‹ Prequel: Elementalist

The Legendary Elemenatlist; Book Two of the Elementalist Series

Chapter 18-Melissa

I wondered if he was looking at me. I had falling head over heels for him, he was dreamy for life. I didn’t know why he got into so much trouble, though. Maybe he just got tired of being pushed around from his buddies…

I thought about it, though. He’s never seen with a buddy, besides Nick, but that is rarely. He was shy, no doubt, because he never spoke his expressions very often. I sighed.

“Mel,” I looked at Kayla, my best friend, “do you like that dork?”

“Hell no,” I answered and stopped as Nick looked at us, “I’ll tell you why later.”

“Whatever,” Kayla said and went back to fiddling with her pencil.

Ten minutes later, I stood in the middle of the group. Kayla stood next to me. We had thirty minutes of freedom, one final class, and then the night free. I watched the people and snickered with a few of them, “Look, Mel, it’s that guy who got into trouble earlier!” Kayla snickered.

I was quiet, “Eh, I’m going to go do something now,” I walked away from the group and followed Barbod. He had a little girl tagging around with him along with Nick, or our teacher. Why the hell is he such a shy boy? I sighed and disappeared.