Hope It Gives You Hell

Kiss My Sass

[Sarah's Point Of View]

No matter what I said to him, Gabe continued to smile like a fool.A lovesick fool.

So I'd go about things differently. I sat down on the cold November ground and stared at him. After a couple minutes, a confused look crossed his face.

"You're just gonna give up?" He asked.

"Yepp."

"That's it?"

"Exactly."

"God, you're no fun." He sat down next to me and smirked.

"Uh, do I know why you're looking at me like that?"

"Probably not." he answered quickly.

"Well, it's creepy." I told him, adverting my eyes from his.

"You're creepy," was his clever reply. I just rolled my eyes.

"Oh that was mature."

"You're mature." I stared at him for a moment until he realized what he said. "Wait, no! That wasn't right!"

"Gotcha!" I smiled, then jumpsted up quicly and ran off toward the park Michael and Patti had just ditched us to. I turned for a second and saw him running after me. Damn, he was fast. Unfortunately, those long legs gave him an adventage, and before I'd gone the 40 yards to the park, he'd tackled me on the wet grass.

"No running in the hallway." He joked, and we both started laughing until I realized he was still on top of me.

"Gabriel, can you possible move your body sixteen inches left or right?" I asked nicely. No suck luck, because that stupid smirk returned.

"Nah, I like where I'm at." He replied, and instead of moving away, he tried to get closer.

"Okay seriously, can I have my body back?" The second after I'd said it, I regretted it. If i fueled his sass fire one more time, I was gonna punch myself in the face.

"I'm pretty sure I want your body more than you do right now." His eyes looked to mine intently and his hands went from resting on my hips to slowly moving over my waist.

"Honestly Gave, cut it out." Hah, I wish I'd really said what I meant. Instead, my breathing became hitched and it cmae out more was "H-honestly G-Gabe, c-cut it o-out." Oh, someone stop him!

"I think you should come to the club in the city with me tonight." he whispered in my ear softly.

"Not of age. Allergic to alcohol. Don't dance." I managed to counter without any verbal issues.

"Or we could hang out in my hotel room." He offered. Now he was dangerously close, our lips maybe an inch apart.

"Exams to study for." Then he made his move, which I promptly avoided by turning just in time, then pushing him off me.

Gabriel Eduardo Saporta had just tried to kiss me.

And I'd denied it.

He looked just as shocked as I did, which made my newfound realization that much more painful: I was actually starting to fall for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, that was alot of crappy dialogue
which i really apologize for... i just kinda wanted to show how they were starting to fall for each other ^-^

seven hours until I get to go to the Sassyback Tour with Kayla and i'm freaking out. Seriously xD

i thank my lovely readers once again for the comments, i really appreciate them!

♥Sarah! At The Crisco