Ganked: Life Bitten And Taken

Home Again

Riley's P.O.V.

"Push Natasha!" I urged, looking at the pregnant woman I had been sharing a cell with for two days. She was in labor, and the baby was crowning. I learned her name was Natasha, her fiance's name was Adrien, and from what I've heard, he was a wonderful man.

"AAAHHHH!!!" She screamed, sweat plastered on her face and soaked in her hair as she pushed. Her knees were bent up and she was leaning back against the wall. Blood was oozing everywhere. I was surprised no one had come down here yet.

"That's it! That's it!" I said. One more push and the baby was out. I used my clean dinner knife to cut the umbilical cord, and used my t-shirt as a blanket for the baby. I wiped the goo off the baby's face and smiled, handing it to Natasha. "Congratulations! You have a beautiful baby girl." I said.

Natasha cried tears of joy, looking down into the eyes of her little screaming miracle. "Hi baby." She hadn't thought of a name for a girl. Her fiance was sure it would be a boy. I smiled as I watched mom and baby.

"You should breast feed her. I heard if you breast feed them in the first 24 hours, it helps build their immune system." Natasha did that, and that's when I looked down and noticed blood was pooling around her feet. I frowned. "Natasha. The bleeding won't stop." I said, awfully confused. Was it normal?

"Oh...Is that...what this is?" She said breathlessly, her face turning pale.

"No! Natasha! Stay with me! Natasha!" I saw her eyes refusing to stay open. I ran to my cage door. "Help! Help!" I ran back to Natasha, and tried to wake her up, but she wouldn't respond, though she was still breathing shallowly. I took the baby from her limp arms and rocked her, keeping her quiet. I watched my new friend slowly die. It wasn't for another hour and a half that someone walked in.

Two men walked down the stairs and stopped in front of my cage. They took Natasha's dead body while I cowered in the corner with the baby in my arms, not noticing I was sitting in her blood. When they came back, they came towards me.

"What do you want?" I said, fear in my voice.

"I want that blood. It smells so..." The taller one took a deep breath in through his nose. "enticing." He grabbed the baby.

"No! Stop!" I tried to take her back but the man handed her to his human servant man, and grabbed me. He got on his knees in front of me, and pulled me to him when I tried to crawl away. "Leave me alone!" I tried to kick him, but he wouldn't let go of my feet. He got on all fours and slid me under him.

"Stay still or I'll make sure this will be more painful than anything you've ever felt before." He smirked, his eyes changing color and his fangs coming out. I did as he said. I watched the servant walk away with the baby, but he didn't go far, he just stood behind a wall, out of sight from us. The vampire on top of me stripped me of all of my clothes except for my bra and underwear.

Please! Stop it! Kane! Jason! Help me! Please! Tears streamed down my face as the vampire licked my neck, then worked his way down to my stomach, then the rim of my underwear. He started to pull them down when the dungeon door came sliding down the stairs, followed by a flock of men with weapons. Suddenly, the man on top of me disappeared, the last sound he made was an attempt at a scream, then a sickening snap. I tried to crawl away from my cage entrance, when someone grabbed my leg. "No! Stop! Please!" I cried.

"Riley! Riley stop its me! Jason!"

I stopped and turned around to see Jason. I got up and ran to him, hugging him tightly and bawling my eyes out. He picked me up and began to walk out of my cage. "Wait! Where's the baby?!" I looked around.

"Kasey's got her. We have to leave." He said, rushing out of the dungeon. I closed my eyes, hearing yelling, weapons clashing, men screaming, snapping, growling, and roars, not opening my eyes until it was all gone, and that was when I saw that we were in a forest, trees whizzing by in a blur. We stopped when we got to a big mansion. Jason walked inside and I saw all of my friends there. Kasey and his boys, and Kane and his boys, along with a few other people I didn't know. We were in a giant room, everyone had some type of scratch on them, and they were all exhausted.

"Riley!" Everyone I knew said my name in unison and rushed over to me and Jason.

"You're all bloody!"

"Where is she hurt?"

"Did they bite her?"

"Calm down you guys. She has no injuries." Jason began to walk me up stairs. I wanted to jump out of his arms and go back down to hug everyone and check on the baby, but before I knew it I was in a room. I recognized the Dodge poster on the wall. I was in Jason's room.
He set me down and made me face him, keeping his hands on his shoulders. I was still trembling. I looked up into his eyes to see how relieved they were, yet sad. He hugged me tightly, burying his face into my neck.

I hugged him back, crying into him.

"Shh. You're ok, baby. You're ok now."

"I thought...I thought...I thought I was going to be..." I said between gasps.

"I know baby. Shh shh shh. You don't have to worry about them now." He stroked my hair, then released me, keeping one hand on my shoulder while the other wiped the tears from my dirty face.

I sniffled and hiccuped. After I calmed down, Jason showed me to the bathroom and let me take a shower. When I got out, he gave me one of his big t-shirts and a pair of his sweatpants, then we both walked downstairs. The first thing I saw was the baby sleeping in Kasey's arms with all of the boys, vampire and werewolf, huddled around him. I walked over to them all.

"Hi everyone."

"Riley!"

"I'm so glad you're ok!"

"Did they torture you?"

They all ran over to me and hugged me, even Terrence. "I'm fine." I assured them, then picked the baby up from Kasey's arms.

"She's beautiful." Kasey smiled, walking up behind me and placing a hand on my wet head, then kissed the side of it. "Where did she come from?"

I sat down, letting the baby reach for my hair. "I was sitting in my cell, when a vampire came down and grabbed her mother by the hair, dragging her around the dungeon while she was still pregnant. I screamed at the man, and I managed to get her mother free. She's been my cell mate the entire time..." I frowned sadly. "She died about and hour and a half to two hours before you guys showed up. She bled out while giving birth." I pulled part of the clean blanket the guys had gotten for her around her head to keep it warm. She had small, soft black hair on her head. "The blood that was all over me when you found me was from her mother."

Everyone fell silent, but Kane came and sat next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders, kissing my head. "What's her name?" He asked, placing one of his fingers in the baby's hand, letting her gum it to death.

I thought for a moment. "Natasha." I smiled down at the little miracle who glanced from face to face curiously, then they finally landed on me.

Kane pressed his lips against the side of my head, and whispered lovingly, "I'm glad you're ok, Riley."

I gave a slow sigh of satisfaction, and then lifted my eyes to glance at all of my friends that surrounded me. I truly was lucky to have so many people who care about me. My eyes swept the room until they landed on Kane. "Me too."

He leaned in to kiss my lips softly, which, I must tell you, made me feel incredibly awkward. I mean, I have Jason, Kasey, and all of my other friends surrounding me, and watching me...and filling the room with unwelcomed tension.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm glad you all like this story. ^_^ I hope you read my other story as well. It's going kind of slow right now, but it will get better.