awkward." Patrick noted randomly.

"What are you talking about?" Gabe asked.

"Giving girl advice to the Gabe Saporta." I replied, not even looking up from my Sprite.

"If you can finish each others sentences and share thought already, you either need to get married, or get your genealogy checked out." Gabe shook his head before draining his glass and walking off.

"That was a bad thought." Patrick shook his head as well. He was obviously as perturbed as me.

"Tell me about it. If we're related, I'm killing my parents."

"Oh that's not nice."

"Not really a nice person."
♠ ♠ ♠
this horrible chapter is brought to you by my frustration. i totally spazzed out last night... and i'm sorry Shannon! you're going my new story ^-^ I dunno about her, but i'm still freaking out about my Suarez follower on twitter. heh.

so basically, Sarah/Gabe WAS the main pairing, and I just threw Liz and Patti in there cause it'd be more fun to write... so no nagging.

next one will be better. WARNING: Shannon may lose her pants.

♥Sarah! At The Crisco