Voice your prophecy, shed us some light

So typical...

Hmmm....Typical....
FF->
I woke up, I was trapped in a room. I was chained to the wall, in a dungeon. Why me? I thought.
"Morning Yuri," someone said. The voice was familar and very evil.
"Why do you do this to me?" I asked.
"Because its my job to kidnap angels." he said, Damien thats his name, I thought.
"Filfy piece of shit," I spat out.
"Such a beauty, but you need to watch your mouth," he said angrily, then slapped me hard in the jaw. I spat out blood.
"Get me off this wall," I screamed.
"Your the worst angel, i've ever wanted to kill," he replied. I heard someone break down the door to the dungeon.
"Oi! Don't talk to her that way," Maurita screamed.
"Ahhh.....Maurita how lovely it is so see you here," He said with an attitude. The guys came rushing behind her.
"Oh, how lovely a rescue team, just for Yuri," he said taking his blade and running it down my face.
"You hurt her, I will personally kill you myself," Zacky screamed at him, as blood oozed out of the slit.
"Did you know that your lovely Yuri, will be mine to kill?" he asked Zacky, unchaining me letting me fall to the ground.
"You won't kill me," I whispered, getting up slowly without him noticing, except everyone else. He turned around and looked at me.I grinned.
"You messed with the wrong girl," I laughed,kicking him in the shins. he got up,
"You little bitch," he screamed, but thats when Zacky grabbed him by the collar slamming him into the wall.

They fought and fought. By the end of it, Damien was dead. I sighed at last we can be free for a while. We came back to my house.I took Zacky upstairs to the bathroom so he could clean off Damiens blood.
I went into my room and blasted Mushroomhead.
I grabbed some clothes we were going to a concert Atreyu concert.

I ran out of my room running into Zacky.
"Opps Sorry," I said with a smile, I started to laugh.
"whats so funny?" he asked.I smiled.
"Nothing," I replied looking down.
"You liar," he said with a grin.
"Lets go they are waiting for us to show up early like usual, Alex,Brandon,Dan,Marc,and Travis want to see you Yuri," Maurita screamed at me. I smiled ahh...its nothing like crazy boys at night. .