‹ Prequel: Elementalist

The Legendary Elemenatlist; Book Two of the Elementalist Series

Chapter 11-Hex

rubbed my hand and looked at the hundreds of cords in front of me. I hissed, slightly, at the burn the lighting gave me and cussed under my breath.

“Careful, Hex,” Eddy said and I looked at him.

“I know, Dad,” I laughed, “someone’s playing with the lights.”

“Ah,” my father said, “so what’s up?”

“Um,” I stopped and took a good look at him, “Connor wasn’t dead.”

“What?” he looked shocked “is that why you got here so late?”

“Yeah, dad, that’s why,” I laughed and he shook his head.

“Where is he, do you know?”

A bell went off and I sat off the cat walk of the large arena. The seats were different colors, red, black, green, brown, a color for all the Elementalists powers. “We can go see through Andy’s eyes. Or he can hack into my freaking thoughts whenever he wants.”

“What?”

“Yeah, Connor can read minds, Dad. He’s BEEN reading my mind,” I laughed and he joined me at looking down at the large arena. It looked as if people were starting to fill the now empty seats.

“Oh, shit! I forgot to tell Connor that we’re introducing everyone to him today!” I gasped.

“Hex, what the hell is happening?” Connor asked, hanging upside down from one of the lights.

“How the hell did you get up there?”

“Dunno,” he laughed.

“One; this is the time me and you have our fight, in front of the whole school, and two, this is your uncle Eddy,” I pointed at my dad.

“Hi,” he laughed, “fight you? Hex, you won’t win.”

“Just fight me,” I dropped off the cat walk, slipped easily through the sphere and landed in the center of the arena. A few seconds passed and cheers and yells went through and Connor joined me.