Attack

The Passion Within

Her tongue licked his top lip, and she bit at his lower one. Teasing was something she was very good at, and something she liked to do. He opened his lips once again, so there tongues could intertwine. His tongue caressed hers, and plunged its way through her mouth, tastng, feeling. Air was becoming an issue, but still there lips would not disconnected. Jared bent over her, and laid her back against the bed. Hands now grouping each other, music pouring into there ears. Lust and passion pulsing in there veins. Fingers fumbled with shirts, and their lips broke contact to bring their shirts over their heads. Shoes were kicked off in a hurry.

Jared looked down at Sarah, and took in her bra clad chest and then leaned down to suck on her neck. He licked and nipped and sucked roughly, then trailed kisses down to her collar bone. “You don’t plan on stopping me do you,” he asked looking up at her. “Not one bit,” she answered. “Good.” His hands fumbled with the buttons on her jeans and he quickly slid them off. She arched her back so he could unclasp her bra, and her fingers worked on his studded belt. Then she went to his top button and zipper. Her bra came off with ease, and he kissed her chest, sucking and licking her nipples. She sucked on his ear, and helped him kick off his jeans.

She just couldn’t get enough of him, she needed him inside of her, she needed him to hurt her in all the right places. All shyness and nerves that were there before now had vanished. Now all she wanted was for him to push her to the point where she was screaming his name in pleasure. “God, I need you,” she said in a low husky voice filled with need. His fingers walked their way down to her soaked underwear. He became harder. He moved the fabric aside with his finger, and they ghosted over her opening. Sh shuddered underneath him, he was driving her insane. He then roughly inserted three fingers into her and she screamed and shivered in pleasure.

And as soon as he heard her scream, felt her shiver, he began to pump them into her hard. Plunging them as far as they would go. She shuddered from pleasure, and she wrapped one leg around him. She sucked all around his neck, along his shoulders. He sped up his pace and she moaned, “Oh.My.God!” He smiled at that, and then quickly drew his fingers out. He was teasing her. She sat up at the loss of him inside her, and he smiled at her once again. He gently pushed her back against the bed. He slowly made his way up her stomach, leaving a trail of light kisses, that left behind goose bumps. He stopped at her chest and sucked at her nipples again, but this time harder. She moaned and became wetter. Her hands and fingernails scraped up his back and found his hair.

Her fingers in his hair was driving him insane. He couldn’t take it, he was about to pop, he was falling in love with her, no he was in love in her. “I love you,” he breathed in her ear. A smile curled on her lips, “Really?” “Yea.’’ “I love you too.” She bucked her hips at him, and he smirked down at her. He went back into her. The pumping of his fingers sped up, they pushed deep inside her, and then he slowly pulled his fingers out. Again, at the loss of his fingers inside of her, she looked up at him, bewilderment in her eyes, until she saw that smirk of his.

His tip brushed over her pussy, and shivers ran down her spine. Goose bumps littered her skin, and without warning he thrust into her. A scream tore through her lips, and her fingers scratched down his back, as she bit at his neck. He pumped into her faster, her hips thrust up at him, and the friction between the two increased. Moans filled the room. Sweat covered their bodies, “Fuck,” filtered through Jared’s clinched teeth, and a moan of pure ecstasy floated from Sarah’s ruby red lips. They were so close, and they both knew it. Jared pushed deeper into her, and Sarah bit her tongue to keep from screaming.

***************Meanwhile, downstairs******************

"Dude!?Where the fuck is Jared?! Did he just fucking leave?" Adam asked Jesse who too busy necking a girl.

Danny started cracking and took a swig from his beer before answering.. "Probably dude. He looked kind of fucked up today. Probably didn't want to party. He's probably still freaking out about Jenny. She was a fucking bitch anyway. I don't get it." Obiviously., Danny was drunk.

"Yeah you're probably right." Jesse laughing hysterically. " Hey Danny, let's go look for some hot girls to fuck!"

*******************Back in Sarah's room*********************

The temperature of the room increase, as the two grew closer and closer to there climax. A smell of blood was tangible in the air, but the sweet smell of their climaxes overpowered it. “Oh my God,” screamed Sarah as she finally came. Her whole body shuddered underneath his as she struggled to come down from her cloud of pure lust and love. “Shit,” then Jared came. His breath was labored as he came down from his climax. Sarah’s hands felt down and up Jared’s wonderfully muscled torso. Jared’s caressed her cheek, “You let me be your first,” he said looking into her eyes. “Yeah,” she said with a small shy smile.

Jared pulled out of her and bent down over her opening. His tongue played with her clint, licking up what was left over from her climax. She tasted sweet and sour at the same time, he was already addicted to her. Sarah shivered under him, and held on to his neck. There she sucked on his neck, making sure to leave a couple of hickeys. She wasn’t going to be another quick fuck, she wanted other girls to know that he was hers and only hers.