Athurty Of Adults

Speak No Feelings

"Haha-no," I replied quickly, blushing a little.

"Psht. You're too chicken anyways."

"What was that Dark-O?"

"Did I stutter?"

"Aww, shut it."

"I will if you play!"

"Oh! Fine!! Happy?"

"Yay!!!" Scotty got an empty Mountain Dew bottle as we all got in a circle.

"Who first?"

"You."

"Haha, okay then." He spun it and it landed on a chair. He got up and started to fake make out with it and we began cheering him on. He stopped and made the most adorable giggle and smile, I've ever scene.

"YOUR TURN BRITT!!"

"Oh, god I hate that name."

"Just spin it, pot head." I gave Mathew a "I'll get you later" stare and he grined. I spun the bottle and thankfully it landed one the door.

"Pheww." Just then the door opened and a boy apperared standing there with a few bags.

"Can we help you?"

"Frankie?" I said.

"It is I!"

"FRANKIE!!!" I got up and ran towards him. "I FUCKING MISSED YOU!!!"

"I missed you too!"

"How did you get here?"

"I just told my parents that I was bi, and POOF! I'm here!"

"Aw, I love you soo muchhh!"

"Well, I had to protect you here from being fake!" I giggled.

"Frankie, I'd like you to meet some of my friends. This is Mathew, Scotty, and Michelle."

"Hum. I reconize Mathew. Whats up GayGod?"

"Hey! At least some people reconize me with blonde hair, or even reconize me at all!" He said staring at me.

"What?" We all started laughing.

"RAWR!!!" Someone yelled behind me. I jumped and turned my head.

"RAY!!!!"

"Whats up? My addict?"

"Aw, not much. Feeling very loved! I missed you guys!!"

"Well, I'm just here to vist. Only Frankie had enough guts to tell mum." Ray and Frank were half brothers and had the same mum.

"Well, I still feel loved."

"You should, because we all love you!" Everything was so perfect. But something has to go wrong. Or else I wouldn't be here.