Hope It Gives You Hell

Like A Movie

[Sarah's Point Of View]

June 18th, Boise ID

If cars could think, mine would probably be thinking murderous thoughts right now. I've only stopped to sleep once, and a couple quick times for food, coffee or gas. But I finally made it to Idaho.

After a little longer of driving around, I finally found thecircus Warped Tour. At this point, I was completely lost as to what to do. Ten minutes later, as my sights were on The Maine playing close by, I was STILL lost. I probably should have thought this through…

"Hey!" I turned to see a girl with pretty, curly brown hair and shining eyes walking toward me. "You seem lost. Need any help?" She seemed nice enough. She scared me though, what with her height. Hell, everyone's taller than me, it's not fair!

"Oh, I'm just kinda… looking. I'm supposed to meet some friends here… but it could be hard to find them." The girl just smiled at me, even if I probably sounded like a head case right now.

"I can help you find them. I'm Zoe."

"Thanks, that'd be a lot of help. I'm Sarah." We started walking away from The Maine and toward what looked like a Sing It Loud Meet and Greet. Oh lord, don't do this to me…

"Sarah! At The Crisco!" Nate yelled, running over and throwing his arms around me. I tried to push him away, but to no avail.

"Nate, please, I need to breathe!" I gave Zoe a pleading look, but she just laughed at me.

"I'm so glad you're okay baby girl! Pat and I were so worried… We would have gotten back at him for you, but Liz took care of our light work." He pulled me closer and I sighed.

"You know she doesn't like hugs, what is this blasphemy?" Pat asked with a laugh as he walked over. However, as Nate let go, Pat captured me in a hug.

"So you're above my morals?" I asked, trying to shake him off.

"Damn straight." He loosened his hold on my waist and slipped a hand in my back pocket.

"Only you would feel up your fans…" I moved his hand, but he wasn't defeated.

"Hey, come on now, Patti let me." he protested, making Nate laugh.

"Yeah, for like, five seconds. Until she slapped you." Pat glared at him, but Nate continued his laughter.

"You should try hitting on people who aren't in a relationship, dearest." I put my hand on his shoulder and attempted to contain my laughter. "Like Zoe!"

"Ah, no. I'm not going for Carden's girl. You on the other hand…" Carden's girl? I am so out of this loop.

"If Saporta knew you were all over Sarah, he'd beat you." Pat sighed at Nate's words.

"Stupid Fueled By Ramen guys get all the decent girls and we get the twelve-year-old teenie boppers…" Pat muttered as he walked back to the other guys.

"I really have to go find my friends, but I'll see you later." Ireluctantly gave Nate one last hug before Zoe and I continued walking.

"How do you know them?" Zoe asked once we were out of earshot.

"I went to basically every concert they've had in southern Michigan," I told her, and she laughed.

"Sounds like you've got connections."

"I've got connections? Carden's girl…" I smirked at her and she blushed. "Does this mean it's true?"

"Well, it's not official or anything. I mean, he invited me to go on this tour with them and we talk a lot but-"

"No making out and scaring Sisky Business?" I couldn't keep myself from asking.

"Nooo! I've only been here three days!" She exclaimed, her eyes going wide.

"I'm kidding, calm down. I'm sure it'll happen in due time." I started laughing and she blushed again.

"Well, what about you? What were Nate and Pat talking about back there?" How did I know this would happen? Nate would get all sentimental and start blabbing, it was just his nature.

"It's a long story."

"You'll have to tell me some time then. Hey, the guys are over there, let me introduce you to them!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a group of people.

"Zoe, I really have to find them."

"It won't take long." She smiled before turning to her friends. "Hey guys, I want you to meet-"

"Oh my god!" A couple of the people turned around right away, and I immediately recognized the one now charging at me, arms open. Patti.

"Oh my god what?!" I yelled back as she attacked me in a hug. The other person, now recognizable as Liz, smiled and waved.

"Good to have you back." Thank god I at least had one friend in this universe who would respect my space bubble.

"Good to be back." Finally, Patti let go of me, and I could see who the others were. Patrick, Michael, and… oh god, Peter.

"Biffle!" Pete exclaimed, practically glomping me.

"Pete, no." Even if he was killing me, I couldn't help but smile. I had my boys back. Well, most of them.

"Where's Gabe?" Pete looked at me, then grinned.

"TO THE HURLEY STAGE!" he yelled before grabbing my hand and leading me off quickly. I looked back to the others but they just urged me to go on with Pete. Wow, they're actually leaving me alone with Pete?!

"Where are we going?!" As I narrowly avoided the people I was being flung into, Pete turned his head for two seconds to smile at me.

"Hurley stage, duhhh. Cobra is on now!" I chuckled and allowed myself to be pulled away to a large stage with a nillion people rocking out to the music. The music Gabriel was a part of. I can't explain how much I've missed it… and him.
♠ ♠ ♠
update oneeee of twooooo tonight ^-^ I'm going to be posting the next one tonight too, mainly because when i was in the school library with Liz, she was whining about how I can't just post this. which is sort of true. you guys might mob me.

LET'S JUST GET THIS STRAIGHT HERE. I have a freaking pinch in my butt muscle, and it hurts. you are NOT allowed to laugh at it, which i know you all did xDDD gahhhh... yoga is not good with a pinched butt muscle... i've got ice on it now but it still hurts! someone fix it please!

so yeah. i'm gonna be a comment whore [since i never am for this story] and say... the more comments i get, the sooner i post the next part ^-^

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

♥Sarah! At The Crisco