Status: Hiatus.

Fighting Ourselves.

"Huh, since when are you maried?"

Ellie’s POV

Oh my head…

I stirred a bit and sighed happily, even though my head was killing me. I snuggled closer to the body laying next to mine. Matt… I slowly opened my eyes, to see tattooed arms tightly wrapped around my waist… Wait! Since when Matt’s has an all sleeve tattooed with monsters… My eyes widened as I sat up, pulling the covers with me and looked at the sleeping form next to me.

Definitely not Matt…

“Adeline…” he mumbled, rolling on his back, hugging the pillow.

“Wake up!” I said, shaking him.

“Adeline! Let me sleep…” he mumbled. I bit my lip.

“I’m not Adeline!” his eyes shot open as his gaze met mine.

“Ellie! What the… Why… How?” he asked, covering himself with the covers. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. Something tugged at my hair. I winced and took my hand off my hair and looked at it. Oh no! No fucking way!

“Huh, since when are you married?” asked Brian, looking weirdly at my left hand. I looked at his. There was a golden ring on his left hand, similar to mine. Brian followed my gaze and yelled.

“Fuck!” he tried to take off the ring but he couldn’t.

“Oh my God…” I muttered, looking from Brian’s ring to mine.

“No one can know about it! Certainly not your sister!” said Brian, as he grabbed a pair of boxers and put them on. I wrapped the covers tightly around me.

“In whose room are we?” I asked as I got and started to pick up my clothes that were scattered on the floor.

“Mine…” mumbled Brian as he tried to find his phone.

“Merde…” I muttered under my breath. “I need to get out of here.” I made sure I had all my clothes in my arms and got out of Brian’s room as quickly as possible, slamming the door behind me.

Adeline’s POV

I snuggled closer to Brian’s body and sighed happily. I felt him stare at me. I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened my eyes to see jade eyes looking down at me. Jade eyes? Brian’s are chocolate… My eyes widened as I looked at Zacky’s smiling face.

“Oh fuck…” I mumbled, holding my head in my hands.

“Yeah, but we already did that obviously!” he said, smiling. I glared at him before sighing.

“I can’t remember anything…” I mumbled.

“Frustrating isn’t it? I wish I could remember something like that!” he said laying back, crossing his hands behind his head, looking at me.

I held the covers around my naked body before looking at around the room for my clothes. I extended my hand to grabbed Zacky’s T-shirt when I saw something shinny on my finger. I yelled.

“What’s the hell is that?” I asked/yelled, showing my left hand to Zacky.

“Oh that! Well, I have the same… I think we’re now happily married! Isn’t that great!” he said, showing me his left hand, smiling. Fuck!

“Get dressed, we’re getting divorced!” I told him as I grabbed the covers, wrapped myself in them and hurried outside the room only to end up face to face with my sister…

No One’s POV

“Oh my God, I’m in deep shit!” said Ellie as soon as she saw her sister.

“So am I!” replied Adeline. They were both standing in the middle of the corridor, covered by covers.

“I got married with Brian!”
“I got married with Zacky!” they both said at the same time.

“You got what?” yelled Adeline as she took a step back instinctively. Ellie was about to answer but their conversation was cut short:

“What the hell is going on?” asked Matt as he made his way over the two girls.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha =D
hope you guys like this chapter!
and thank you for all your comments on the last one,
you're great!

We love you!

A & E