Status: On hold for right now rewriting

The Beginning of Ashley Swan and Jacob Black

Chapter 1

Two weeks after Ashley's mom dropped off Bella at the airport to go live with Charlie,she was on her way to live with him because her mom wanted to go with Phil and she didn't. When Ashley arrived in Frocks, her dad, sister, Bella, and her boyfriend, Edward Cullen was there to take her home.
The next morining when Ashley goes to school and leaves the office, she bumps in to a girl named Jessica. Ashley knew that she was in two of her classes with Jessica. When they went to lunch that is when she first saw the rest of the Cullens. She saw her sister sitting with them and asked Jessica, Mike, Eric and Angela who was sitting with Bella and Edward.
Jessica was the first one to answer her by saying, "Those are the Cullens and the Hales. The big bulky one is Emmett Cullen, the bolnd hair one is Rosalie Hale, her twin is Jasper Hale you should know the one that is sitting by your sister and the one that walked away was Alice Cullen." Ashley was like, "Do they just talk to themselves and Bella or do they talk to anyone else?" Jessica just said, "No just to Bella and themselves."
When Ashley looked over there she saw Edward glare at her and that her sister was coming over to her and say, "Hey Ashley will you tell dad that i went over to Edward's house and that i will be home before 10:00 tonight."
Ashley said, "What do I look like to you, a messenger? Fine, but you are not taking my truck." Bella said, "Ok thank you." When Bella left, Jessica looked at Ashley and asked, "What is your next class?" Ashley replied, "Biology."
♠ ♠ ♠
it will be longer guys. it is just a start.