Ganked: Life Bitten And Taken

Help

Kane's P.O.V.

I hated the stench of the meeting room. It always made me feel on edge. I sat there, scowling at the table as I waited for the werewolves to arrive. They always took longer to get here.

"Kane." Terrence watched my hand dig into the old oak table.

I stopped and put my hand under the table, clenching it in a fist, when the wolves walked in. I stood, watching them file in and stand behind their seats.

"What's this about?" Mendel, one of the wolves, asked, looking from vampire to vampire, noticing the Katherone weren't there.

"Someone important has been kidnapped in an attempt to force me into using my sources against you." I said, noticing the suspicion on Kasey and Jason's faces.

"Who is this 'important someone'?" Kasey asked, though I could see he already knew the answer.

"Riley." Jason, Kasey, and the boys all clenched their fists, ready to go out and kill.

"Who is this Riley person?"Mendel asked, looking from the boys to me.

"She is..." Crap. Didn't think of how I was going to explain this to them, "the love of my life. And I wish to ask you for your help to bring her back to me and in return you will get our help in winning the war."

The wolves talked amongst themselves, but Jason and the boys kept their vicious eyes on me. They saw Riley as their little sister, and to hear she has boyfriend' brings in their protective nature...But it was something different with Jason. His body language spoke of anger, protectiveness, like the others, but his eyes were pained, sad.

I turned my attention back to the murmuring huddle of wolves, listening to Kasey desperately tried to convince the others to aid me in the rescue. They turned back to us, and

Mendel nodded. "We will help you in exchange for your aid."