Status: Hiatus.

Fighting Ourselves.

“If I see Brian near Ellie, can I kill him?”

“Guys! Stop arguing!” I snapped, glaring at them. It had been two days since Brian gave us the papers for the divorce and Zacky was still reluctant filling them, he wanted to wait for Adeline because he wanted to ask her if it was what she wanted and Brian kept telling him to fill the papers, saying that she didn’t love Zacky but himself, Zacky disagreed and so they argued. It was getting on everyone’s nerve.

“She’s my wife!” argued Zacky, a smug smile on his face. Brian pushed himself off the couch he was sitting on. I sighed, grabbed the firs thing I laid my hand on and threw it at them. It happened that it was a remote. “Stop it!”

They looked at me and sat back down. Jimmy took the remote and flickered through the channels. I picked up the magazine I was previously reading and looked at it again, sighing.

**

No one’s POV

“Matt, can I have some more?” Adeline asked as she held out her hand. Matt sighed and passed her the bottle of orange juice.

“What did you put in there? It’s way better than orange juice!” she said after taking a sip from the bottle.

“I put some vodka, I knew you would need it to face them.” He said with a shrug as he held out his hand. She passed him the bottle. They had just reached the hotel. They were covered in dirt and dust from the road. The motorbike was parked at its previous place and Matt and Adeline were gathering the courage to face everyone.

“If I see Brian near Ellie, can I kill him?” she asked, before snatching the bottle from Matt’s hand.

“No you can’t! As much as I’d love too, we can’t. I need my guitarist for the upcoming tour…” he muttered, before rubbing his face with his hands.

“Alrigth Adeline, let’s go. We have to face them, and drinking in a parking lot isn’t helping us, we’re supposed to act like grown-ups.” He said as he took the bottle from Adeline’s hand and put it back in the bag, swinging it over his shoulder.

“Grown-ups… Grown-ups don’t get married in Las Vegas!” she muttered.

“You’re wrong, they do. But they don’t run away on a stolen motorbike and they don’t get drunk in a parking lot…” he said, putting his arm over her shoulder, pushing her towards the door. “What are you going to say to your kids?”

“That I’m a cool mother, running away on a motorbike and all, that’s pretty cool!” she said as they both made their way towards the lift.

“If you say so…” mumbled Matt, shaking his head and he waited for the doors to closed. At the last moment, someone ran and got on the lift with them.

“Can I have some more orange juice?” asked Adeline, tugging at Matt’s sleeve. She never handed vodka very well, and it was getting to her. She took a long sip and swallowed the drink before handing the bottle back to Matt.

“The lift is moving…” she mumbled, holding onto Matt.

“Of course, we’re going up. The lift is moving.” He said, looking at her like she was insane.

“No, I don’t mean moving that way… It’s more like spinning…” she mumbled before she lost her balance and hold onto the other person in the lift. She looked up at him to apologize.

“Sorry dude. I’m just dizzy, can’t stand on my feet. You know how I am…” she rambled, smiling at the guy. The man smiled back at her, shaking his head.

“Yeah, I know how you are when you’re drunk… or dizzy” he said, patting her head.

“What are you doing here?” she asked her eyes wide. “I thought you were in France!”

“I came here, just like it was planned… Why?” he asked.

“Oh! I completely forgot!” she muttered, slapping her forehead. “I’m stupid…”

“Huhum!” coughed Matt, trying to get her attention.

“Oh yeah! Forgot you were here!” she said, just when the lift stopped on the 5th floor and the doors opened.

“Let’s face the enemy!” she said loudly as she stumbled her way towards the 3rd door on the left. Before Matt could stop her, she banged on the door. It took less than 5 seconds before the door opened and Adeline fall face first on the carpet.

“Adeline!” shouted Matt and the guy at the same time. She pushed herself off the floor and started laughing.

“I tripped on my feet!” she giggled. Matt sighed and put her back on her feet. The person who had opened the door was Brian. Without a word, he stepped out of the way and the three persons came in.

“Matt!” Ellie yelled as she jumped off her sit and ran to him. He shook his head and held out his hand. She stopped and looked at him for a minute before her attention was brought to the person behind Matt, who was helping Adeline sitting down.

“See Nate, no one loves me anymore!” she ranted. “I’m married to Zacky, but I don’t wanted to, because I love Brian. But he screwed up big time…” she rambled, throwing her arms in the air to state her point.

“Nate?”

He looked up and saw Ellie, his face broke into a smile and in two strides he was by her side, engulfing her in a tight hug and kissing her lovingly. Matt looked at them in disbelief.

“What the hell?” he asked in a murmur.

“You didn’t know? Nate is Ellie’s boyfriend…” said Adeline, completely unaware of the weird glance Zacky and Brian were giving her. She really wasn’t in her best form.

“Nate as…” started Johnny.

“Nate as the Nate, back in high school. He and Jay followed us to France.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my best chapter...
But we hope you'll like it anyway.
And thanks for putting up with us =)

A & E <3