Attack

What To Do

Jared wanted to show Sarah this wonderful place that he knew that she would love. He picked her up from her house and drove her to the wonderful place. When they were close, he made her close her eyes.

"Jared, where are you taking me??" Sarah said while Jared was helping her get out of the car.

He laughed. "You'll see." He put his hands over her eyes just to make sure she won't sneak a peek.

When they got there, Jared stopped them. "Okay. We're here." Jared pulled his hands away from her eyes. Sarah opened her eyes. She gasped. He took her to a lake. To her it looked so pretty with up close. She loved sitting by lakes and just hearing the water overlap the land. It made her feel so relaxed.

"Oh my god. It's so pretty, Jared." she said. Jared wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her head. Then he whispered,

"Just like you."

Sarah smiled at that and turned to face him and gave him a kiss. They both sat down by the shore. Jared had brought two cokes for them.

"How did you know that I like lakes?" Sarah asked.

Jared shrugged. "I remember when you were talking to her brother and telling him if he wanted to give you a perfect birthday present is to take you to a lake. I was sitting there when you said it."

Sarah vaguely remembered it. "Wow. You really paid attention."

Jared gave another shrug. "I really like you." He sipped his coke. Sarah laughed.

"So......what are we going to do?" Jared asked looking at Sarah.

Sarah sighed and rested her head on her knees, turning to Jared. "I don't know. We can't afford to live on our own. I mean we're barely in high school."

"Yeah true. I have a job but....I doubt it will support us both."

"Maybe.....when I have it....you can come live at the house....I mean it would be easier you know??"

"Yeah." Jared sighed. "I got to find a way to tell my parents. You want to have it right?"

Sarah smiled. "Of course. I don't want abortion. And I don't want to give it away for adoption. You didn't want me to right?"

"No! For sure not."

Sarah smiled. "Good. So just stay at the house until we're able to move out and live on our own?"

"Agreed. But.....you do know we have to tell your brother soon about us?"

Sarah sighed. "Yeah I know. But I'm not ready right now. If that's okay?"

Jared looked at her and sighed. "Yeah you're right. I'm not even ready."

Sarah chuckled. She hugged him. "Thanks for understanding."

"No prob." He kissed her and rested his head on her head. For awhile, they sat there and talked about lots of different stuff. Until finally they got up and let hand in hand.

***************************

"SARAH!!!!Wake up!!!!" Danny was calling Sarah as he ran up the stairs and burst into her room.

"Mhmmmmm." Sarah said to him.

"Dude.......seriously get up." Danny went to her bed and shook her. "Come on, loser! We're going to six flags!!! It's gonna be so awesome!!" Danny then jumped on top of her.

"Ugh, Danny! Get off me!!!I'm up, I'm up!!" Sarah yelled at him, kicking him off her.Danny fell on the floor, laughing.

"Ugh, you're such a loser!" Sarah threw a pillow at him.

"Well it woke you up didn't it?" Danny smiled. Danny got up and left.

Sarah leaned against her bedpost and sighed. Then got up, took a shower and got dressed.

While she was dressing, she looked at her self in the mirror. Her jeans weren't really fitting her that well. And she now noticed that she was getting a little bump on her stomach. She was suprised that Danny hadn't noticed her eating alot or gettting fatter. Sh knew she had to tell him soon but it had to be the right time. She had planned to tell her the next week. It was gonna be difficult but she knew he would understand. Just then, she heard door slams.

"What up dude!" aww crap, Sarah thought. Great, she wasn't gonna spend the day with Danny but also his freaked out friends too. She hoped Jared was coming. She wanted to see if he was down there. She ran out of her room and down the stairs. Jared was coming. She wanted to go and hug and kiss him, but she knew she couldn't. But she smiled at him. He was secretly excited too.

"Sarah!!! What up girlfriend!" Adam held his hand for her to give him a high five. Sarah just smiled and patted his hand with the tip of her fingers.

"I don't know where that hand has been, Adam." Sarah gave him a sly smile.

Adam put on a dramatic face to look like he was hurt. "Moi?? What do you think I do?"

Sarah gave him a 'you know it' look. "Whatever." Adam said.

"So ya'll ready?" Danny asked. Everybody said yes. "Alright. Let's head out."

Everybody headed out the door. They were all gonna ride in Jesse's van. Another friend of Danny's friends came along too. His name was James. Sarah use to have a little crush on him. But she gave up when she realized he had a girlfriend.

"Okay y'all" Danny clapped his hand together. "How are we gonna sit?"

"Well I'm driving of course." Jesse said.

"Oh!Shot gun!" Danny said.

"Okay. Um, me and S-" James started to say before Sarah interrupted.

"Uh, me and Jared will sit in the back." Sarah said before James got a chance to say they were gonna sit together.

"UH, okay cool. Off we go!" Adam said.

Jared squeezed Sarah's elbow before they went inside the van. Once they got settled in, they left.

************************

Once they got there, everybody was trying to decide which ride they wanted to ride first.

"Dude definetly the Titan!"

"No way Batman!"

"Nah those are gay. Mr. Freeze!"

"Fuck that! Superman!"

So for about 30 minutes they argued over the rides. But then, they decided to ride Superman. While they were waiting in line, Sarah was looking around and saw the sign outside of the line. She started reading when she noticed something and gasped.Jared heard and went by her side. The other guys were too busy to notice them.

"What's up?" Jared asked. Sarah pointed to the sign. "Look."

Jared looked where she was pointing. He read the sign it said, 'If you are pregnant, please be cautious of this ride. May cause miscarriage.'

"Oh." Jared said.

"Maybe I shouldn't ride any rides." Sarah touched her little bump on her stomach. She didn't want to ruin it.

"Ugh." Sarah said, clenching her stomach.

Everybody turned around. "What?"

"Danny......I don't feel so good." Sarah said. She slapped her hand over her mouth and ran out of the line to the bathroom.

"Aw dude. My sister's sick. I gotta go see if she's okay." Danny said about to get out of line.

"No." Jared stood in his path. "I'll go man. You really want to ride this ride so go ahead. I'll go check on her."

"Are you sure man?" Jared was right. Danny really wanted to ride the ride.

"Yeah. Besides, I don't like this ride." Jared ran to see if Sarah was 'okay'.

"Thanks." Danny yelled to him.

Jared ran and saw Sarah outside the bathroom.

She smiled when she saw him. "Hey."

"Hey."

"They didn't suspsect anything did they?"

"Nope."

Sarah smiled. "Good."

Jared took her hand and took her to one of the booths that had games where you can win stuffed animals.

*****************This chapter is in dedication to Chris Benoit 1967-2007*******************