Hope It Gives You Hell

You Can't Be Missed If You Never Go Away

[Gabe's Point Of View]

I've never been able to say this before, but it's too hilarious. Fans are so gullible, it's pathetic. All of us have been faking for these shows, and no one notices at all. Are we great actors or what? Well… minus everyone asking me about my face. Thanks again for that, Liz.

"On in five, Gabe." Nate muttered as he passed me backstage. See? Everyone's all grouchy.

(Pause: Lizzy loves this story! Way to be an awesome person for reading! End Pause (button))

"Hey, no being grouchy, Nate." Ryland sighed, putting his hand on Nate's shoulder. I rolled my eyes at them and stole Vicky-T's mirror to see how the damage was coming along. I could actually see out of my left eye now, but that whole side of my face was still a deep enough purple to rival my hoodie. Swear to God, don't piss Liz off, because she'll beat you with the first item she sees. Sadly, the first thing she found was one of Pete's shoes laying haphazardly on their table when I went to visit their bus that first day.

"Your face is going to be fine, quit being a girl." Liz said from her perch atop an amp. She's always around now, trying to keep me from doing anything.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have beat me with the damn shoe." I complained back. It was the same old conversation these last three days.

"That'll teach you to piss me off, you asshole." That's all she had to put in as she tapped her foot to Fall Out Boy's music. Still the same.

"You've really got an arm on you. It still hurts." The last part probably came out as more of a whine, but I couldn't help it. It really did still hurt.

"Cry about it."

"Maybe I will."

"The fans would love to see that."

"They certainly care more than you."

"Hey, you two seriously need to get a new conversation. It's getting old really fast, I'm not gonna deal with that all summer." William cried, trying to silence us.

"Don't make me beat you too, Beckett. This is mostly your fault." She threw him a glare, but that seemed to make him angrier.

"Now hold up a second, I didn't-" Wrong answer. Liz whipped off her converse, jumped off the amp, and attacked him with it. He put his arm up to shield his face, but she brought it down upon his head twice before whacking his shoulder.

"Don't you dare give me that." She practically growled at him. "You gave my best friend alcohol, my 18 year old best friend and got her fucking hammered, then proceeded to try and take advantage of her."

"Then why didn't you do this to him?!" I asked, pointing at my face.

"Because it looks more attractive on you." She said simply, hopping back up on the amp.

"Purple's more your color." William agreed.

"You shut up, this is your fault too." Liz retorted. William slunk back to where Butcher and Sisky were talking.

"Cranky much?" I asked, even though I probably shouldn't have. She jumped off the amp again, this time to walk away, but not before backhanding me first. Left side. Son of a bitch. Finally, Fall Out Boy ran off of the stage and our techs set up our stuff quickly before we hopped out on stage ourselves.

"What's going on guys?" I yelled into the microphone. Fans of all ages, sizes and genders [as if there were more than two genders, hah] screamed back at me.

"Well, that sounds pretty fucking awesome. I know you know this song, so you best sing it with me, or I'm gonna be mad." I smirked and started off It's Warmer In The Basement.

You can't escape now
I've got you locked inside this room
You know I tip good
And soon you will love me too

Don't be upset now
You know that I get angry too
Don't make me hurt you
It's true no one hears you in this room
No one hears you in this room

This is what you get when you're talking back baby
I never bounce a check so give it up baby
Open up your eyes I wanna watch you cry
Come on, come on, the camera's on

Now I'm a changed man
But as a boy, I was so true
The world can't protect you
It's true, not like money will

You want some bread now?
Just promise me
You'll never make me believe you
It's true, no one hears you in this room


I remember, the night we had our first kiss. I sang this song for her. I guess it's true.

You don't know what you have till it's gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
i wanna say Happy New Year [in an hour and fifty-five minutes] to all my lovely-full readers, commenters, subscribers that got me to SEVEN STARTS
holy crap and a half.

and while i'm watching FNMTV aaaaalllll by myself for New Years, I hope you're having fun with a friend, some family, or a nice boy you can plant your lips on at midnight =P

♥Sarah! At The Crisco

P.S. Liz wrote that pause in my notebook when i was writing this out haha... and i HAD to add some Ryvarro. it's my new obsession.