Hope It Gives You Hell

Dear Interceptor

[Patti's Point Of View]

You know how usually when you wake up from your first time with the guy you love, and it's like one of those scary romantic moments? We were so far from it, it was scary.

Instead, I woke up to Michael swearing on the phone. He seemed to be trying to keep quiet, but occasionally he'd let off a really loud string of swear words.

"Just tell me what's going on, I'm packing up right now I swear. GOD DAMN IT SISKY WHAT IS GOING ON?!" He came into the room, throwing things into his suitcase, and stopped when he looked at me. "You know what? Forget it, we'll be there." He shut his phone and threw it into the suitcase.

"Hiya?" I sort of asked, not wanting to anger him further.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up." He came over to the bed and sat down next to me, pulling me into a hug.

"So, what's going on?"

"We might possibly be running late to getting on the bus for tour. And Sisky seems upset about something... as well as everyone else I'd talked to, but no one will tell me what's up." He stood up and threw a pair of jeans and a shirt at me. "So get out of bed you lazy bum!" I laughed and quickly pulled on the clothes, then helped him finish packing. Soon, we were getting a taxi and making our way to where everyone was going to meet up and get on the buses.

"They'd tell us if it was something major, right?" I asked as we sat in the back of the cab, slowly making our way through the city.

"I'd hope so. I certainly hope it's not major, otherwise I'm going to be a little mad."

"I'm pretty sure I'd be more than a little mad, and you probably would be too." I joked, trying to make better of the situation. Soon, we arrived at the random parking lot and searched out the TAI bus.

"Yo, Bilvy, what's going on?" Michael asked when we found William standing outside the bus. He looked at us, wide eyed, then shook his head, turned around, and walked onto the bus.

"What the fuck?" I thought aloud.

"Let's just get on the bus, maybe we'll find out more later." Michael suggested. I nodded and we climbed the steps and took in the sight before us. William was gone, probably sulking in the bunks; Mike was sitting on the couch, listening to his iPod; Sisky and Butcher were by the table playing cards. Whoa, back the fuck up, playing cards?! There is no way they're doing something so lame as playing cards.

"Or... maybe we won't." I looked up at Michael, and he shrugged and took our suitcases from me and went off to the bunks. I took a seat next to Mike and opened up my laptop, immediately signing onto AIM and messaging Liz.

breakxoutx: WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?
glizzard1: no one's told you?
breakxoutx: totally... i just love asking questions anyway
breakxoutx: obviously not!
breakxoutx: and where the fuck is Sarah?
glizzard1: that's it. she's not here
breakxoutx: whaa?
glizzard1: she's in the hospital

right then and there, my heart [as well as my jaw] just dropped.

breakxoutx: what the hell did you guys do last night?!
glizzard1: william got her inebriated to the highest level
breakxoutx: so thaaat's why he's all frowny
glizzard1: no shit, you would be too
breakxoutx: so what's going down with her exactly
glizzard1: allergic reaction. had her stomach pumped, but no one knows if she'll live

Oh, cue the tears. This is just ridiculous.

breakxoutx: WHOA she has to... if it wasn't for her, we wouldn't be here. we wouldn't be the people we are
glizzard1: tell me about it
breakxoutx: you seem fine o.O
glizzard1: i did my fair share of crying and beating the shit out of William and Gabe last night, trust me. make sure to laugh if you see Gabe later
breakxoutx: what'd you do?
glizzard1: just punched him a couple times. left side of his face looks like a blackberry.
glizzard1: if i wasn't so mad and upset, i probably would have laughed at him this morning

Today was definitely far from the romantic morning i was expecting.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you mibba for ruining my life and deleting my first copy of this. i had a nice bit about Pete Wentz saying ohmehgawd, and now i'm too depressed to re-write it. Dear Interceptor = The Academy song.

Whoa, back the fuck up brought to you by ShamWOW. and i wasn't tooting my own horn there about them not being the same people, juuust saying.

i'd like to announce that i am geeking out and only posting this at 4 AM because I TALKED TO FUCKING ANDREW HURLEY OF FALL OUT BOY AND CHECKYESJULIET IS READING THIS STORY. A FUCKING LEGEND IS READING THIS STORY -has heart attack- thank you, and have a good day.

a big thanks to the silly who suggested ALEX SUAREZ TRIED TO KILL ME. uh, yeah, fuck you =P [all out of love, of course] and to all the burrito commenters. you know you loved that part, even though pizza burritos really are fucking gross.

damn, my a/n's are really effing long.

♥Sarah! At The Crisco