Hope It Gives You Hell

The (Shipped) Gold Standard

[Patrick's Point Of View]

My thoughts are everywhere at this moment. Pete and I are on our way to the hospital right now… and I can't believe I let Pete drive. It's like he wants to get a ticket, though I can understand why he's hurrying.

The moment Liz heard Gabe yelling and saw Sarah, the look in her eyes just shattered my heart. Yeah, the rest of us are freaking out and want answers, but she was distraught. Gabe even let her take the ambulance to the hospital, she was that heart broken.

We flew around another cornerhow are we still alive?! and Gabe let off a huge sigh in the back seat. On either side of him, William and Alex glared at him. The silence continued.

"Someone say something to distract me." Pete practically growled as he took another vicious turn.

"Why?" I asked barely above a whisper.

"Because I swear to God, I'm about to crash this thing, just say something." His look was seriously frightening me.

"Did you know they have pizza flavored burritos now?" Alex mumbled from the back seat. I slapped my forehead.

"Do they really?" Pete asked through gritted teeth.

"Yeah. It tastes funny… nothing like pizza… but like pizza sauce that's been cooked too long in peppers. Not even a hint of cheese."

"That's strange."

"What up with burritos?!" William asked.

"Not sure. It was just something." Alex replied. Thank god we'd arrived at the hospital by then, because any more burrito talk was going to make me punch someone. Pete quickly parked and we all rushed into the hospital, only to see Liz in the waiting room with a nervous look on her face.

"Lizzy, what's happening?" I asked, running up to her. She jumped up out of her seat and threw herself into my arms.

"I-I don't know! Th-they pumped her st-stomach b-but she's n-not waking up!" She sobbed into my chest.

"Well, do you know what was wrong?" I asked softly. She looked up, and suddenly, anger flashed over her face so fast I could have gotten whiplash. She looked over my shoulder and glared, and when I turned around, I noticed it was at William and Gabe.

"Allergic reaction to alcohol, you fucking assholes!" She tore out of my arms and charged at them, but Pete caught her by the waist last minute. "You could have fucking killed her! I hope someone comes in and kills you, you're total complete idiots!" She screamed at them. Pete sighed and took her outside, probably because the nurses were looking at us awful funny.

"Huh. Good going guys." Alex said, his words dripping with sarcasm as he sat in one of the blue plastic chairs and crossed his arms.

"Hey, I didn't know!" William cried, holding up his hands. I looked to Gabe… and he looked incredibly guilty.

"I did." He mumbled, sitting down a few seats away from Alex, probably to avoid getting socked in the face.

"Regardless of whether you knew or not, she's 18."I sighed and sat down next to Alex. This was going to be along night.
♠ ♠ ♠
basically, you guys are the best people ever. nine comments [technically 11... but from 9 different people] and the strangest ideas.
-William poisoned her
-allergic to Gabe
-allergic to Gabe's brand of chapstick

oh, that last one killed me. that's why even though Kayla got the correct answer, MG also gets the part in the sequel too! [there was enough room. heh]. Now, no crying, cause there'll be more contests.

comments... bring Sarah back quicker. haha.

♥Sarah! At The Crisco