‹ Prequel: Elementalist

The Legendary Elemenatlist; Book Two of the Elementalist Series

Chapter 9-Hex

I pointed at the stage, the large, impressive stage, surrounded by a clear-see through like shield, which was then surrounded by millions of seats for the school. Connor looked amazed, as if his dream stadium was real; which it was.

“Oh, yeah, Connor,” he looked at me, “I need to show you ONE more thing, and then you can go with a kid and learn about all the classes and stuff.”

“Okay,” Connor said, still trying to get his amazement down, “hey, do you know where Nick went earlier?”

“Nick? He studies here, and teaches a few classes,” I responded as I shut the doors to the arena and headed down the hallway with Connor. He yawned and studied the shiny floors.

“Really?” Connor asked, once again amazed, “he TEACHS? Wonder why I should’ve known… he’s a true brain, that kid,” he mumbled softly to himself as I knocked on a door. I pushed it open and Connor stopped talking and stopped all movement, and clenched his fist.

“Calm down, Connor,” I watched him carefully, “that’s just Andy, you’re uncle.”

“The bitch killed my parents.”

“Connor,” Andy got up, “I’m sorry about that. I didn’t know your reaction would be that big. You’re clearly your father’s son.”

“Never talk about my father like that,” Connor responded, studying the computers and watching the people, “and you’re lucky I didn’t beat the living shit out of you earlier.”

“Well, I’m taking that as a good sign,” Andy sighed, happily, “oh, and Hex, your father needs you, I think to help with the lighting.”

“Okay, thanks for the message, Andy,” I sighed and looked out the door towards the office, “Connor, let’s go.”

“Huh? Oh, sure,” Connor answered, pulled the door shut and followed me down the hallway towards the principles office.

“Sorry, Connor, but my dad needs me so deal with the kids in there and there should be a girl with dark red hair to show you around after!” I yelled as I disappeared.