Hope It Gives You Hell

Same Blood

-six weeks later-

After almost two months of tour, I’m glad it’s nearly over. Sure, it was a lot of fun and rarely was there a dull moment, being around all these band boys (and girls) but one does begin to miss a real bed, real sleep, and the occasional peaceful moment.

“Jack thinks you should come have a water balloon war with us.” This was one thing I’d miss. The randomness of Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth.

“Give us a minute?” His eyes got really sad and he started pouting.

“But... but... Jack wants Patti on his team! Oh, and Zoe too because she pwns WITHOUT biting people.” He glared at Sarah, who rolled her eyes at him.

“Hey. You hold me hostage while Alex and Kennedy bombard me with water balloons and squirt guns... I’m going to bite you.”

“Kennedy said he’d get you back for Jack.” Jack smirked, and as if proving his point, Kennedy Brock and Jonathan Cook came up behind her with a large bucket, probably full of water. Two moments later, she was soaked from head to toe. Kennedy dove under the table Sarah was sitting on, so when she turned around, all she was was Jonathan laughing and an empty bucket at his feet.

“JONATHAN COOK, YOU ARE SO DEAD!” She yelled at she jumped off the table and ran after him. He was a goner... Liz, who was sitting next to her, and Zoe, who was sitting on the ground in front of the table, sighed as their clothes were also getting wet, just not as much.

“You guys are awful.” Zoe complained, hitting Kennedy in the arm. He just laughed and shoved her back. Jack looked at me with hopeful eyes.

“Jack thinks you should come play with us now!” He started jumping up and down and my head was starting to spin from his hyperactivity.

“Good lord, just say yes so they stop!” Liz tried to stop Jack from moving so much, but all that did was cause him to sit down next to her and settle for poking her shoulder rhythmically with both pointer fingers.

“Alright, let’s start this war.” I grabbed Zoe’s hand to pull her up from the ground, but I was knocked away quickly when I got tackled.

“Gaskarth, whyyy?” I asked as Alex stood up and started a victory dance.

He continued to chanting and dancing, and I sighed.

“Noo Gaskarth. Noo...” I grabbed one of his legs mid-dance move and he fell over.

“Ouch.” That was his last word before he pretended to die.

“Jack says OH EM GEE ALEX!” Jack dove to Alex’s side and pretended to start crying. “Jack thought you were the best accomplice the label could ever give me!”

“I’m sorry I failed you Ja- wait. The best the label could give you? Are you saying someone else could have given you an accomplice better than me?!”

"That's not what I-"

"IT'S ON JACK BARAKAT!" Alex screamed before tackling his friend. Instead of a water war, we ended up having ninja war, including holding hostages and Alex's supposed "karate moves."

Ten minutes after this started, I was hiding behind the Cobra Starship bus, waiting for Jack to give me the signal to attack. He, Kennedy, Zoe and I were on a team, while Alex, Sarah, Liz and Jonathan were our rivals... and currently, they were kicking our behinds. Jack and I were trying to get Zoe and Kennedy back, but it was tricky because Alex was guarding them, and his so-called karate moves were vicious. Those flailing limbs actually packed quite a punch if you got hit by them.

"Pssttt."

"What's the plan?" I looked around the corner of the bus, not bothering to see who was trying to get my attention, since it was probably Jack.

"You and me. The Academy Is... bus." That didn't sound right. I turned around and saw Michael's grinning face.

"We're having war right now." I shushed him and peeked around the bus again. Still no sign of Jack.

"You and I are about to have a war." He wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck.

"Michael we..." My voice trailed off as I kissed him back and he led me over to their bus. The war could wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the lack of update-age this weekend... i'm having epic mental problems with ideas and a filler was all i came up with... plus my parents are giving me a hard time with everything

i'm also sorry because my updates SUCK lately. i'm still debating on whether or not there's going to be a sequel...

HINTED ACTION FOR SHANNON! cause she was complaining about the lack of Chizzy stories :)

♥Sarah! At The Crisco