Hope It Gives You Hell

America's Suitehearts

[Liz's Point Of View]

June 16th

Since the boys were off today, Patrick and I went to go hang out on the TAI bus… mostly because we have nothing better to do. Things are fun sometimes… but there are also just as many times where life is so incredibly boring. I hate to sound needy and dependent… yet, Sarah kind of… makes us. She's probably the only reason Patti and I talk, that's for sure.

"Alright, someone say something!" Sisky screeched out of no where.

"Sisky, how are you so hyper all the time?" I asked, staring slightly as he continued to squirm in his seat.

"I'm Sisky Business, that's how." he replied, pointing to his chest in pride.

"Sisky Business who needs to learn how to talk like a normal person." Mike laughed as he walked onto the bus and grabbed a can of soda out of the mini fridge.

"What are you talking about? Did I scare away your new girlfriend?" Sisky shot back, obviously teasing him.

"Actually, you didn't. She's coming with us." Mike smirked, and Sisky just sighed.

"Damn. I didn't even embarrass you a bit?"

"Of course you did, you ass." Mike hit him upside the head before taking a seat next to him. I rolled my eyes at the two, but soon shut them.

"Okay, you two need to stop that." I told Michael and Patti. They were currently semi-making out on the other couch… and it was a little scary.

"Yeah, get a room." Sisky whined, covering his eyes.

"We can do that." Michael laughed, standing up and grabbing Patti's hand, motioning toward the bunks.

"Ohhh no. We don't wanna hear Patti all the way out here!" Patrick protested.

"What are you talking about? I'm not the vocal one." She replied, raising an eyebrow at Michael.

"Whoaa, you mean to tell me…" Mike trailed off and burst into hysterical laughter. Sisky stared blankly, trying to comprehend what Mike was implying before he too started laughing.

"It's not that funny, and I'm not staying here to hear your abusive words." He ran off of the bus and Patti followed him, and she, too, was laughing.

"So… new girl?" I asked Mike.

"Oh, not you too."

"Just tell us."

"Fine. Her name is Zoe [which, apparently, IS pronounced Zoe-y. I feel stupid.] and she's probably the prettiest girl in the world." His eyes clouded over dreamily for a moment, then his eyes widened. "I mean, um, no offense Liz-"

"Hey, no big deal, I know I'm not that pretty." I shrugged and smiled at him.

"Oh, good job Carden, you gave my girl a complex." Patrick complained, flicking him in the forehead.

"Hold up, that was NOT my fault!"

"Alright, calm down. Let's not have a rumble because I have no self esteem."
♠ ♠ ♠
it's not much... but it's getting the good stuff rolling.

LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL BANNER! SHANNON IS AMAZING!

leave some comments, because i am in a royally pissy mood right now.

♥Sarah! At The Crisco

P.S. new contest. a travis clark two-shot to the first person that can tell me his girlfriend's first name. mind you, it's going to be a tragedy story.