Voice your prophecy, shed us some light

Crazy night

recap:I wonder who will show. I wonder who will show. We arrived at the concert venue, lots of people were their. I saw the guys, we went back stage and saw the rest of our band bringing in Jacob's drum-set. We went on stage.
"Hey, were on at 8 k," Sara said.
"Ahh.....look who made it," Matt said pointing at Trixy, who was now in pants and Zacky.
It was show time.
We went on stage.
"Hey were Prophecy," Maurita and I screamed in unison. The crowd went wild and crazy...
ummm.....
FF-> to after the show, backstage
"That was awesome the way the crowd loved it,"Maurita said grinning like a mad man.
"Dude, lets change, before everyone else comes backstage.
"I'm ready, I'm ready,I'm ready," I laughed dancing around.
"Your a dork," Sara said laughing at me. Ahhhh.....their was a hard knock on the door.
"Open the door freaks," it was Jacob. Sara opened the door.
"Jacob,"I screamed jumping on top of him.
"Oooff.."he fell to the ground, "Do you always have to do that, Yurikins?" he asked.
"Yessss," I hissed. I heard footsteps. They stopped, I saw red and black converses that matched mine.
"Yuri, get off," Jacob sighed. I got up and looked at the person who walked in....Zacky.
"Hey Zacky,"Sara screamed.
"Hey!" he said as he walked right past me not even saying hi.
"Sup Zacky?" Maurita asked.
"Nothing, you?"
"Nothing,how was your date?"she asked as the rest of the guys walked in. I felt invisible.

I grabbed my messenger bag and walked out, they didn't even notice. I sighed, hmmm.....fresh air for once. My cell phone rang
"City mogue, you kill em' we chill em'" I answered.
"Yuri, where the hell are you?" it was Matt.
"I'm outside," I said with a smirk.
"Why?" he asked.
"Because i need fresh air." I said.
"Stay right there,"he said.
"Okay, why?" i asked.
"Just do it," he replied. I heard a door open behind me.
"Yuri," it was Matt. I shut my cell phone,
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"Everything," I replied sitting against the wall.
"What do you mean everything?" he asked.
"You know, very well," I said,
"By the way did you feed tonight yet?" I asked.
He sat down next to me.
"Yeah," he replied. I heard voices, everyone was now outside.
"Great a search party," Matt said sarcastically.
"Meh...." i sighed.Jacob walked over to us.
"Yurikins, could we er...talk for a second?" he asked.
"Yeah, what about?" I asked getting up from the ground. Matt got up too. Jacob pulled my on my messenger bag.
"You do know that Zacky kissed her, right?" he asked. I looked at him with big grey eyes.
"Wha..."I said teary eyed, I started stuttering."Jacoobbb, Cccann youu takke mme hommee?" I asked sadly.
"Sure,sweetie," he replied pulling me into a hug. Oh this sucks.
damn that sucks, doesn't it?
He was still hugging me, he had his arm around my shoulders as we walked away from everyone.
"Yuri!" Maurita screamed."Where are you going, I thought we were gonna hang with the guys tonight?" she asked as Sara ran over to us. She lived with jacob.
"I..I ..dooonn'tt kknnoowww..," I said shakely. Maurita walked closer to us.
"Yuri, what happened?" she asked, but stopped as soon as she remembered what Zacky said,
flashback in Maurita's point of view:
"Hey Zacky,"Sara screamed.
"Hey!" he said as he walked right past Yuri not even saying hi.
"Sup Zacky?" I asked.
"Nothing, you?"
"Nothing,how was your date?" I asked as the rest of the guys walked in. Yuri was no where to be found.
"It was great, were going out, and I kinda kissed her and she kissed back." he said.
"YOU DID WHAT?" Matt asked.
"Kissed her," he replied. Dammit Yuri's gonna hate this.
"Are you gonna tell Yuri?" Matt asked.
"Why would I tell that Bipolar girl?" he asked.
"Yuri's your fucking best friend and She really likes you alot, but you didn't know that ,did you?" I yelled at him. He looked shocked. Matt called Yuri on his cell.
"Yuri,where the hell are you?"he asked.
"Why?" he asked
"Stay right there," he said.
"Just do it," he said as he walked out of the door going out the exit door.
End of flash back.
Normal point of view

Jacob let go of me. I took the chance to run. Matt saw me out of the corner of his eye, I didn't pay attention to the road when I was crossing. I heard a car screeched, as it hit me. I was knocked unconscious as I hit the ground.
Maurita's pont of view.
"Yuri!" I screamed as a car hit, causing her to go down, the car stopped.
"This is all my fault," I heard someone say.
"It's not your fault, she can heal shes an angel remember?"
"oh yeah'"
Normal point of view.
I slowly got up the car was gone. I sighed, dammit that really hurt. i looked over at everyone, who was standing near by.
"I'm okay," I screamed to maurita. I heard her sigh. I ran to my car in the parking lot that was behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
No,they don't live in a normal human world.