Status: Hiatus.

Fighting Ourselves.

“I really hope you are doing something about this…

“You’ve got to be kidding me…” said Nate as he took my left hand and held it in front of his face. “What’s that?”

I bit my lip and glanced nervously at Brian before focussing on Nate’s face.

“Hum… I… I kinda made a mistake…” I started my explanations when suddenly Brian was at my side, his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

“We got married!”

My eyes widened as I looked at him and smacked his chest.

“We were drunk Nate, I swear! I love you, you know that!” I said as I stood in front of him, hoping he would forgive me.

“I really hope you are doing something about this…” he said, his voice cold.

“We are filling the papers, but Zacky here, -Brian said, pointing at Zack-, doesn’t want to…”

In a heartbeat, I saw Adeline’s head snapping in his direction, glaring daggers at the poor Zack.

“I don’t understand…” said Nate, “Is Zacky married to Adeline?” he asked. I nodded.

“I thought Brian was Damien and Hailie’s father?” Nate whispered. I smacked his arm before putting a finger to my lip. “Shush!”

“What the hell are you waiting for?” Adeline asked, rising to her feet and taking a step in Zacky’s direction.

“I wanted to talk to you about it…” he said, trying to explain.

“Give me the papers!” she shouted, holding out her hand. Zacky looked down at his feet. “I don’t have them…” he mumbled.

She huffed, “Where the hell are they?”

“Burning in the trashcan on the balcony!” said Jimmy as he was lying on the couch, his arms crossed behind his head.

Adeline grabbed Zacky by the wrist and dragged him on the balcony, sliding the window shut after them.

The glass wouldn’t be enough to lessen Adeline’s voice as she was shouting at Zack.

Adeline’s POV.

“Are you dumb or something? Why did you burn the papers? It’s going to take ages before they’ll send us new ones!” I ranted, starring at the ashes in the trashcan. “Like it wasn’t hard enough Zack! All you needed to do was filling those papers and we could have gone back to normal!”

“I thought we might find an arrangement…” he said, running a hand through his hair.

“An arrangement for what? We were drunk, we got married! That’s the kind of thing that only happens in the movies… I just have one question Zack, why didn’t you sign the papers?” I needed answers as why he was making things harder for everyone. The ‘special effect’ of the ‘special’ orange juice was fading. I was sobering-up, maybe it has something to do with my anger and all…

“Because I fucking love you!”

My eyes widened, I hurried to the banister and threw up.

Meanwhile

“How did it happen exactly?” asked Nate.

“Do you want a drawing? Or even better, we could show you!” said Brian as he grabbed Ellie’s arm and pulled her towards him. “But since you and Matt are here, do you wanna join in the fun? It could be like… a foursome?”

As an answer to Brian’s remark, Matt growled.

“What, you don’t like it? You should have reacted and fucked her!”

Matt was about to argue when Zacky opened the sliding window, holding Adeline. “I think she isn’t feeling well…” he said.

“Well, that’s your fault! If you hadn’t burn those papers but filled them instead, she wouldn’t be sick!” yelled Brian.

“It’s not my fault if she drank because she couldn’t face you sober!” yelled Zack as he sat Adeline’s down, on the couch.

“Calm down guys, arguing is useless…” said Matt, trying to calm the situation.

“You’re not the one to talk! You ran away to avoid dealing with your problem!” snapped Zacky. “If you could face your problem…”

“Face my problem? You gotta be kidding me?! The only way for you to get girls is to get them drunk and then fuck them! Why didn’t you fill those fucking papers so we could get done and over with it! But no, you decided to be a fucking drama queen! It’s your fault if we’re stuck here!” yelled Matt, his fists clenched.

“He’s right, it’s your fault!” agreed Brian.

“Just because you’re jealous I got to fuck her and bonus I’m the one married to her” said Zacky with a smirk, “Not you!”

In a blink of an eye, Brian jumped on Zacky and tackled him to the floor.

“I’ll fucking kill you!” he snarled as he raised his fist, ready to punch his band mate. Thankfully, Jimmy was quick to react and managed to hold Brian’s arms behind his back while Matt was helping Zacky back on his feet.

Nate had his arm around Ellie, holding her protectively while Adeline was watching the scene, a blank look on her face.

There was a knock at the door.

“It’s probably someone from the hotel who is going to complain about the noise…” said Johnny as he made his way towards the door and opened it.

“Hey there! What’s going on? We could hear you from inside the lift!” said Jake a smile on his face.

“What are you doing here?” growled Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
It has been nearly a month since the last update..
Sorry about that ><"

A <3