Hope It Gives You Hell

In Our Defense

[Patti's Point Of View]

After a while, I had no idea what kind of dances we were doing anymore, so I went back to where Michael was seated and took a long drink of my pop.

"Having fun?" He asked with an amused expression.

"Totally. You should come join us." I grabbed his hand and tried to pull him out of his seat, but he refused.

"I don't dance."

"Everyone dances, please Michael?" I pleaded. Dancing with Sisky and Butcher was starting to get a little awkward with him just watching us, and I wanted him to join the fun.

"Definitely not." That was his firm reply.

"But I wanted to be with you tonight." I gave him the look, but he only laughed at me.

"Well... I had other plans for us." He kissed me quickly before grabbing my hand, pulling me out of the club and into the cool night air.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I followed him down the sidewalk.

"The hotel. It is this way, right?" He looked around a bit, and a confused look crossed his face.

"Good try. Other direction." I couldn't hold my smile back as he sighed in defeat and followed me down roads in the other direction. After a few minutes, we finally got to the hotel and he took us to our room.

"You do realize we have been together for exactly six months, right?" Michael asked when we arrived at our room, leaning against the door.

"Have we really?" In all honesty, the days have been coming together and it felt a lot longer.

"We have." He unlocked the door and shut it quickly behind me before grabbing me by the waist and kissing me hard, but with passion. I returned it as he made our way toward the bed. I hoped tonight was the night he had been talking about last month.

"So it's finally alright to you that we do this?" I asked between kisses as we fell onto the bed and he threw his hat across the room with our shoes quickly following.

"That was the plan. Shh." His reply was quick, and then he placed his lips to my neck. "Payback." He whispered in my ear before reattaching his lips above my collarbone. This didn't last long, however, because he started to get impatient and whipped off his shirt before most of our clothes followed.

"Patience is a virtue." I muttered before he kissed me again.

"An American virtue." A smirk crossed his lips and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Of course."

"Patti?" His voice was suddenly really calm and a little worried.

"Michael?"

"I know I probably don't say this enough, but I really do love you." He kissed me gently and it was really sort of a romantic moment… until I started laughing.

"What?" He asked, giving me a strange look.

"Bi-polar much?" Again with the strange look. "You were all full out sex addict… then you went all romantic on me… you can't expect me to keep a straight face."

"I'm going to take that as you love me back." He smiled.

"That I do."

"Okay we need to stop this." He announced before practically pouncing on me again. A few more minutes of making out and he was trying to inch off my underwear. However, it wasn't working too well. I sighed and pulled them off, then his boxers soon followed them across the room. He ran a hand over my thigh, making me shiver, and then began kissing me once more.

"Come on Michael." I half moaned as his lips returned to my neck.

"Alright, but it's gonna hurt." I just nodded in response. He returned to kissing my lips before he made his move. The initial shock was a hella lot of pain, but the fact that he kept moving instead of just stopping made it quickly ease into pleasure. At my first moan, he began to pick up speed and started making his own obnoxious noises again. Michael Guy Chislett may moan like a whore, but he is damn good in bed.

Soon, we both hit our climaxes, Michael probably waking up the people on the entire floor, and he fell onto the bed next to me, quickly cuddling up with me.

"It feels like we've been waiting forever for that." He whispered gently in my ear, and I laughed.

"It does." Our rambunctious activity took alot out of us, and I fell asleep in his arms, probably the happiest I've ever been.
♠ ♠ ♠
I realize the title is from The Academy, not The Academy Is..., but shit son, I listened to Judas Kiss and now I'm hooked on them. Find me the EP from four and a half years ago, and I will love you forever. Don't even have to get it for me, just point me in the direction of where I can get it =]

the sandwich thing totally didn't work. it just made my mouth water o.O

this is for Shannon's Christmas present =]
and Patti's Christmas & Birthday present :D

and merry christmas to everyone else who puts up with my long wait between chapters... and then the crappiness they contain... that was the worst thing i've ever written, and it was so short -_-

WHO ELSE IS FRUSTRATED BY THIS COUPLE'S EPIC HAPPINESS? Yeah, me too. No, it's not going away. Someone's gotta be happy and getting some xD

♥Sarah! At The Crisco