Status: Hiatus.

Fighting Ourselves.

"I don't know if I will stand it!"

“What the hell is going on?” asked Matt as he made our way over to us. I glared at my sister. It couldn’t be happening.

“She got married to Brian!” I bluntly said, my eyes locked with hers. I saw the door behind her being opened and Brian walking out, only in his boxers.

“She got married to Zacky!” she said in answer, pointing accusingly at me.

We were all gathered in the corridor.

“It was a mistake!” I yelled. From the corner of my eyes I saw Zacky, he looked hurt for a moment before he looked at me, with a little smirk.

“Some people made more mistakes than others, and sometimes those mistakes will follow you all your life!” he said. I turned and looked at him in horror. He could not be talking about my children, not like that. I was about to reply when Jimmy spoke up.

“As much as watching you two being half-naked is enjoyable, we’re not alone in the hotel…” he said.

I ran to my room and slammed the door shut, I was about to get dressed when Ellie came in too, trying to apologize. I ran out of the room and to Matt’s, still wrapped in the covers.

Matt was sitting on his bed, his head resting in his hands, he only looked up when he saw me.

“Sorry, but I just have to get away, so if you don’t mind, could I borrow some of your clothes? My sister is currently in my room and the only thing I have with me is my cell phone.” I explained, he nodded and pointed to his back that as resting on his bed. I grabbed a pair of boxers, some pants and a T-shirt before I hurried to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed in Matt’s clothes. When I came out, he still hadn’t move. I felt bad for him, really.

We’ve never been the bestest friends, but the past is the past. At the moment we were equals, he was as hurt as me. I sat on his bed, next to him.

“I feel like running away…” he mumbled, “I don’t know if I will stand it!” he added. I patted his shoulders to let him know that I heard him and that I was thinking the same. Then, all of a sudden he got up and started throwing some clothes in a smaller bag before he threw it to me, grabbed his jacket and valet.

“Are you coming?” he asked as he held the door open. I nodded, grabbed one of hoodie and followed him to the lift. We were waiting for it when Brian and Ellie came out of their rooms, soon followed by the others.

“Where are you going?” asked Brian as he saw the bag I was holding. I looked at Matt, he looked at the stairs then back at me. I nodded and we walked to the stairs.

“What are you doing?” asked Brian.

“That’s none of your fucking business, is it? Now go have fun with your wife!” I snapped before me and Matt started running down the stairs. We managed to get to the parking and we saw some guys with a motorbike. I gave the bag to Matt and made my way to the guy.

“Hey!” I said, smiling sweetly at him. He had two helmets. Perfect. “You know the guy?” I asked him, pointing to Matt. His eyes widened.

“Isn’t that M.Shadows?” he asked. I grinned.

“Exactly. Me and the lead singer need to take a break for a while, and we need a motorbike… If you know what I mean…” I said, looking at the engine, before smiling up at him.

I don’t know why or how but soon I was sitting behind Matt, the bag swung over my shoulder and the helmet on my head. I was holding Matt’s jacket.

“You ready?” he asked. My grip tightened and he started driving, just as Brian and the others came into the parking.
♠ ♠ ♠
You weren’t expecting that, were you? =D
We just wanted to say a big Thank You to everyone who had been commenting, reading and subscribing to this story, you guys are great and we love you all XD
And I think I’ll stop spamming your profile pages by thanking you everytime you’re leaving us a comment and we will Thank you here. So yeah, Thanks to heartbreakisforever, Damsel Of Darkness, CharmedAngel88, Dying.Kiss, xxxilovegerardwayxxx, laurennisonfire, MemphisandCollege, ShaleseRayEen, RomanianLover, Alice Cullen, bloodravyn, ShannonMarie, and everyone else !

And we wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas!
Hope you’ll have a great time, and all the presents you wanted ;-)

E & A <3