Hope It Gives You Hell

Grand Theft Autumn/Where's Your Boy?

[Liz's Point Of View]

The moment Fall Out Boy had finished playing, I turned around and shoved my way through the mass of people off of the main floor and to the back by the merch table. Even though it would be a while before Patrick finished in the dressing room and actually got out and around fans, I wanted to be back there and have calmed myself down a bit. I actually had a small conversation with the Sing It Loud merch guy (who had a strange British or Australian accent).

Then came more screams as Cobra Starship came out. The lights flickered in the pitch darkness of the venue before bursting on and Gabe's voice belted out the lyrics to Church Of Hot Addiction with more excitement than I think I've ever seen anyone muster in one setting.

After they'd finished Send My Love To The Dancefloor, I could tell it was Sarah's turn to receive her note.

"It's time for another one of those girls to read their gift. So, shorty, open it up would you?" I laughed as Gabe said this, because she hated jokes about her height. He laughed before they started up their next song, which was conveniently *It's Warmer In The Basement.

"He's such a charmer sometimes." Patrick said as he walked up next to me, making both of us laugh.

"She's probably dying right now. This song is definitely one for the records in terms of creepy-ness." We watched another two songs before either of us said anything.

"So… why'd you want me to meet you here? And why'd you make it so… public?" I shivered at the last sentence.

"Well, you see… I, uh… wanted to ask you if…" He immediately started blushing and stuttering, and my heart was beating about a hundred miles an hour.

"If I what?" I softly encouraged, putting my hand in his. That may have been a bad idea, because the butterflies were trying to kill me and his stuttering only got worse.

"I… um… will you… er… b-be my… um…" His face turned a brilliant red color all of a sudden.

"Yeah, I will be your um." I smiled, making him laugh.

"That's good to hear."
♠ ♠ ♠
*Cobra Starship's song about how a guy likes this girl so much, he kidnaps her and keeps her in his basement.

bullcrap chapter i really wanted to write to show you what would happen =]
i feel so bad, because writing about Liz and Patrick is so awkward haha

three stars, four new subscribers as of tonight... i'm feeling good. thank you soo much guys.

okay, so the Pat Brown story >.< Kayla and I walked up to him and asked if he'd sign our shirts, and the security guard is all "Take it up to the merch table." So we went with him to the back by the table, and he signs Kayla's shirt and gets a picture with her, where he proceeds to put his arm around her waist, but then lowers it while the picture's being taken. Then he signs my shirt and pulls me toward him for a picture, putting his arm around my waist, and as Kayla's sister takes our picture, his hand moves down and rests itself on my hip, just above my butt xD

that was epically long.
so yeah. Kayla thinks he's a creeper now. i just really wanted to tell you kids that. thanksgiving break starts today. i'm thinking 2-3 updates a day? maybe?

<3 Sarah! At The Crisco