Attack

Uh-Oh

The sun started to drizzle in through Sarah's curtains. She felt the heat on her face and the brightness forced her eyes open. She woke up, rubbed her eyes and yawned. She took in a deep sigh and closed her eyes. She laid on her back for a minute. Then she forced her eyes open again and turned her head to the right and saw someone laying on there breathing softly.

"Oh my god." Sarah whispered as she sat up with a startle. She looked down and realized she was naked. She let out a little yelp and quickly covered herself with her comforter.

"What happened?" she mouthed to herself. She got up not caring that she had nothing on and walked to the other side of the bed so she could look at herself in the mirror. She looked at herself in shock. She touched everywhere around her body knowing that someone saw it last night. She didn't know what to do at that moment. But then, her expression softened. It all came back to her. Last night. It seemed impossible to her but it did happen. And she smiled when she thought of the three words he said to her. She laughed at her self and turned around. He was still asleep. "He looks so cute when he's sleeping.......well he looks cute no matter what he does." she thought. She went to her closet and trying to find some jeans and then went to her dresser and found a shirt, underwear, and a bra. She put on her bra and underwear then put on her jeans and then her studded belt. She was fixing to put on her shirt and she heard a soft voice.

"Hey."

She turned and his arm was supporting him up so that he was leaning. He looked very tired and smiled a very small smile.

"Hey." Sarah said back wanting to say more but not sure what to say. "Um, I decided to get dress, you know........just in case." She very scared her brother was gonna walk in at any moment but then she remembered that he didn't even come up once to check on her during the night and she was having sex! He didn't even know. "He was probably drunk as hell" she thought.

"Oh crap yeah you're right." Jared said sitting up and trying to find his clothes. Sarah let out a little laugh and tried to help him find them.

When they found everything and were fully awake, they went downstairs. They made sure to be quiet just in case someone was awake or worse, heard them. Sarah tried to look over the stair balcony to see if anyone was moving around. She didn't see anybody so she and Jared started to head downstairs. They tried their hardest to not make any noise while going down the stairs. When they finally made it to the bottom, they stopped at the front door.

"Okay maybe I should leave so nobody would know we were up there together." Jared suggested.

"Yeah that would work. They wouldn't know. They probably guess that you had already l-"

"Hey! Jared buddy! We missed ya last night!"

"Dude where were you?" Adam, Jesse, and Danny asked. They had just came out of nowhere. "Morning sis!" Danny said. Sarah got scared. "Hi."

"Uh.........I was um..........."

"Dude someone told me you went upstairs?! Is it true?" Jess asked. Everyone stared at him to see what he would say.

"Uh...yeah I did." Jared didn't know what to say. If somebody saw him then he couldn't lie. He was scared to know if they followed him and saw him go into Sarah's room.

"Aw fuck yeah! Dude did ya get some?" Adam asked with bewilderment.

"Uh....."

"Dude he did! Look at those hickies on his neck!" all three of the boys had their mouths gaped open and looked at his neck. Crap Jared forgot that. He remembered Sarah did that. He tocuhed his neck and he felt them there. Oh shit.......he gave some to Sarah too. Sarah must read his mind and she pretended to play with her hair but she was actually trying to put her hair over her neck to cover her own. Hers was much redder.

"Dude that's awesome! High five! "Adam gave a Jared a high five. Jared and Sarah just kind of laughed with them but they were both nervously laughing.

"Oh my god, man. I seriously can't believe you got some! Bet it was just a quick fuck right?? Because, dude, that's we had! I did a cool girl. Anyway what was the name of yours?" Danny asked. Everyone, yet again, stared at him to see what he would say. Jared was getting nervous by the minute. He looked at Sarah, she just looked down. She didn't know what to do or say. He couldn't blame her.

"Um.......hell dude I don't know. I didn't even ask! And really, I would've not cared!" Jared knew that was the worng answer to say but it was good for the guys so they wouldn't think that he actually did his own best friend's sister.

"Yes! Jay dude that is the way to do it man! Hell we didn't even know our girls names!" the boys gave Jared another high five and Adam gave him a hug.

The moment Sarah heard she wanted to run up stairs and cry. It tore her heart. In her mind she was hoping he was just kidding. But what if he wasn't. She was debating it in her mind.

"Yeah well I probably have to go, guys. I promised my brother that I would help him run a few errands with him today so I gotta go." Jared said.

"Okay dude well see ya later and we hope you got that girls number!" Jesse said. They all said bye to each other and the boys went back to the kitchen laughing the whole way.

"Um, I guess I'll walk you out." Sarah said, looking up for the first time throughout the whole conversation that was going on.

"Okay." Sarah unlocked the door and opened it up for Jared and herself. When they were both outside of the house, Sarah closed the door behind them.

Right when they came outside Jared quickly answered, "Look what I said about the name and didn't care thing......it's not true. Please don't think you were just quick fuck because you are so much more than that to me." Sarah looked up at him and looked into his beautiful eyes. She couldn't help but smile. She knew he didn't mean it. If he did, he would've left a long time ago. 'It's fine. I know you were doing it just to make it nonsuspicious." Sarah nodded.

"Good I'm glad you don't think that. Listen...................I really want us to be something. I don't want us to just have sex and never speak to each other again. I know it's gonna be hard because of Danny but we'll keep it on the down low for now until we're ready to tell him. Is that okay with you? If you don't I can understand." He looked down knew if she didn't want to because of Danny, it was gonna tear his heart apart. Now he felt he would die if he lost her.

Sarah smiled and lifted his chin up. "Of course I want to be with you, Jared. If I didn't, I would of never let us happen last night." She gave him a quick little kiss on his lips. He smiled and blushed. "Yeah I guess you would've. Okay cool! Great........what are doing today? If you don't mind me asking." She thought it was so cute how hard he was trying to be good to her and not seem like a total asshole.

"Um I'm going to Kaitlyn's today. She's having her party today. It's kind of like a sleepover thing." Sarah nodded. "Oh okay. Well.........can I have your number?" Jared asked. "Yeah! Of course you canl." "Okay cool."

Jared got his cellphone out of his pocket, turned it on, and put her name and number in it while she was telling her number to him. "Awesome. Thanks."

"Yeah sure. Now I need yours." Sarah was glad she put her cellphone in her pocket when she walked out of her room. She had feeling she was gonna need it for whatever reason. Sarah put his name and number in her address book just the same. "Cool. So I guess I'll talk to you later on?"

"Yeah of course. Call me at the party if you can okay?" Jared asked. Right when he said that somebody pulled up in a car. "That's my ride. Gotta go.Hope you have fun tonight." Jared gave her a kiss and whispered in her ear, "I love you." Sarah wanted to melt every time she heard him say that. She wanted to jump up in his arms right then and there. She really didn't want him to leave. Neither did he. Sarah smiled and whispered back, "I love you too." After she said that, He walked to the car. He gave her one more sexy little smile before opeing the door and getting into the car. She smiled too back at him.After the car drove off, Sarah just stared at the yard for a moment or two. Then a smile crept on her face and she said to nobody in peticular, "I had sex with Jared Leto." and then went inside the house.

"Who's that girl?"

Jared smiled. "My girl."

********************************

Before Danny went to go take her to Kaitlyn's house, she tried her hardest to cover her neck with makeup. She had to put like 5 layers of it on there. She wanted to call Kaitlyn and tell her immediately about last night. But she wanted to tell her in person. She knew Yesenia and Ridhima were gonna totally freak out. After she made sure they couldn't see it, because she didn't want them to know that she was like a total slut, she went downstairs, told Danny she was ready, went to the car, and drove off to Kaitlyn's house.

"Hey! Oh my god look at you! You looked so beautiful!" Kaitlyn eagerly hugged her best friend.

"Yeah you look good too." Sarah said.

"Okay well call me when you're ready Sarah." Danny said. "Okay will do Danny. Love you." Sarah blew him a kiss. He blew one back and said he love her too.

"Bye Danny." Kaitlyn said. Right when he got in the car, Kaitlyn said, "Wow. Your brother's hot. " "Uh ew." Sarah said. They both laughed. They went inside the house and Sarah went to go hug Ridhima and Yesenia.

Before dinner, they four of them went swimming. They had fun splashing around and being stupid. "Wow I can't believe we're going to high school next year." Yesenia said while trying to float.

"Yeah it's gonna be so cool. We're gonna be the shit there." Kaitlyn said. Even though their middle school and the high school that Danny and Jared Leto are in are in the same building. It really wasn't gonna be a big deal. For a few more minutes, they swam until Kaitlyn's mom came out and told them the food was here.

They sat by the poolside and ate Chinese food. Sarah ate hungrily. She hadn't really eaten anything at all that day. Too nervous I guess.They talked and ate and laughed and all that good stuff. Kaitlyn's mom came out again and asked if the food was okay. "Oh yeah. It's really good Mrs. Schweyer." the three of them said in unison. When they were done, they sat there and talked. They were all having a good time and enjoying life.

But then, all of sudden, Sarah stomach started hurting really bad.She hugged her stomach hoping it was just cramps or something. "You okay?" Ridhima asked. "Yeah I'm fine. Probably just cramps." "Oh yeah" they all said.

"So Sarah........you never told us. What happen last night? Like you know............with Jared and all that stuff y'all did together?" "Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh." all of them said waiting for Sarah to answer. Sarah stomach still hurt and she tried to concetrate but she couldn't.

"Uh......." but she couldn't finish.She bolted inside the house and ran into the bathroom. As soon as she closed the door, she fell at the foot of the toilet and let all of her food out in there. After she was done puking, she flushed it and laid her head on the foot of the toilet. She didn't understand. She tried to eat a banana earlier at the house, but she couldn't finish eating and threw the rest up in her trash can. She wasn't feeling like herself all day. She felt like she had a stomach virus. When she felt she was okay, she rinsed her mouth and hands, she opened the door and she saw her friends standing there looking in shock.

"Oh my god. Are you okay?" Yesenia asked. She looked really scared.
"Aww sweetie." Kaitlyn wiped off a corner of her mouth where she missed when she was rinsing. "Thanks." Sarah looked really tired and out of it. Her friends didn't even get grossed out or anything. They just hugged her and said that everything was gonna be okay. Kaitlyn's parents gave her some sprite to calm down her stomach. For the rest of the nigt, they watched movies. When she was sure everyone was asleep, she tiptoed to the bathroom and threw up again. After a while, she though she was gonna be okay but then she did twice more. She wanted to cry wanting to know what was wrong with her. But she didn't want to seem like a wuss. It was probably just a stomach virus anyway. After she felt okay again, she flushed, got up, rinsed, and then sat on the floor against the bath tub. She carried her cellphone with her just in case she needed to call Danny to come pick her up but she thought she should just stay since it was late. Instead, she wanted to call Jared. She forgot to call earlier. She didn't want to at first, what if he was asleep? May be not. She didn't know what to do. She finally decided to call him. She found his number and press the talk button. She waited and waited, knew she should've never called this late. She was about to hang up, but then she heard a hello.

"Hey it's Sarah."

"Yeah I saw your name and I knew I had to answer it." they both laughed.

"Yeah sorry I didn't call you earlier. I couldn't I um,..............I've threw up 5 times today so far and I think I'm sick." she said. She wanted to cry but she wanted to be strong.

"Oh my god................are you okay?" Jared asked, really really concerned.

"Yeah it's probably just a stomach virus. I-I'll be okay" She said trying to shake it off.She didn't want Jared to freak out over a stomach virus even though she was freaking out over it herself.

"Okay............I really hope you feel better. I don't want you to be sick. Maybe you should go to a doctor."

Sarah let out a soft chuckle "I'll be fine, baby. Don't worry if I don't feel right by tomorrow I promise I'll go tomorrow."

"Okay promise?"

"Promise" she smiled.

"Okay well I hope you have a good sleep tonight. I lvoe you." Again, she melted.

"I love you too. Bye"

"Bye." they both hung up.

After a minute from the hung up, Sarah went to the toilet and threw up again. After she was done rinsing and all that, she went back to Kaitlyn's bedroom. She laid back on the bed at the end next to Kaitlyn. She sighed and laid there for awhile worrying what was gonna happen tomorrow. More threwing up? Is there something really wrong with her?. She tried to make herself relax and when she did, she drifted off to sleep.