‹ Prequel: Elementalist

The Legendary Elemenatlist; Book Two of the Elementalist Series

Chapter 7-Hex

Connor shoveled in the food, forkful by forkful. As his plate cleaned, he smiled, greatly, and he leaned back in the chair.

“Ready to go?” I asked Connor who pushed the plate away. I really was glad that he was back and not part of my imagination.

“Yeah, but I want to ask you something,” he said and then looked at me Can you hear me?

Yeah, but you’re not talking.

“Good,” he laughed and got up from the table. He wandered out into the now chilly afternoon. I ran out in front of him and took off towards the cliff.

“Come on, Connor!” I laughed as he joined me in a sprint towards the cliff.

Ten minutes later, I stopped. Out of breath I studied the wooden and metal building, half way down from where Connor’s favorite part of the cliff was. He stopped at the sight of the building, “What the hell is that thing?”

“Ha! I expected that reaction!” I laughed and looked at his expression, “Your father wanted a school named after you and so, hence, with the help of Andy and my dad, we got this! It’s called “Connor’s L’ecole of Elemental Powers”, Connor.”

He slowly said the words, as if balls of gravity weighed down his tongue. “Can we go in?”

“Of course!” I laughed, “It’s a regular school, bro, nothing more, except for the few twists of being children and teenage Elementalists.”

He now had his hands on the building, standing the texture and the lines. He followed me into the grand school.