How It Ends

Chapter One.

"Adelyn! Adelyn, wait up!" my best friend, Daniela called from behind me. I spun around, a huge grin spreading across my face as she loped towards me, dangling a 54 ounce bag of skittles.

"Looky looky!" she held the massive bag of skittles in front of my face. "Love me? I know. 54 ounces. I would say it would last you awhile but knowing you....."

"Thanks, hotstuff. You want some?"

"Heck yes. Open it."

"Alright. You ready for history?"

"Gag."

"That's the spirit."

She smiled and nodded.

We linked arms and continued down the hallway to class. I munched happily on the tiny brightly colored sugar coated candies, getting looks from people in the hall.

"They are soo jealous." Daniela poked the bag.

"Definitly. Hey, guess what?"

"What?"

"We're supposed to be getting this new transfer tommorow. I heard he's really hot..." I pinched her and giggled. "Maybe you can show him around.."

"Haha...yeah....I should...Is he in our grade?"

"Yup. He's from New Jersey or something, I think." I dropped a purple skittle, it rolled between people's feet and eventually got killed by a foot. Shit.

"Well, my love, this is my class. See you at lunch." She winked at me, and sprinted to take her seat before the bell rung, and I did the same, running to Algebra.
♠ ♠ ♠
YOU LIKE?

commenties?