Style and Romance

Style And Romance

His words hit me like a ton of bricks. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I couldn't do anything.Tour.

Caleb and his band, Forever The Sickest Kids, were going on tour. I wouldn't be able to see Caleb for six months. Don't get me wrong I was more than happy for him and the band, but I just didn't want Caleb to leave me. I know it sounds selfish, but I loved him. I have loved him for as long as I could remember. I just wish I had the courage to tell him how I felt. I was never good with expressing my emotions.

I felt the tears coming to my eyes. I couldn't hold them back any longer. I just sat there in my room crying until I heard my phone beeping. I had a new text message. I wiped my eyes and walked over to my phone. It was Caleb.

'Emma, meet me in the park at midnight' I looked over at the clock. It was 11:45. I got up and went into the bathroom. I washed my face trying to hide the fact the I had been crying. At 11:50 I grabbed my hoodie and walked out the door.

Soon I got to the park and saw Caleb waiting for my by the swings. He looked amazing; his eyes seemed to shine in the moonlight. They had a hint of sadness to them. I walked over to him.

"Hey" I whispered. "Hey" he smiled, getting up to hug me. I felt the tears rushing back. "I'm going to miss you so much" I said hugging him back and fighting back the tears.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about" he said "I was talking to the tour manager, he said you can come with us on the tour" he smiled. My face light up. I looked up at him.

"Really?" He nodded. "Yup, so you'll go?" he asked. "Yes!" I said smiling up at him. He kissed my check. "Good" he said still smiling.

**First night of the tour**

The band just finished their set in Farmingdale, New York. Caleb smiled putting down his guitar and started walking towards me. He pulled me out on stage with him. I looked at him confused. He just smiled at me and started talking to the crowd.

"This is Emma" he said into the microphone. "She has been my best friend for as long as I can remember" he put his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I felt my face turning bright red.

"Emma, there's something I've been wanting to tell you for a long time" he said looking into my eyes. I couldn't look away from him. "You have always been there for me and have helped me get through so much" he said pulling me closer to him. "I wanted to tell you I love you, I always have ever since I can remember" he put his hand on my check. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I stood there for a few seconds speechless than smiled at him.

"Of course I will" I said. He smiled and kissed me softly on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this has to be one of my favorite one shots I have ever wrote. =] I love Caleb lol. I hope this makes up for not updating at least a little bit! :D
Comments?