Hope It Gives You Hell

The World Has It's Shine (But I Would Drop It On A

[Gabe's Point Of View]

I walked out to the parking lot at the wrong time, clearly. I step outside for five minutes to tell the girls to get their asses inside or stop screaming so much, and I see the love of my life sitting in the middle of a parking space, acceptance letter in hand, completely ecstatic. Ecstatic to be leaving me. I'll admit I felt really bad when the excitement flushed from her face in a colorless wave, but it was still heartbreaking.

"Oh shit." Zoe looked worried as she grabbed Patti's arm and pulled her back, Liz following suit.

"Gabe!" She dropped the paper and walked over toward me slowly, almost cautiously. I could almost hate her for how she was treating me as if I was fragile. Almost.

"Don't treat me like I'm going to snap at you." I heard myself growling at her. Instant regret.

"Gabriel!" Now her voice got more harsh, but I can't say I didn't deserve it.

"Yes?"

"Will you just listen to me for a minute?" Her voice softened back again, but I could still feel the hint of anger coursing through each syllable. I nodded to keep myself from snapping at her again, and she put a hand in mine, her other hand grasping my upper arm, as we walked back to the Cobra bus. We got on the bus, which was strangely desertedPete was probably throwing a party somewhere else and I couldn't contain myself anymore.

"Sarah, why?!" I shouted, "Why would you apply there?! Did you want to get rid of me, or something? Am I not a good enough reason for you to stay west, you have to go to the freaking east coast?" I kicked the couch, causing my foot to start throbbing, but I paid no attention. I couldn't help myself, I was going insane. "You know! You know that I love you, I told you the moment you got here, and you're still doing this?! How can you do this to me?" At this point, even though she was standing right in front of me, looking completely terrified, I couldn't stop, wouldn't stop. That is, until something collided with my stomach, knocking me off balance and sending me to the floor.

"Gabe, please stop this." She glared, standing over my quickly numbing body and rubbing her knuckles.

"Did you even think about us?" I choked out, clutching my stomach and groaning after the words barely escaped my lips. Again with the instant regret. You'd think I'd learn to hold my tongue.

"Are you SERIOUS? You honestly thought I was just going to up and leave you?!" She shrieked at me. I cringed at the pitch of her voice, but it didn't stop there. "Gabriel Eduardo Saporta, you have got to be the THICKEST person I know!" She grabbed a cup off of the counter and chucked it at methank god it was hard plastic and not glass.

"Now hold on," I stood up, biting my lip at the hollow pain in my gut, "you can't go throwing things."

"Like hell if I can't. You are such an asshole!" She picked up a random book on the table and hit me in the shoulder with it. Curse Suarez for his love of Harry Potter, why do those books have to be so big? I grabbed her wrists and the book fell, mind you, right on my foot.

"No! Why would you do that?" I looked down at the book resting on my now aching feet. This was going to be a long night.

"You did it, not me."

"Jesus, you are so immature!"

"I'm immature? You won't even listen to my side of the story, you're just assuming things!" Her voice raised in pitch again and left a ringing in my ears as she continued her shouting. "If you think I'm going there because I don't want to be with you, then maybe I shouldn't be with you!"

In the span of .524654324343 seconds, my heart beat faded, all sound disappeared, I couldn't feel anything. My throat tightened up, my lungs froze, my eyes glazed over, and I basically tuned out of everything.

An eighteen-year-old girl just tore my heart to pieces.

"Is that really what you want to do?"

"It sounds like it's what you want to do." She seemed about ready to cry, but she didn't take it back. Of course. She never took anything back.

"No."

"Then just listen to me!" She yelled, her eyes pleading. "I thought you, of all people, would understand! I can't live there anymore! Even if I'm not with my parents, the memories of that god-awful place are unreal! I can't go back!"

"No one said you have to. Move in with me!" I yelled back at her.

"I can't do that! I'm eighteen and you're twenty six, I still have school and other things to take care of in my life first, and you have your band! What would I do when you leave for tour?! You and I both know you have the 'Dropped Lyrics' tour in October."

"We could make something work, but you're not even willing to try! You didn't even talk to me about this, how do you know things wouldn't work if you don't talk to me?!" Lack of communication is two-sided, but I still couldn't believe that she hadn't even thought of coming to me with her plans. you're not together, she doesn't have to tell you everything. Jesus Beckett, this is your fault.

"Talk to you? It's my life, I shouldn't have to talk to you about what I do!" She picked up another glass from the counter and chucked it at me, though I caught it this time.

"Would you stop that?! You're gonna hurt someone!"

"Good, maybe I need to knock you upside the head and loosen some of the pressure on that clearly deficient brain of yours!" She reached back to grab something else, and my eyes locked on the porcelain bowl next to the sink. I ran forward and pinned her to the wall opposite before her hand could grasp it.

"You are trying to kill me, aren't you?!" I growled in her ear, pressing my body closer to hers so she couldn't move and completely murder me.

"Get off me." She retorted, pushing against me with all her weight… or lack thereof.

"You know, if we were so completely angry at each other right now, this would be really sexual." A smirk grew across my face as I pointed out my random thoughts. Honestly, it was a bit awkward.

"You see?! You can't take anything seriously! This is your problem!" She sighed obnoxiously and tried shoving me again, but to no avail. "I just don't understand you." She looked up at me, her furious eyes connecting with my frustrated ones for the first time tonight. Before I knew what I was doing, my lips connected with hers and ours mouths moved together in a rush of rage and exasperation unparallel to anything I'd felt before.

"I could… say the same… about you," I muttered quickly between kisses, grabbing a hold on her hips roughly. A whimper escaped her lips, but neither of us stopped.

"Will you just shut up?" Her hands came up and grabbed my hair at the base of my neck, jerking my head upward. From there, her lips attacked my neck, biting and sucking her way to a mark I knew would be impossible to hide later. Soon, I found my mouth back to hers. I'm wasn't sure if our moves were of passion or spite, but I know that it felt really good and neither of us could stop.

My fingers grasped the edge of her shirt, and unlike any other timethough any other time, we wouldn't have even gotten this far she didn't stop me. We didn't stop as our hands roamed each other's bodies, and we definitely didn't stop and our bodies started moving toward the bunks.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright, i'm posting this... but only because Liz has to go soon and may die of Patrick's cruelty if she doesn't read it xD

and because I have to give Shannon something to read when she comes back from Vegas

but really, i have almost 60 subscribers, and ten of you can't comment? you're not getting off so easy next time. it's ten comments, or NO CHAPTER. and don't rely on other people to comment either. please guys. it means alot to me.

in other news... i have a new story called The Slash Note. it's a spin off of Death Note... in case anyone wants to read it ;D

♥Sarah! At The Crisco