At the Back of Science Class

Wishing on a star gets you nowhere

Sitting in my room, all alone. I grabbed my pillow in frustration, punching it as hard as I could. My mind was racing. I couldn’t figure this out. Normally I was smart, normally I could see everything, but now, I was blind. I threw myself down on the bed screaming. Salty tears were trickling down my eyes, hitting the covers, staining them, but I didn’t care. I screamed again, thankful that everyone was out.

I got up and went over to the computer, sniffling. I logged onto MSN and began to talk to my old friend. There were many messages left, but I ignored them all. Rachel was my best friend, and I could trust her with anything. My fingers skimmed the keyboard, typing out the message that was forming in my head. She was online, and the second I sent my message, she replied instantly.

♪Princess♪ says: Crying, I can’t stop. I really like a boy, but, he’s just.....I can’t explain it, please, tell me what to do. He hates me.

Sugar Queen says: Looks like it was a bad idea to move. Come back. 

♪Princess♪ says: You know I can’t do anything about it, so just leave that. I need help

Sugar Queen says: If he’s a smart boy, he’ll come around, who doesn’t. I can’t explain it; people just want to be your friends. You’re a good person; it’s about time you got some good luck. Now tell me what the towns like near you.

♪Princess♪ says: Cold 

Sugar Queen says: Oh, well, I got to go, talk 2 u l8er.

I got of my computer chair and walked over to the window. Outside, the sun was setting, causing the sky to fire up a burning pink. The long streaks of clouds glowed a mystic purple, swirling around the sun. I ran to the other side of the house to see the night’s sky. The stars glittering, shining, mocking me. I nearly screamed, until I saw what was on the drive. Why both wishing upon a star, I don’t need them, not now…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if its a bit sort.... and late..... sorry. Hope it's okay. MH