At the Back of Science Class

Foot prints in the snow

I walked out of the music block, putting on a great face for my dad as he picked me up in the grey/ blue car. I placed my bag in the back, trying not to show how stressed I was and walked over to the front seat. I climbed in and switched on the radio. I let the soothing sounds clam me before I talked. “So did you have a good day?” My dad asked. “I looked at him and nodded, putting on a smile. “We unpacked everything, and your bedroom looks great. You know, I am glad you suggested we move to a small town after winning the lottery.” I looked at him and smiled.

As we drove up the drive to the new house I couldn’t help but think about that boy. Did he care? I could only wonder. I got out the car and went up to the house. It was big, posh, I hated it. I climbed up the steps to the door. I pushed the heavy door open and went inside. The floor was highly polished, the tiles gleaming a brilliant white. I tip toped across to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I pulled out a small chocolate bar; It was the only thing in.

I slammed it shut and watched as my mum came running up to me, hugging my tightly.”Hi honey how was your day?” I looked at her and smiled. “Great, go check out your bedroom.” And she hurried off. I sighed. I climbed the stairs to the 3rd floor and opened the door. My bedroom wasn’t bad. It was dark purple painted walls and a soft black carpet. My bed was a queen sized and had silk black covers. I went over to my window and looked out. Our back yard was 2 acres which wasn’t bad. It had a pool, but that wouldn’t be much use seeing as it was November. I sighed.

After it hit11 o’clock I went up to my bed room and slowly drifted off into a deep sleep....

I woke to the sound of my mum calling me. I raced over to my window and looked outside. It was white over; pure white blankets covered the garden, and the fields. The old stable was covered. I raced down stairs and was greeted by a cold wind as my dad opened the door. “Hun, we can go into town, you want to go shopping?” He asked, pulling out 100 dollars. I nodded happily. I race dup stairs and got out a nice outfit. It was a green top with a golden bells pattern on it. I also had my big fuzzy re boots, tight red skinnes and a red jacket to match.

After pulling my outfit on I raced down stairs and set off into town. Dad was driving and Mum was sat in the front. It was a early Saturday morning, a lovely one. The sun was shining, but it was still cold. I watched as a cloud whisked across the sky. Dad pulled up and me and mum raced out. “Meet back here at five!” Dad called after us. I had 100 dollars to spend and 8 precious hours in which to spend it.

I raced into the first clothes shop I saw, and came racing out with a big bag and 80 dollars left. I shot into a sneaker store and came out with 60 dollars and a nice pair of sneakers. It hit 1 o’clock and I had 60 dollars burning a hole in my pocket. I went into a mc Donald’s and came out with a burger. I brushed past someone I recognised. I turned around and smiled. It was that boy. I don’t think he saw me. I raced into the nearest clothes shop to be sure, and watched him like a hawk till he past.

While in that shop I found the most beautiful dress I ever did see. It was 40 dollars and I snatched it up. It was the latest fashion in dresses. I raced out side, ten dollars left, and bought a huge bar of Dove (American galaxy chocolate) for 7 dollars, and spent the rest on a big drink. I went over to the beach and looked down. I the sand mixed with snow was a funny colour, and the tidal pools were frozen. I looked out the sea and slowly began to walk along the beach. I slowly began to sing.

I watched, I waited, I listen, but no one came.
I sat here, all alone, no one to comfort me.
I watched... Love die.... way to many times,
I wish I could fly and then this dream would never end.
I want to go, I want to know,
Every place, every city,
I to be, I want to see,
The whole wide world.

After that I slowly began to sing softly to myself, letting the cold breeze blow my hair around. I watched as someone came running towards me, and then I realized who it was. It was the boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah it snowed where i live so thats kind of the insperation! LOL I snow happy. Sorry bad pun LOL Over to u sav