Hope It Gives You Hell

Pavlove

[Liz's Point Of View]

"I hear Mrs. Carden is going to be taking Mr. Carden home with her." Ryland said randomly between sips of coffee. I stared at him, and Patrick laughed.

"Don't let her catch you calling her that."

"He's right, Ryland. She'd kill you for it." I added. We were hiding out on the Cobra bus because we had, in fact, caught miss Zoe and her significant other going at it on the TAI bus. Not a great sight, let me tell you.

"What, like our inter-racial couple that happens to reside on this bus?" he asked with a smirk. I shook my head and laughed.

"Where are they, anyway?" he shuddered at my question, and looked to us with scared eyes.

"Oh my god, it was so awful. Naked Gabe Saporta at two AM really sobers a person up." He shook his head and shivered again.

"What are you talking about?"

"All I'm saying is... someone had make-up sex last night." He shrugged. As if on cue, Gabe walked out of the bunks in a pair of bright green boxers and looking incredibly tired.

"Holy hell, what happened to you?" Patrick asked. I turned to see what he was talking about, and sure enough, he was covered in bruises and looked painfully sore. Gabe just glared at Patrick and silently made a cup of coffee.

"Let me rephrase that. Someone had angry sex last night." Ryland smirked, earning a slap in the head.

"Hey people, what's shaking? Let's- whoa." Patti jumped on the bus and started cheering until she took a glimpse at Gabe.

"Your guys' words are great for the self esteem, I hope you know." he sighed in defeat, glancing at the laundry basketbat on the table before grabbing a shirt and putting it on, wincing along the way.

"Seriously, what happened?" she asked.

"Nothing you and Michael don't do every night." Gabe retorted, making her blush.

"I'm pretty sure they're not that violent. Did you kill her or something? I swear to God, Saporta, I'm not going to go on a hunt for a new best friend." I shoved him in the shoulder a bit, and he groaned in pain.

"No, I didn't kill her. But... we were so mad last night... we just- OW!" he cursed to himself after accidentally running into the table.

"You guys are insane. I don't know how you can..." I trailed off, hoping to avoid the image.

"Well, when you happen to like someone alot and your name isn't Patrick or Liz..." Patti suggested.

"We don't need that picture!" Patrick exclaimed, covering his ears.

"I wouldn't go that far, Patti. I hear Lizzy's gonig to LA. Who knows what these crazy kids will get up to," Gabe said, winking at us. Oh, the nerve of that man.

"Like you're one to talk? You totally just fucked my best friend and obviously not for the right reason. I ought to rip-"

"Whoa now, no ripping." Ryland interrupted. "I'm pretty sure he's learned his lesson, and if he hasn't, he's just stupid." He shoved a pair of jeans at Gabe, "come on, my masochistic friend. Let's get some lunch and keep you away from the homosidal people." Gabe glanced at me nervously before quickly leaving the bus with Ryland in tow. Once they left, everything was quiet, except for Patti tapping her toes and smirking at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Just thinking about how great it'll be to be able to say 'I told you so' next time I see you." She smiled innocently, still tapping her toes on the linoleum.

"No idea what you're talking about." Patrick answered for me. Gotta love that man.

"Oh please. Next summer, you guys will totally-"

"You guys need to stop yelling, seriously." Sarah finally walked out of the bunks, looking just as worse for wear, but not as much visible physical damage.

"What did you guys do last night?!" I asked, even though I already knew.

"Ugh, don't even ask. God, smite me now, I can't even walk properly." She plopped down on a seat next to Patti and dropped her head on the table. "What is wrong with me?"

"Nothing. You're normal, unlike some people." Patti said, emphasizing the some and staring intently at me and Patrick.

"Oh, yes, because we're so abnormal." I rolled my eyes at her, laughing. "You have bumps and bruises, so what?"

"It gets worse." She sighed and lifted her shirt a bit. "Bruises in the shape of hands, that's healthy."

"Jesus you guys." Patrick's eyes widened. "How you can do that, I just don't understand..."

"Kinky." Patti smirked, definitely lightening the mood.

"You would."
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLYSHITFUCK Patti commented the last chapter haha.
and i dunno if I got ten comments, or if Shannon commented at all... all I know is that I almost killed Zoe, and I HAVE TEN FUCKING STARS ON THIS THING!!!1!!!!!11!!1!!1!!!!!!1oneone!!!!!11!!!

yeah. so this is a gift for you. even though it sucks and is basically making fun of EVERYONE -cheers-

so yeah. comments kiddos, give me sequel ideas.

♥Sarah! At The Crisco