One Wish, One Girl

Can one song, by one band, mean the difference between known and unknown?

Dani and Kimmy have been next door neighbours since they were both toddlers and now, in secondary school, these girls are the best of friends.

School is a battle for both girls and having to face the fact that they are so-called “Social Rejects”, as well as put up with a brother each; life couldn’t get any harder for the pair.

Kimmy’s brother, Matt, is younger than herself and constantly on her case. Be it for homework help or just an easy person to aggravate, Matt is always there.

However, Dani’s brother, Lucas, is older than all three of them, being in one of the last years at school and, unknown to the girls, his life is a lot more interesting than he makes out.

Lucas is friends with the five guys that the school’s girls drool over; the five guys that make up the school’s most popular band.

What happens when this band write a song that gets the whole school talking about the two girls that have spent most of their lives in the dark?

This story is co-written by just_abit_random (Kimmy) and Vengeance.x (Dani).

Disclaimer: We do not own Elliot Minor but we do however own the plot, Dani and Kimmy (obviously) and Matt and Lucas as well as any other unknown characters.