Attack

The Truth

When Danny picked up Sarah the next day, she felt sick as ever. She wanted to keep her promise to Jared and go to the doctor. The doctor had just said "Oh it's probably nothing, sweetheart. It looks like a stomach virus. I'll give you some medications to help you get all better."

But after Sarah took the pills, the made her throw up more and made her more sicker. Danny didn't want to take her back because they thought that they were bad doctors. "Screw them, Sarah. If you don't feel better for more than a week, then I'll take you to emergency." Sarah just smiled and nodded.

Now all Sarah could do was just rest and eat slowly. But the most scary thing to Sarah was that she was supposed to get her period the day after Kaitlyn's party. But it didn't come. Sarah decided to call Kaitlyn for advice.

"What does it mean? I mean like is it because I'm sick or what?" Sarah asked really scared.

"i doubt it. Unless you're really stressed about this whole sickness thing. How long as it been?"

"3 weeks since it was supposed to happen. And it's already June!" Sarah hid under the covers and crawled into a ball.

"Come on Sarah. It's only June 1st. It's not like it's mid june."

"But I want to know what this is! This sickness is making sick! There's gotta be something up with this!" Sarah sat up and sighed.

"Well think of all that is on your mind right now." Kaitlyn said.

Of course, on Sarah's mind is only one person and that person is Jared. But she couldn't tell Kaitlyn that, she hasn't told her anything about her and Jared. Okay Sarah, think, Sarah thought, What could be wrong with me? Is that I'm stressful? Is it because I'm sick? Or is it.........................

No, it can't be, Sarah thought. She tried her hardest to recall that night and remember the details. Then she remembered it. She gasped and slapped her hand on her mouth. It's not true right?

"What?? What do you think it is?" Kaitlyn asked, questioningly.Sarah didn't know what to say. She hasn't told her yet. But maybe now is the time. She needed someone on this problem and there is nobody better than your best friend.Sarah sighed, took her legs out of her sheets and dangled them on the side of her bed.

"Kaitlyn I need to tell you something. Now don't get mad at me when I say this. I was just waiting for the right time to tell you."

"What? What is it?"

Sarah sighed once again and was ready to tell her. "Okay on the night of Danny's party, I was up here of course, but somebody came up here. It was Jared."

"Jared?!?! Omg Sarah are you serious!!"

"Wait. There's more. He-he said that he likes......or actually.......loves me. And I told him I loved her him back" Kaitlyn's mouth opened immediately. Sarah continued. "We kissed and one thing lead to another, we.......... had sex." Sarah whispered the last two words like she was scared that somebody would here them. Kaitlyn still didn't speak.

"Oh.....my.....god. Why didn't you tell me!?!?!?! Sarah! This is a BIG thing!!!" Kaitlyn got up and hugged Sarah. "Do you realize what this means!?!?!?!?!"

"Um........." Sarah wasn't really sure of her reaction. "no."

"Ugh, this mean you're like gonna be the most coolest girl in school now. You just had sex with THE hottest guy in the school! Girls are gonna envy you!" Kaitlyn hugged her and she was so excited.

"Thanks yeah but here's the problem........I think I might be........pregnant." Sarah looked up and Kaitlyn looked really really suprised.

"Holy Shit!!! Dude not only are you gonna be the girl who had sex with Jared Leto but you're gonna be the girl who had sex AND got pregnant with Jared Leto!" Kaitlyn was way for excited than Sarah. Sarah looked really scared. Kaitlyn noticed and her expression softened to a concern look. "Are you sure that you are? I mean come on it says on the condom wrappers that they work 98% of the time."

"Yeah but see that's the thing.I..........I really don't remember his pulling out one.....at least I didn't see it."

Kaitlyn jumped up from the bed in shock. "What?! Sarah, you're not serious are you?...Omg dude what did I say before we got off the phone?! Didn't I say to use protection right??"

Sarah looked up and saw that Kaitlyn eyes were wide open. Sarah smiled. "Yeah I know but I don't know........It was kind of like those.......I don't know it was just wonderful.....It was kind of like in the moment kind of thing you know??"

"Yeah okay well you're little 'in the moment thing' could have possibly gotten you prego." Kaitlyn a sly little smile.

"Yeah I know." Sarah looked down again. Kaitlyn sighed. "Come on, get dressed."

"What? Why??" Sarah asked. Kaitlyn rolled her eyes, grabbed her hand, and dragged her out of bed.

"We have to go to the drugstore. Or anywhere that sells pregnancy test."

"What?! No!"

"Oh come on, Sarah. It'll be fun!......well.......jus try to think of it has a fun adventure!"

"No! Look I'm probably not pregnant. Maybe the doctor's right. It's probably just a stomach virus."

"Okay well sometimes the doctor isn't right. Sometimes Kaitlyn's right." Kaitlyn preach to her. "Now come on little Mrs. Prego, get dressed."

Sarah rolled her eyes and got dressed.

**************************

Sarah had never felt so embarrassed in her life. She kept on thinking that someone was watching her the whole way there. She kept looking around seeing to see if anyone was REALLY following her.Kaitlyn just went on like she was on cherry lane. She didn't mind that some people were looking at her like she was crazy.

"Ah here we are!" Kaitlyn found the pregnancy tests and looked at all the brands and tried to see which one would be perfect for Sarah. Kaitlyn found one and her and Sarah went to the register. Sarah just wanted to get the pregnancy test and get out of there quick. But when she saw who was working at the cash register, she freaked out and was about to run away.

"Well, well, well. Look who's here." Shit. It was Danny's ex (or I think they're back together....whatever she couldn't decide what the hell that was going on between them.), Janie.

"H-hey, Janie. How's it going." Sarah stammered. Janie just stared at her and kept on chewing on her gum loudly and very disgustingly. Sarah never really liked her. She was a bitch to her brother. She yelled at him one night saying that she ruined her life forever. Saying not she has to take care of it on her own now. Whatever that meant.

Janie let out a little laugh and picked up the pregnancy test to ring it for them. "Whoa. Who's pregnant?". Crap, this is the end, Sarah thought, She's gonna know it's me and she's gonna go tell Danny. Oh please God don't let that happen.

Sarah was looking really scared. She couldn't move. She was about to open her mouth but then Kaitlyn opened her mouth first. "Oh, it's me. God, you know me just sleeping around and never ever using protection. So you know gotta make sure i don't have to have a little junior running around." Janie just stared at her like she was crazy and then muttered, "Whatever." and rang up the pregnancy test. Sarah sighed in relief. She wanted to jump on Kaitlyn and thanking for just saving her life. "Okay, well bye Janie." Sarah said and then grabbed the bag before she fled out of the store.

"Oh my god. You just saved my ass! Thank you so so much Katie watie!!!I love you!! I seriously owe you one!" Sarah was all hugging up on Kaitlyn.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever. Beside this is so worth finding out if your pregnant with Jared Leto's baby. Man, there's a sentence I thought I'd never say." Kaitlyn said. Kaitlyn was right. What Sarah was pregnant? What was she going to do? Maybe she's not though. She knew the test will tell her.

***********Back At Sarah's House**************

Jared was calling her but Sarah couldn't answer it. At least, not yet.

"Ooh, ooh! Can I answer it?!?!" Kaitlyn asked. Sarah was hesitant about it but then decided it wouldn't hurt much as long she didn't tell him that she could possibly be pregnant with his baby."Sure." Sarah threw the phone at Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn flipped it open and answered. "Hello??"

"Uh....hey. Is Sarah there?"

"Oh my god! Is this Jared Leto! Well hello Mr. Leto! How are you doing on this very fine day?"
Sarah couldn't help but laugh at how Kaitlyn was talking to Jared.

"Uh....okay. Who-who is this?"

"Oh come on Jared, you know who this is. It's Kaitlyn! Duh!"

"Oh hi Kaitlyn. Where's Sarah? Is she okay?"

"Oh yeah she's fine. She's just uh......" Sarah was actually in the bathroom taking the test, but she Sarah would kill her if she told Jared that. "Uh.......she's in the shower."

"Oh....well can you tell her I called when she gets out."

"Sure definetly! Oh and I think it's so cute how y'all are going out!!! She told me that you two are into each other and that y'all are a couple! Ha! I knew this was gonna happen! Uh aren't I smart?"

Jared chuckled and liked the little wierd warm feeling he felt in his stomach that moment. Everytime he thought of him and Sarah he felt it. "Yeah I really like her. I'm glad she feels the same way. Anyway will tell her?"

"Yeah sure."

"Okay thanks. Bye."

"Bye." Kaitlyn hung up right when Sarah came up out. "What did you say to him?" Sarah asked.

"That you were in the shower."

"Oh okay. Thank you." Sarah lied on her bed and sighed. "What am I gonna do?" She put her hands on her face.

"Oh come on. I doubt you are. And if you are then maybe there's way. There's always a way."

Sarah sighed. "Yeah I guess you're right."

They sat there for 20 mins. That was the time they said that you should wait. Every minute felt like an hour to Sarah. She was shaking and her palms were sweating. Then she heard her timer that she put on go off. Kaitlyn turned to her and said, "Moment of truth."

"Yeah." Sarah got up and walked outside her room to the bathroom right next door to her room. Kaitlyn went with her. She stood by the doorway. Sarah went to the counter and with shaking hands picked up the test. She turned it around and looked at the little white sheet.

"Oh my god." Sarah whispered.

"What? What's the result?" Kaitlyn asked.

"It's.............positive."