Voice your prophecy, shed us some light

Damn Demons love to attack

"Holy...What happened here?" Matt asked.
"I hit my head, the bloodlust was beginning to take effect and Yuri was trying to help me but got hurt," Brian said.They looked at me, I began to feel numb.
"Yuri, you have to go," I heard Zacky say starting to reveal his fangs. I got up and ran to my car.

I drove to my house. It was already 6:30, great. My wings came out again. I walked up the sidewalk, up the stairs, and to the front door. I took out my keys and opened the door. I walked in down the hallway, up the staris to my room. I opened my door and walked in. I ran to my bed and jumped on it ,I started weeping.My phone rang....I ran to pick it up.
"Hello," I said in a raspy voice.
"Yuri,I...I'm sorry I yelled at you," Zacky said. Someone came in.
"Zacky, Can you come over?" I asked.
"Why? What's wrong?"
.....The phone line went dead.

-Meanwhile with the guys-
"Yuri...guys something is wrong with her.." Zacky said.

-Meanwhile at Yuri's-
I was pulled off my bed.
"Yuri, I have finally found you and this time I will kill you." he said, while kicking me hard in the ribs. I heard a car park in my driveway. He kicked me in the mouth after I fell.I literally screamed it hurt.
"Help!" I screamed, what am I thinking im an angel for god sakes. He kicked the crap outta me.
"You will not escape..." he said. I was in pain. my mouth, my ribs, he punched my face. I heard someone running up the stairs.The evil demon left my house.I was lying in pain and bleeding.

"Yuri,"I heard Brian scream.
"Yuri," that was Matt.
"Yuri," that was Zacky.My room door was open.I looked up from the ground and saw Brian at my door.
"Yuri!" he whispered horsely,"Guys Yuri's in her room," he screamed to get their attention.I heard two pairs of feet running in they stopped. Zacky and Matt...
"Oh my god Yuri," Matt screamed running over to me, dropping himself to his knees.
"Are you able to heal?"Bri asked.I had tears.
"I don't know..."I said weepingly.
"Who did this...?" Zacky asked.
"The only person who wants me dead." I said horsely trying to get up. I felt two arms lift me up and pull me up.
"Oww..."I screamed, as I slowly started to heal except for my ribs, shit.
"Yuri, you still have bruises but thats all their is.What's Wrong?" Zacky asked.I heard the front door,Maurita...
"Yuri.."it was Her.
"Upstairs" She ran upstairs to my room.
"Are you alright?" she asked.
"Yeah for now.."I said.
"Hey guys.."she said,"Brian are you a little better?" she asked. She stared into his eyes.
"Yeah," he said.
"Did you get my message?"I asked her.
"Yeah, I hurried as quickily as I could, major traffic though." she said.I grabbed my ribs.
"OH, Yuri.."Zacky said."Me and Trixy have a date tommorrow.."He said.
"I guess your not coming to my gig then."I said.
"I'm sorry I forgot,at least the guys are coming,"he said.
"Yeah that we are,"matt said with a smile.
"Thanks," I told him. He smiled again. We went downstairs, the doorbell rang, Maurita got it. The rest went in the living room. I went to the kitchen.

Meanwhile at the front door-
"Hey Jimmy Johnny," Maurita said. Shh...yes she opened the door.
"HI" jimmy said.
"Hey,"johnny said. They went into the living room.I was in the kitchen getting drinks.I broke down crying. Matt was walking down the hallway, he heard me.
"Yuri,whats wrong?" Matt asked. I looked up.
"Matt...I really like Zacky but ugh!" I said sadly.
"Sweetie,I'm sorry," he said.Yeah he's one of my best friends. He knew my secret of course.He gave me a hug. Jimmy came in after,
"Yuri!" he beemed, then he frowned,"What happened?Are you better?" he asked. I looked at him.
"Dammit, what did he do?" he asked again.
"He's taking trix out." I said blankly.
"Your boss?" he exclaimed.I nodded.
"Piss.." he said
"Hey Yuri come here!" brian screamed. I ran to the living room. Zacky was on the recliner.I jumped on the sofa that Brian and Maurita were sitting at...
"Sup homies?" I laughed.
"Bipolar much,"Zacky whispered. I heard that.
"You are the strange one," Brian said.
"Yeah but yous love me," I said with a giggle or two. Maurita laughed.
"Dork,"she said as Matt and Jimmy came with the drinks.
"You guys dont have to do that its mine and Maurita's house," I said smiling.
"Yay! your happy!"JImmy exclaimed.
"Yeah," I said with a smile. I looked at Zacky he looked at me, my eyes were grey. He knew what that meant they all did,'Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have done that.' Zacky thought. I heard taking back sunday playing, it was my cell....
♠ ♠ ♠
My crazy story. if you dont like it dont read it.