You & I

You & I

They told me that you like me, but i'm not really certain. How can i be? How can i read your mind? I want you to notice all of the things that i do just for you. The way i do my hair, the clothing that i wear, the things i say wen you're around, even the way i laugh.
I can't ask & i don't know how you feel when i walk into the room. Sure, you smile- but so does everyone else. Is it in your eyes? Should i look there? Will i feel it when youu touch me with those strong hands of yours? I just wanna die in your arms, so warm & protective. I want you to see only me when you close your eyes. No shadows, no darkness, only the light that comes from loving me & knowing that i feel the same. I don't care about what people say or what they think, i've told you that before- remember? As long as i'm true to myself i'll get along just fine. But how can i be true 2 me if i'm hiding behind my nerves. I want to be naked- no secrets, no lies, no hiding. Just the truth. But i need you to go along with me. I need to know you trust me & that u care. Honesty. Seriously, that's al i need. I Dnt need money, jewellery. Heck! U can even 4gt my bday! I Dnt care! As long as u can honestly say how u feel & as long as i can honestly say that i feel the same, then i'm ok wit al the little things- they Dnt mata. Al i care bwt is the bigga picture. The 1 wer u & i r 2gtha 4 a Long tym. We Dnt hav 2 gt married- Dnt hav a hart attack! Bt i wan2 b wit u til my hart stops racin wen ur near. Til i Dnt Hapi-glo wen i think bwt u. Til ppl Dnt tel me, 'ur thinkin bwt him, rnt u?' cuz they can c it in my eyes. Until u stop makin my Palms sweaty & my knees weak. Until we're dun. Until the end. Bt i can tel that this isn the end. Even tho i'v run outta things 2 say. This isn't even close to the end. This is only just the beginning.