Hope It Gives You Hell

One Day, Robots Will Cry

[Sarah's Point Of View]

Alright, I'll admit, at the first word that there was going to be alcohol, I should have known damn well to stay away. But there's just some things that make you feel like even though they're going to lead to something awful, you still have to do it. And so I drank.

I didn't drink with William.

I didn't get buzzed with William.

I didn't even get drunk with William.

I got fucking hammered.

And let me tell you now, that is not a good feeling. Despite my best intentions, there's just nothing you can rationally do when you're so damn hammered. With my epically low tolerance for alcohol, the only thing running my body was the honest-to-god thoughts in my mind. No good, of course.

Maybe I should stop being so damn stupid and just tell you what's going down.

So, basically that one beer with Bilvy? That happened to turn into three beers, two shots, and then when he tried hitting on me [please, I was drunk, not stupid] I found Gabe, and he had me downing vodka. Yeah, not a good idea.

Here I am now, dancing with Gabe to some really stupid song I honestly don't even like. Oh, but it's not the kind of dancing that I was enjoying with Alex and William. God forbid, that would make too much coming from me. No, I had Gabe's drunken hands wandering all over my body, and I didn't think twice about it. This is why I don't drink… besides the fact that I'm terribly underage. This epiphany is so over.

"Never thought you'd be doing anything of this." Gabe spoke suddenly as his hands ran over my waist to pull me closer to him, grinding his hips into mine.

"Think again." I replied, not being able to hold back my smirk.

"I think we need to go someplace else." He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. Normally, I wouldn't have done it. Hell, normally I wouldn't have been in this predicament… but I went along with it anyway. At this point, his smile could make me do anything. He took my hand and led me to an empty booth towards a corner of the place

"You still like me, right?" Gabe asked as he sat down and pulled me into his lap. I giggledwow, I'm fucked up. I don't giggle and nodded my head.

"Of course I still like you, Gabriel." I kissed him, and meant it to be quick, but he took this opportunity to slip a hand behind my neck and kiss me back with as much passion as a drunken person can muster.

"That's good to hear baby. I don't like it when you spend so much time with Billy over there." He motioned to the bar where William was sitting, now with Vicky-T, and laughed.

"Aww, are you jealous?" I smiled, but I couldn't continue what I was about to say, because suddenly, my throat tightened up.

"Possibly." He kissed me again, but when I pulled away, he looked shocked. "What's wrong?"

"I- I… c-can't breath!" I jumped up and my hands found their way to my throat, not that it was doing anything to help. I turned to Gabe and I don't think I've ever seen someone sober up so fast.

"Holy shit, someone help me!" He yelled before grabbing at his phone.

"What happened?!" Liz cried, running up to me. I had no idea what was going on, but my eyesight was quickly fading.

"She's turning blue, do you think I know what the fuck happened?!" Gabe yelled back. I couldn't hear anything after that though, because everything went black and I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
dramadramadrama, i love me some drama xD

no, i won't kill anyone, good god you horrible people. but if you can guess what's going down, you will be in the sequel ^-^
NO LIZ YOU CAN'T GUESS AND GIVE IT AWAY even though you might not even know haha

comments go to the Feed William Beckett A Sandwich Fund. haha... you know you want to.

♥Sarah! At The Crisco