Attack

Time To Tell

Sarah sat her bed and dialed Jared's number. The more it rang the more she worried and the more she got scared.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jared..........it's Sarah." Sarah answered a little bit to shakely.

"Oh hey I was hoping for your call. Kaitlyn said you were in the shower earlier." Jared sounded really happy. Sarah wish she didn't have to break this kind of news to him but she had to. She had no choice.

"Um yeah. Listen can I come over to your place right quick. I.....kind of need to talk to you."

"Oh.....okay." Jared sounded really hurt. Jared was about to cry. He bit his lip trying his hardest not to.

"Look it's nothing bad. I-I didn't mean it that way. I just need to tell you something."

"Oh okay. Got alot off of my chest. Thanks." They both laughed. It wasn't alot off of Jared's chest but at least it took just a little off.

"Okay cool.Uh what's your address?" Jared gave Sarah his address. She wrote it down and mapquested.

"Thanks. Um I'll be there in a minute okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay. Love you."

That always made Jared smile. He love that someone loved him now. No girl has really said.that to him unless they just thought he was hot. That was really the only reason they said that. But he like how somebody said because they actually saw him for what he is. Not by his looks. He loved that it was person who he had been loving and chasing after for 3 years. He laughed and he said "Love you too." Then hung up. Jared sighed and leaned against his bedpost. He was worried and really scared to find out what Sarah had to tell him.

***************************

Sarah realized that Jared's house wasn't really that far from her house. The walking distance was like 30 minutes. As she was walking, she tried to think of what to say to Jared. How was she gonna announce the big news to him. She had a bunch of jumbled up words in her head and she couldn't get them straight. She finally reached his house and walked up the walk way. She rang the doorbell. It seemed like forever before Jared opened the door.

"Hey." Jared looked at her with his beautiful blue eyes. God she wanted to melt everytime he looked at her. She wanted to cry because she couldn't bear to tell him.

"Hi." she sighed.

"You wanna come in?"

"Sure." Jared opened the door wide for her. She stepped in.

"Did you walk here?"

"Oh. Yeah. it's really not that far. It's like 30 minutes from our house."

"Oh. Okay. Well this is the house. Let me show you around." Jared's house was two stories high. He showed her the downstairs and then the upstairs. He even showed her his room.

"It's kind of messy right now. My parents always get after to clean it."

She laughed. "Yeah. Glad my parents are never home. That way I don't have to impress them by cleaning my room."

He laughed. "Yeah lucky. Glad they're not her right now so they wouldn't yell at me in front of you. They're actually hanging out with some of their friends."

"Oh cool." After they were done looking at Jared's room they went back downstairs.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Jared asked. "Um. Sure I'll have some water."

"Okay be right back." Jared went to the kitchen. Sarah went to go sit down on one of the couches in the living room. Jared came back with two glasses of water.Jared sat down next to her and put the glasses down on the little table across from the couch.

"So what did you want to tell me."

Before Sarah could open her mouth, she heard a door slam from upstairs. Then she heard footsteps padding down the stairs.

"Hey J-Man!" someone yelled. It sounded like a guy's voice.

"Yeah?!" Jared yelled back.

Someone came into the living room. Wow. He looked alot like Jared. And he was just as cute as Jared. But older. Wow this family must be hotsville.

"Hey, dude, I'm gonna head out okay? Don't know what time I'll back but tell mom and dad that I just went out for just a little while. Okay?"

"Okay, man. See ya later. Oh hey, this is Sarah." Jared introduced Sarah to his older brother, Shannon.

A smile curled onto Shannon's face. "Oh hey! You must be the incredble Sarah! Jared talks nonstop about you." Shannon shook Sarah's hand. "I'm Shannon. Jared's older brother."

"Oh...yeah. I've seen you around school alot. You're a senoir right? Or were, right?"

"Yeah not anymore though. This year was my past year. But hey, glad to meet you. Thanks for making my bro happy. I'll catch y'all later alright?"

"Yeah okay bye."

"Bye." After that Shannon left. "Sorry he interrupted us. Um, you were saying?"

"Oh right. Uh......listen i got really really BIG news." She exasperated 'big' just to get her point across that this was really special news.

"Okay, what is it?" She looked up in his eyes.

"Uh um, you know when we had sex that night?"

"Yes." a smile crawled onto Jared's lips.

Sarah smiled back. "Well um........you didn't use protection did you?"

Jared froze. Crap, he thought, I totally fucking forgot. "Uh.........no I didn't. Why? Are you okay??" Jared got really scared. DId he give her a disease? Is that why she is so sick?

"Um...yeah but there's something I need to tell you." Sarah paused. "I..................I'm.....pregnant."

She waited for something to came out of Jared's mouth. Just something. But it seemed like hours before he said something. "What?" he said.

Sarah sighed. "I'm pregnant."

Jared paused and said, "And.....you're sure it's mine?"

Sarah looked up. DId he really just say that? She wanted to beat him for that! "Why wouldn't you think it's yours? What you think I sleep around?!"

"No!" Jared shot up from the couch. "I mean...I don't know if you do or not."

Sarah shot up from the couch now. "Jared seriously?! Come on! I made a promise to you on that day! When I say 'I love you' to someone it means I really do love them!!"

"Okay sorry! But do you really think it's my fault!" Jared said. Sarah just stared at him with disbelief. He saw tears starting to well up in her eyes.He started hurting really bad.

"Look, S-"

"Whatever." Sarah muttered before walking towards the door.

"No-" Jared said just right before she slammed the door. "Sarah please." he whispered to the door. Jared want to cry himself. He never ever wanted to hurt her. He loved her so much. He can't believe he just made her cry. Jared started crying. He didn't mean for it to sound that way. He was just suprised. He didn't really think this through. He knew it was his fault. He should've known better to use protection. To him, neither one of them even stopped and put on protection. It was a kind of in the moment thing, he thought. He slammed his for head to the front door and sighed.

******************************

When Sarah got home, she went inside of her room and called Kaitlyn up. She started breaking down on the phone.

"What am I going to do Kaitlyn?!?!?!?! I can't do this on my own!!!! God I thought he was so much different!!!!" Sarah couldn't control herself.

"Sarah it's gonna be okay. Maybe he didn't mean it that way." Kaitlyn said.

"Oh whatever! He knew he meant it!" Sarah cried. She talked few more minutes on the phone with Kaitlyn. Mostly, just her talking and crying. After she was done talking on the phone with Kaitlyn, she cried some more. She heard Danny come in but he knew when the door was closed she wanted privacy. After she was done crying for awhile, she realized it was really late. She decided to go to sleep. She changed into her pj's and got under the covers. She started to drift off the sleep when she heard something hit her window.

"Mmmm." she mumbled in her pillow. She didn't feel like getting up to see what it was. She heard a few more times then it stopped. "Thank god." she whispered and went back to sleep.

Jared sighed and got tired of throwing rocks at her window. He decided to just climb up. He climbed up a tree that was really close the roof. When he reached the roof, he crawled towards Sarah window. He saw her in her bed, sleeping. He smiled. She looked beautiful no matter what she was doing. He never tried to open a window but when he tried lifting it up, it actually lifted up. He crawled inside. It was a good thing she had a little window seat by the window. He hoped that Danny was already asleep. Jared tiptoed towards to the other side of Sarah's bed. He didn't want to wake her. He took off his shoes and crawled under the covers. Sarah heard her bed squeak and woke up. She turned around and gasped.

"Shhh." Jared said.

"What are you doing here?! Are you crazy?!" Sarah whispered.

"I had to see you." Jared whispered back.

Sarah sighed. "Look by brother is sleeping in the other room. He could walk in any second."

"Look I just need to talk to you."

Sarah crossed her arms. He knew she was still pissed at him for saying what he said earlier. But she was willing to hear him out.

"Okay. Fine" she said plainly.

"Okay. Look I didn't mean what I said back there. Sarah come on you know that's not me."

"Then why did you say it?" she asked.

"I was just.....suprised I guess. I mean you got to understand that I'm trying let it settle in that you're pregnant. And it's mine. It's hard for me."

Sarah expression softened. It was hard for her too. She would've acted the same way too if she was guy.

"Yeah you're right. I'm really sorry for getting after you." Sarah answered.

Jared smiled. "No I'm sorry. It's my fault. Everything is. I'm so sorry."

Sarah laughed a little. "It's really not. We were both in it."

Jared smiled again and gathered her up in his arms. She put his arms around him too. He kissed the top of her head. He liked the smell of her hair.It smelled really fruity.

"So....you're pregnant." Jared said.

Sarah let out a little laugh. "Yeah."

Jared backed a little way from her. Then he touched her stomach. "So there is a little someone in there. Cool! I helped you with that" Sarah laughed at that.

"Yup. It's our baby." Sarah said looking up at him. Jared smiled and gather her up in his arms again. She left little kisses on his chest. and laid her cheek on it. They soon both fell asleep.