Status: Hiatus.

Fighting Ourselves.

"Since when do you know?"

Adeline’s POV

“Here.” Whispered Jake as he handed me a pack of ice. He probably went to the reception or the restaurant for it. I winced as I put it on my cheek. I new it was probably going to bruise and I would have a nice shade of purple and yellow on my cheek. Just what I needed.

“Mummy?” asked Damien as he pushed his daughter out of the way.

“Is Brian our daddy?” asked Hailie, glaring at her brother.

I blinked, looking up at Jake.

**

No one’s POV

“Dude… I can’t believe it! Brian’s kids!” muttered Johnny, shaking his head in disbelief. Matt and Zack stayed silent. Johnny looked up and eyes his friends suspiciously.

“You knew?” he asked, as Matt and Zack looked at everywhere in the room except Johnny and then looked at each others, frowning.

“Since when do you know?” asked Johnny, looking at Matt.

“Two or three days.” He said, shrugging. “She told me once we were away.” He explained.

“And you ZV?” asked Matt, looking at his band mate.

Zack bit his lip, “Since she found out, about 4 years ago or something. Just before their dad took them back to France.” He explained.

“Man, Brian would kill you if he knew…” mumbled Johnny, rubbing his neck.

“If Brian knew what?”

“That Zacky knew about Adeline’s kids since the day before her father took her and Ellie back to France.” Said Jimmy, from his spot on the couch.

Zack, Brian and Johnny all looked at each others. They thought Jimmy had gone to the bar. If Jimmy was already in the room, who had ju-...

“Fan.fucking.tastic!” muttered Brian, throwing his hands up in the air. He and Ellie had just came back from their little walk. “First she got married with Zack, then I learn that she cheated on me with Johnny, and now Zack knew all along about her pregnancy and never fucking told me!”

“Brian, calm down!” said Ellie, squeezing his shoulder.

“Calm down, calm down!” repeated Brian, his voice getting louder. “I won’t calm…” The door cracked opened.

“Daddy!” and the two kids ran over to Brian, hugging his legs. Brian blinked a few times, looking at Hailie and Damien as they were looking at up at him. He bit his lip, knelled down and wrapped his arms around them and they hugged him, wrapping their small arms around his neck.

Adeline was standing at the doorway, holding the icepack to her bruised cheek.

“I need to sleep, the time difference is killing me.” Said Jake who had followed Adeline and the kids. Nate nodded and got up from the armchair he was sitting on.

“I’ll show Nate where his room is.” Said Ellie.

“I need a drink.” Said Matt, dragging Johnny and Jimmy out of the room before coming back to drag Zack out of the room, since he hadn’t move from his spot.

They all left the room, leaving Brian, the kids and Adeline alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait..
Thank you for your comments on the last chapter.
=)