One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 11

Kimmy’s POV

As Alex led us through various corridors, fear washed over me. Dani must have noticed this as she took my hand giving it a light squeeze. I turned to look at her and we gave each other a small smile, just to let each other know we are still there.

Focusing back on the guys, two of them were watching us, smirks on their faces; they knew this was getting to us.

In seeing the two guys watching us, Lucas turned to see our worried expressions and joined hands before turning back to the two guys and saying or doing something that made them turn around, focusing back on where Alex was leading us.

After giving us a short reassuring glance, Lucas left his back facing us as we continued to trudge through the corridors.

Every girl that we passed gave as evil yet jealous glares as whispers started between friends. This almost made me feel that we were important or well-known, but deep down I knew that Dani and I were always going to be the ones that nobody spoke about and even when they did; it was nothing more than snide comments.

Finally coming to a halt outside the room that we had destroyed, Dani gave me a confused look to which I returned with a smirk making her even more confused.

The guys filed in and Dani was going to follow before I tugged her back and nodded towards the laminate printed sign reading “Access only to Alexander Davies, Edward Minton, Alistair Paul, Edward Hetherton and Daniel Hetherton” with “ and Lucas!” scrawled onto the end in permanent marker, obviously not in Lucas’ writing.

Dani held back laugher as we both slumped against opposite sides of the doorframe, making sure that we were still outside the room, and smirking at the guys inside.

“What the hell are you two doing out there?” Alex questioned.

“We aren’t allowed in. The sign say so,” Dani stated, a small smile evident on her face as she pointed to the sign on the door of which was hinged to her side of the doorframe.

“Didn’t stop you before, did it!?” the shortest, Edward Minton, mused.

“Doesn’t mean it won’t now,” I laughed.

“Just get the hell in here,” said Edward Hetherton, more commonly known around school as ‘Teddy’, his impatient side showing.

“Fine,” Dani and I sighed, slowing standing up and creeping into the room.

“Oh, for God sake.”

Before Dani and I knew it, we had been dragged into the room and now had all five guys staring at us.

“Get on with it then,” Dani and I urged, unexpectedly at the same time causing us to laugh slightly, knowing that now was not the time to laugh.

“Are you sure that they aren’t twins,” Alex asked Lucas.

“Positive,” he smiled, “Besides, they have different birthdays!”

“Okay, fair enough. Right, for the next week, you two are to make sure that this room is spotless at the end of everyday, starting on Monday seeing as we are already halfway through this week.”

“And next week is-” “Our week with Lucas,” Ali finished for Dani, slinging an arm around Lucas’ shoulder.

“Leaving you both with plenty of free time to sort it out,” Dan smiled.

“Hope you have fun,” Ed laughed as he turned to leave.

“This room can get pretty messy by the time we have finished with it,” Alex laughed as he and the others followed Ed out.

“Great,” Dani sighed slumping against the wall behind us, “this room is going to be worse than they normally make it, just because we now have to clean it up for them.”

“I think we are going to be in a never ending fight with these guys,” I said looking at Dani’s unhappy form.

“How come?” Lucas asked from behind me, scaring Dani and I slightly as we had forgotten about his presence.

“They say something, we retaliate with actions so they get us doing something and we will make it worse,” I sighed, “Knowing us anyway,” I smirked down at Dani.

“I will try and get some of the mess cleared away when I am with the guys; just so there isn’t as much for you both.”

“Aww, cheers Lucas,” we smiled hugging him.

“Come on, we have the rest of break to spend together now,” he smiled hugging us back.

“Woop, 5 minutes,” Dani said sarcastically.

“At least it’s something,” He smiled as he picked our bags up off of the floor and ran out of the door.

“Oi,” Dani and I laughed, chasing him down the corridor and into the courtyard.

“Watch it,” someone shouted as Dani went colliding into them, sending them both to the floor and spilling what ever the other person had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh, Mean Minor!!! =P

Back to Dani. Who did you run into girl??